Ive been playing Atomic Heart lately. Not really sure what to make of it. Its got some really cool visuals and I like the world but its lackluster in terms of combat and quest design. Also dabbling in Blops 1. Have a nice weekend everyone
After beating the surprisingly challenging but very enjoyable Kena Bridge of Spirits, I have started Atomic Heart. Beautiful looking game but its only early days. Have a nice weekend all
@AhmadSumadi I think the look of the game makes it feel like its going to be easy but it definitely has challenging parts. Certain bosses can be frustrating but the attack patterns aren't too taxing to learn. Im enjoying the game overall and is definitely a challenging without being too difficult. Hope this helps
Im about 2/3s the way through Kena Bridge of Spirits. Enjoying it but wasn't expecting some of the difficulty spikes. I might also try and hop on Black Ops 1 for a few rounds of multilayer. Enjoy the weekend all
Finished the wonderful Gris this week, so I'm going to try and get back to Mouse PI. Might try and get some Darwin's Paradox done too. Enjoy the weekend all
Hopefully get Mouse PI finished. Also trying to plat Little Nightmares 3 which is really let down by the cumbersome controls and its still kind of buggy. Enjoy the weekend everyone
Finished Seperate Ways earlier in the week and now ive started both Darwins Psradox and Mouse P.I for hire. Both really cool in their own way.
Enjoy the weekend all
Finished Gravity Rush during the week so I might start Seperate Ways. Like a lot of other people I will give Crimson Desert time to be patched up before I play it. Enjoy the weekend all
After finishing the insane Night Springs Dlc, I am on to the Lake House dlc in Alan Wake 2. Might get a bit of coop in Little Nightmares 3. Enjoy the weekend everyone
Just over halfway through Bayonetta. I have absolutely no idea what's going on story wise but the combat and bosses are really fun. Enjoy the weekend everyone
Started Bayonetta and enjoying the combat. Absolutely no idea what's going on in the story though. Hopefully will finish Gris and Cocoon this weekend too. Enjoy the weekend everybody
Just finished High on Life. Although its a fairly limited game, its still enjoyable and very funny at times. Im going to try and start Pyre this weekend. Have a nice weekend everyone
Comments 98
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 651
Still playing the excellent Onimusha. Had my first proper wall with Greater Nue by eventually got the better of him. Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 650
Onimusha for me this weekend. Fantastic game. Dont think I'll have it complete before Control is out.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 649
Continuing my Way of the Sword. Its a lot of fun.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 647
Still working through Atomic Heart. While the game definitely has flaws, its really grown on me.
Enjoy the weekend all.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 647
Chipping away at Atomic Heart. Lots of potential but also a very frustrating gsme.
Have a nice weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 646
Ive been playing Atomic Heart lately. Not really sure what to make of it. Its got some really cool visuals and I like the world but its lackluster in terms of combat and quest design.
Also dabbling in Blops 1.
Have a nice weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 645
After beating the surprisingly challenging but very enjoyable Kena Bridge of Spirits, I have started Atomic Heart. Beautiful looking game but its only early days.
Have a nice weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 644
@AhmadSumadi I think the look of the game makes it feel like its going to be easy but it definitely has challenging parts. Certain bosses can be frustrating but the attack patterns aren't too taxing to learn. Im enjoying the game overall and is definitely a challenging without being too difficult. Hope this helps
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 644
On the final boss in Kena and I think I might play a little Blops 1.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 642
Im about 2/3s the way through Kena Bridge of Spirits. Enjoying it but wasn't expecting some of the difficulty spikes.
I might also try and hop on Black Ops 1 for a few rounds of multilayer.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 639
Playing Kena Bridge of Spirits this weekend. Charming and enjoyable so far.
Have a nice weekend all
Re: The Call of Duty: Black Ops PS5 Ports Might Be $40 Each without Any DLC
Aren't these muliltiplayers hacker to bits? Or has this changed
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 634
Finished the wonderful Gris this week, so I'm going to try and get back to Mouse PI. Might try and get some Darwin's Paradox done too.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 633
Hopefully get Mouse PI finished. Also trying to plat Little Nightmares 3 which is really let down by the cumbersome controls and its still kind of buggy.
Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: Mouse: P.I. For Hire Is an Official Indie Hit, Sells Better Than Expected
Fun game with tonnes of charm, worth checking it out. Can be a little buggy at times though.
Re: May 2026 PS Plus Essential Games Available to Download Now
Can't wait to try Nine Sols, it looks great. Wuchang looks good but not sure ill have time. Good month for essential imo
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 629
Finished Seperate Ways earlier in the week and now ive started both Darwins Psradox and Mouse P.I for hire. Both really cool in their own way.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 626
Finished Gravity Rush during the week so I might start Seperate Ways. Like a lot of other people I will give Crimson Desert time to be patched up before I play it.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 626
@TimeDelayedGamer the night springs dlc is insane. Enjoy the coffee
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 625
Nearly done with Gravity Rush Remastered and then its off to start Crimson Desert.
Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 624
After finishing the AW2 dlcs, I am now on to Gravity Rush.
Enjoy the weekend all
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 623
@TimeDelayedGamer loved the first game and the second game is even better.
Send Barry Wheeler my regards:)
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 623
After finishing the insane Night Springs Dlc, I am on to the Lake House dlc in Alan Wake 2.
Might get a bit of coop in Little Nightmares 3.
Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 622
After completing the brilliant RE4, I am started the AW2 DLC. The nights springs episodes are batshit crazy but fun
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 621
3 chapters to go in RE4. Also doing coop with a friend in Little Nightmares 3.
Enjoybthe weekend everybody
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 620
Nearly finished chapter 10 in RE4. Great time so far. Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: These 11+ PS5, PS4 Games Are Coming Out This Week (9th-15th February)
@j2c agreed i definitely want to see reviews first. Looks insane though so hopefully its fun
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 619
Started RE4 and loving it so far.
Have a great weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 617
@Mostik yeah the tracker is terrible. Fun game though. Hopefully the dlc will be great
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 617
Just over halfway through Bayonetta. I have absolutely no idea what's going on story wise but the combat and bosses are really fun.
Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 617
@ApostateMage incredible game. Definitely my favourite of the newer Tomb Raiders
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 616
Started Bayonetta and enjoying the combat. Absolutely no idea what's going on in the story though. Hopefully will finish Gris and Cocoon this weekend too.
Enjoy the weekend everybody
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 616
@Rangers420 yeah I really liked BL4. That gun play and loot cycle is very addictive
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 615
Starting Bayonetta for the first time.
Have a lovely weekend all
Re: MOUSE: P.I. For Hire Brings Black and White, Cartoonish FPS Flair to PS5 in March
Had my eye on this one. Looks really cool
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 602
Might not get a whole lot of time this weekend but I'm going to try and finish the main story for BL4 and dabble in some BF6.
Enjoy everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 601
Borderlands 4 for me.
Have a good one everyone
Re: Rumour: The Lord of the Rings Is Getting a Game to 'Compete with Hogwarts Legacy'
@DennisReynolds third age was great
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 600
More BL4 for me and maybe finish off the excellent Cocoon. Have a good one everybody
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 599
Happy weekend all. Borderlands 4 is my main game at the moment. Im also playing two fun smaller games Cocoon and Gun, Gore and Cannoli.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 598
Borderlands 4 for me. Enjoy the weekend everyone
Re: Rumour: Two Rayman Games Are in the Works as Franchise Celebrates 30th Anniversary
This is great news. Rayman Legends was fantastic. Highly recommend it.
Re: Remember Acclaim? Well, It's Back in More Than Just Pog Form
Nice Millhouse reference
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 595
"I am Astro bot" is stuck in my head. Having a great time playing it. Also playing the excellent Cocoon.
Enjoy the weekend everybody
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 594
@rusty82 I'll report back to you on Cocoon when Im finished but so far its really good. Some tough but rewarding puzzles
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 594
Started two games this week, Astro Bot and Cocoon. Loving both so far
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 593
Hopefully I'll finish Pyre this weekend. Really liked it. Im also going to try the BF6 beta.
Enjoy everyone
Re: Xbox Console Exclusive S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Sneaks onto PS5 This Year, with PS5 Pro Improvements
Nice I was looking forward to this
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 588
Just finished High on Life. Although its a fairly limited game, its still enjoyable and very funny at times. Im going to try and start Pyre this weekend.
Have a nice weekend everyone
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 588
@Kiefer-Sutherland I remember ACG reviewing this and saying it was good if a not a little janky. It's in my backlog