Comments 294

Re: PS Plus September 2021 PS5, PS4 Games Announced

munkholt

The incessant whining in these threads, seriously … Hitman 2 and Overcooked are both objectively great games, even if they're not for you, or you already own them (as I do).

But maybe it's time for Sony to offer a cheaper Plus membership with just the cloud service and multiplayer elements? Rather than adding more stuff people (proudly) won't like anyway?

Re: Ubisoft Planning for Assassin's Creed Infinity, Online Platform in 2024

munkholt

To be honest … I am open to the idea. We already have a whole bunch of single-player AC games, and these will still be available to us. Also, being able to go to different locations/periods from a central (modern?) hub makes total sense from a canon pov.

On the downside, while we don't know what form this will take, we can pretty much trust Ubi to bring those microtransactions. Plus, while the gameplay is not my favourite (to say the least), I actually do enjoy the long format Valhalla-stories, and would be sad to lose that aspect.