Feature: Vote for Push Square's E3 2013 PlayStation Game of the Show

Difficult decision

Now that the sun has set on E3 2013, we figured that it would be fun to grill you on your game of the show. Embedded below you’ll find a shortlist of 20 of the biggest PS4, PS3, and Vita titles present at this year’s convention. These may not have all been playable on the showfloor, but they all contributed to the event in some way, be it via a trailer, press conference cameo, or booth demo.

You get one vote, so choose wisely. Will you plump up for the promise of The Order: 1886, or the outrageous visuals of inFAMOUS: Second Son? Perhaps you’re more stunned by what Quantic Dream’s achieving on current generation hardware with Beyond: Two Souls, or maybe Tearaway’s tickled your fancy? Peruse the list, grab a drink, and have a think – then register your vote for Push Square’s E3 2013 PlayStation Game of the Show.

The title with the most votes on Monday, 17th June at 16:00PM BST will be selected as our winner. In the event of a tie, the Push Square team will hold a private poll to decide on an overall victor.

Voting has now closed for the Game of the Show. Thanks for taking part.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

This was extremely hard to decide, but in the end I went for Destiny. Solid gameplay showing and it looks stunning. Was torn between this, Final Fantasy XV and Metal Gear Solid V. But what pushed Bungie's next big hit above the rest was the simple fact they showed us the game being played live.

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

Wow, why did you make me choose between Second Son and FF15 Sammy :(. After some painstaking pondering I chose Second Son though.

ferrers405

ferrers405 said:

Definitely Puppeteer , already pre-order, look forward for Japan Studio new game!

Jasontamer

Jasontamer said:

I'm glad we're getting KH3 But honestly...Second son is undoubtedly the most anticipated for me

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

After much thought, I decided on Tom Clancy's The Division. It looks great, sounds great, plays great and it has a fantastic premise.

sajoey

sajoey said:

Again, I'm really going with Kingdom Hearts 3 JUST because of nostalgia. I mean, we got a trailer, details, and a glimpse of gameplay at a game that most had given up on the existence of. I don't even care that it's on the Xbone. I'll still get it day 1. Probably even go to the midnight release.

Epic

Epic said:

Going for the Division.
Like the concept and the whole squad VS everyone set.
It would be great to make a clan here on forums and make assigned squads to pawn some people xD

rjejr

rjejr said:

Last chance for the Last Guardian.

Technically it was there, somebody said it was on hiatus.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Tough choice between inFamous, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Watch_Dogs and The Order. I went with inFamous: Second Son since it's my most anticipated PS4 game.

I voted for inFAMOUS: Second Son. I'm really hyped for The Order:1886, but until we see gameplay, I think that has to stay in second for now. So, yes, inFAMOUS blew me away. Sucker Punch looks like it's really stepped up. Visually the game looks incredible, and the new powers look great, too. I've always maintained that the series rocks because it makes you feel like a badass, and that doesn't look likely to change.

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

thanks for making me chose between FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Order 1886 and MGS5 it was hard but in the end i had to go with FFXV and as foe MGS and Kingdom Hearts being on XB1 who cares because their main home will always be PlayStation same as FF and we all know the PS4 version will sell a lot better then the xbone versions

LordBagardo

LordBagardo said:

I picked Second Son, but I almost chose Destiny instead. I feel the fact that the inFAMOUS showing made me decide I was going to buy it was more of an impact than the quite tame demo from Destiny, as good as it may have been.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

I voted for Knack. A lot of things look great, but I'm fairly confident we're going to enjoy playing through that game the most.

WCamicase

WCamicase said:

Man what I hard choice I had to make
I went with FFXV
Between that, KH3 and InFamous I was rather conflicted D:
KH3 was the best surprise but in therms of gameplay I was blown from what I saw from FFXV
And I can't wait for InFamous! I'll be getting that game as soon as it releases!
And maybe Knack when I pick up the PS4

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

MGS > Tom Clancy
FF > Tom Clancy
Tom Clancy > infamous
and after thinking long and hard: MGS > FF
: )

divinelite

divinelite said:

vote go for ffxv,
but if you want my fave for 2013, of course it will be Watchdog.
and The Division is the one I really hype for

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

@get2sammyb The game is doing something diffirent from the rest on the list. Next gen is bigger and better but tear away is up the alley with Mario ever was ( Innovative and fun and everyone wants to play it)

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

Ouh...hard one...but in the end, I had to go with "The Division"...Killzone Shadow Fall, Watch_Dogs and inFamous already got me very excited and are all games that look amazing to me and definitly will land in my collection, but The Division just blew me away. I love the setting, the gameplay looks fun and tight and the graphics are absolutely amazing. Would love to find some guys around here to form a clan or such... @Epic @TheRealBatman I'm looking in your direction! ;)

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

@ShogunRok Couldn't agree more! I love the community on here...although there's minor bashing (luckily, not bashing of minors) on here, in general everyone maintains a respectfull and constructive attitude.

So I'd guess with people from around here, I'd be possible to have a good online experience...and not with some teenagers, screaming terrible things in my ear about my presumed sexual orientation and haunting things about what my mom did last night. ^^

Cowboysfan-22

Cowboysfan-22 said:

Battlefield 4.. The skyscraper collapsing into the bay blew my mind... I might be switching from call of duty for next gen..

BlueProxy

BlueProxy said:

FF first because of how different the game play looked form any other, and that it was even announced. The first one I want to play after being disappointed by FF13.

The Order is second for me because it's new, and looks to have some serious cool game play potential. It's also built for the PS4. We all know what happens when Sony invests in first party exclusives.

Man, it's so close between inFAMOUS and Final Fantasy — less than a day to go to vote! :)

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

I'm traditionally a big final fantasy fan, but it didn't get my vote because the gameplay they showed didn't look like it was being made for me at all.

JamieOStaff

JamieO said:

I voted for Killzone: Shadow Fall, but I based that decision on a combination of my impressions from the original trailer in February, the new E3 gameplay demo and my love of the series. I really like the mix and the variety shown in the settings, which has already been demonstrated in the visuals. This ranges from the gleaming, sterile Vektan City to a new forest area that Arjan Bak (Guerrilla Games’ Environment Art Director) showcased, with lush green foliage, rocky boulders and a waterfall cascading down a cliff.

This new environment has Lucas Kellan as a Shadow Marshal behind enemy lines on a mission to retrieve intel, as he uses a zip-line to whizz between tall trees. I also like the design of the Shadow Marshal’s gun, with its switching modes, and the gameplay opportunities the OWL drone provides. Killzone: Shadow Fall is a promising PS4 launch purchase, for me so far.

I can definitely see why so many people voted for inFAMOUS: Second Son, too. The gameplay footage and its new visual upgrade look brilliant, all provided by PS4’s technical oomph, so that game looks absolutely fantastic in action.

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

Wow you guys know how to get someone to join a website fast! Joined and cast my vote. I put it for Final Fantasy 15 because it looks like the first game Square has really tried on since Final Fantasy 10. Though the battle system is different, the story looks amazing, the characters seem like they will be memorable, and I've already seen epic battles from E3. Those are what make a Final Fantasy great, and I hope Square-Enix really hammers it home: I feel this one may be my next Final Fantasy 7. Nice to know it's getting so much love. Destiny is my #2 but only because I didn't see Octodad on this list ^_^

@Cloud7794 Haha, Octodad was on the original shortlist of like 50 games, but we had to cut it out. :( Thanks for joining and voting! :)

SkullHydra

SkullHydra said:

The Division just blew my mind on so many levels, that I can't help but vote for it. The bullet holes breaking through the glass of the car, the reflections of the city in the puddles, the very minimal UI... the hype I have for this game is unhealthy.