I see a few possibilities. Possibly Hunnigan from RE4, they were pretty flirtatious. Possibly Sherry, but a big age gap. Or maybe Rebecca Chambers. I feel like someone who went through as much trauma as Leon has, he needs someone who deeply understands what he went through and possibly went through themselves.
Shoutout to his Overwatch Christmas Special, where he just sat and stared at the camera for more than an hour. While we all speculated whether there were in-game clues in that. Kaplan is a Legend!
@PuppetMaster Jill RE1 is iconic. But I think there is more fear in all these characters in their first game, and then second game they're just like, "this again? Lets go!" Chris RE1 - CV. Claire RE2-CV. Sherry RE2 - RE6. Leon RE2 - RE4. Its how these characters get stronger and have to put up huge psychological barriers to deal with the horror. I love this series!
As a secondary school teacher, these students go on Roblox any chance they get. On their tablets, on the computers in the lab. It is there way of interacting with their friends and having a good time. As a parent, its a way for my kids to hang out with their cousins across the sea. I have even played a bit and it is fine. I'll stick with my normal games though. One week for RE9!
Our high school esports team had to drop their overwatch team because noone else in the leauge is playing it. The big issue is why are all the hamsters in this universe SENTIENT!?
Does the most downloaded mean they bought it this month and downloaded it, or that it was purchased in the past and they downloaded it this month? I purchase a lot of games and play them much later sometimes, so I was curious.
This sounds actually pretty cool. So I hop into my daily multiplayer while getting caught up with news and what my friends are doing? great! This only works if Fat Princess is the host.
Those designs are sick! So many of them are old school coded I don't know which one to choose. I am so pumped for this game! Time to boot up the legacy collections
This has X Defiant written all over it. I tried it last night and found it was fun, might stick with it for a few more days but just like X Defiant it just doesn't feel sticky. Good luck though!
This is great! Rocko's modern life was one I rented several weekends growing up. Everyone is talking about Xbox games coming to PlayStation, while I'm slowly collecting Nintendo games on PlayStation. Keep those SNES titles coming!
This is so cool that they are bringing this back! I remember submitting a few in the Nintendo Power days. I don't think my art will hold up after all these years but I'm excited that players get a chance to BE a part of the game. Good luck artists!
I hope the two-character gameplay is similar to Alan Wake 2. I feel like that was a great bar for switching characters when the players wanted to. Can't wait for Feb!
Why is no one talking about the results button!? Is this new? I love it! I always want to check out user scores but each time it adds to my collection. Great feature PS!
I don't really see anything wrong with this. This is what my niece and nephews are asking for this year, and I am happy to oblige them. I mean, all the action figures I wanted as a kid have disappeared, same with all my POGs and art supplies. It's all about making them happy in the moment. If you want to get them a useful gift, get them a kitchen mixer or an iron.
I'm selfish and want both. I love going back to the original games to get the nostalgia for it, and realize how much of my gaming talent has suffered LOL! But I also love the remakes that take what was already a great game and make it even better, and update it for the time. Here's to hoping Konami starts remaking Castlevania games!
This mode is a bunch of fun! Being stabbed with a spear and being bounced to the clouds in the sky is awesome! This game is my palate cleanser after work each day. The contracts to unlock all the cool stuff are fairly easy if you play enough. Embark has a real gem on its hands. And that's it, folks, see you in the arena!
And what happens when they run out of stock? Sony IP is normally a bit easier to platinum than other games, so I get "rewarded" by getting an out-of-stock message like a lot of the merch in their normal store. Hope my tshirt size stays in stock.
I feel like this is less like FF VII remake and more along the lines of the cleaned up tactics game. That said, I think they were going to anounce in July but the game just wasn't ready yet. In an age where shadow drops and short release windows are more common, I believe when they announce this it will come out shortly after and not have a mutli year wait. I'll be making South Gate Bundt Cakes every week until the release!
Just watched the Killer Inn trailer, and it looks really interesting. Ive been watching a lot of the show Traitors lately, and this seems like it has the same vibes.
I bet they got a lot of data about people who purchased Village once the 3rd person mode was available like I did. I waited for it because I am a big baby who cannae do the first person modes. Also, I think its just classic to play a resident evil game in 3rd person.
This is awesome! I am going back for this!! "This is the first time Halo video game content has ever appeared on PS5" But wasn't Master Chief available in Fortnite? I thought I bought that a while back on my ps5.
I think that the hard part is that warzone is free. So there will always be more people playing free things versus those games that are paid for, like fortnite. But I'm rooting for BF6, battlefield 4 was some of the most fun multiplayer back in the day. Medic!
I hope they can keep that up, because once a helicopter crashes into a building and the tank is rolling through a wall and there is debris everywhere it will be an incredible feat to keep it the fps up. I'm excited!
Ooooh! I am downloading this right now. I have played since the beginning, and it is just a bunch of fun. Shoutout to the hero battles and watching Yoda bounce all over the place!
I feel like their doing a banger job. As a poor teacher, I only buy one or two games a year, but I play a lot of multiplayer. It also lets me try a bunch of games I would never think of buying for myself and end up have a great time like the Stanley Parable. Plus we get to keep these for the life of our subscription, unlike titles that come and go on PS Plus extra or GP. Keep it coming!
I thought it was a good game, but the only thing I remember was the horendus battle load times because I played in on the PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles version. I would love to play this again though.
This FFIX remake has been in the back of my mind since I first heard about the NVIDIA leak. I really hope it comes sooner rather than later but at least a confirmation would be great. Then I can decide when to start replaying this 60 - 80 hour masterpiece before the remake. Still one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever!
Comments 127
Re: Helldivers 2 x Warhammer 40K Is a Match Made in Heaven
Guess I'm diving back in! For the Emperor!
Re: Dead Rising Franchise Still Alive as Capcom Considers Sequels, Remakes
First thing is to bring Dead Rising 3 to everyone. I think its stuck on xbox and its the only one i haven't played yet. Great IP!
Re: Lies of P Dev Is Making Headlines, But Not for Reasons Anyone Wants to Hear
Now Lying...... 100%
Re: PS1 Classic Rugrats: Search for Reptar Returns on PS5, with 5 Other Games
The Rugrats Movie Soundtrack on CD had a hidden set of games on it when put into the PC. This looks like a great nostalgic romp.
Re: Resident Evil Requiem's New Mini Game Update Seemingly Imminent
This sounds like a boss rush mode or maybe even a horde mode similar to mercenaries.
Re: Capcom Won't Reveal One of Resident Evil Requiem's Biggest Mysteries Any Time Soon
I see a few possibilities. Possibly Hunnigan from RE4, they were pretty flirtatious. Possibly Sherry, but a big age gap. Or maybe Rebecca Chambers. I feel like someone who went through as much trauma as Leon has, he needs someone who deeply understands what he went through and possibly went through themselves.
Re: Overwatch's Director Quit Following Outrageous Ultimatum from Blizzard Big Wig
Shoutout to his Overwatch Christmas Special, where he just sat and stared at the camera for more than an hour. While we all speculated whether there were in-game clues in that. Kaplan is a Legend!
Re: Resident Evil Requiem Surpasses an Astonishing 5 Million Sales in Its First Week
@PuppetMaster Jill RE1 is iconic. But I think there is more fear in all these characters in their first game, and then second game they're just like, "this again? Lets go!" Chris RE1 - CV. Claire RE2-CV. Sherry RE2 - RE6. Leon RE2 - RE4. Its how these characters get stronger and have to put up huge psychological barriers to deal with the horror. I love this series!
Re: Roblox Is Being Played More Than PlayStation and Steam Combined
As a secondary school teacher, these students go on Roblox any chance they get. On their tablets, on the computers in the lab. It is there way of interacting with their friends and having a good time. As a parent, its a way for my kids to hang out with their cousins across the sea. I have even played a bit and it is fine. I'll stick with my normal games though. One week for RE9!
Re: Don't Miss Your Last Chance to Get These Retro Jurassic Park Games on PS5, PS4
Spared no expense
Re: An Obscure Telltale Game Comes to PlayStation for the First Time Ever Next Month
Wow! Last time I played this was to get a special hat in Team Fortress 2.
Re: Overwatch Ditches the 2, Launches 5 New Heroes in Blizzard's Bid to Revive the Shooter
Our high school esports team had to drop their overwatch team because noone else in the leauge is playing it. The big issue is why are all the hamsters in this universe SENTIENT!?
Re: GTA 5 Gives ARC Raiders a Run for Its Money on the PS5 Download Chart
Does the most downloaded mean they bought it this month and downloaded it, or that it was purchased in the past and they downloaded it this month? I purchase a lot of games and play them much later sometimes, so I was curious.
Re: Today in Weird Sony Patents: AI-Generated Podcasts Hosted by PlayStation Characters
This sounds actually pretty cool. So I hop into my daily multiplayer while getting caught up with news and what my friends are doing? great! This only works if Fat Princess is the host.
Re: Voting Is Now Open on Mega Man: Dual Override's Boss Design Competition
Those designs are sick! So many of them are old school coded I don't know which one to choose. I am so pumped for this game! Time to boot up the legacy collections
Re: Poll: Are You Playing Highguard?
This has X Defiant written all over it. I tried it last night and found it was fun, might stick with it for a few more days but just like X Defiant it just doesn't feel sticky. Good luck though!
Re: More Licensed 16-Bit Classics Are Coming to PS5 This Week
This is great! Rocko's modern life was one I rented several weekends growing up. Everyone is talking about Xbox games coming to PlayStation, while I'm slowly collecting Nintendo games on PlayStation. Keep those SNES titles coming!
Re: Bubsy 4D Might Actually Be Good When It Pounces on PS5, PS4 in May
What could possibly go wrong?
jk, i'm actually low key excited for this one
Re: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 Now Has the Most Game of the Year Awards Ever
Wow! Playstation has 4 first party games in the top 10 and 7 games in the top 20 (8 if you include DS). PS really does have a pedigree of great games!
Re: Control Resonant Not a 'Safe Sequel', Remedy Aiming to 'Push the Boundaries'
Let's go! I'm hoping it has some tie-in to the Alan Wake series, I love how these games overlap.
Re: Capcom Wants You to Design a Mega Man: Dual Override Boss Who Sucks
This is so cool that they are bringing this back! I remember submitting a few in the Nintendo Power days. I don't think my art will hold up after all these years but I'm excited that players get a chance to BE a part of the game. Good luck artists!
Re: Mega Man: Dual Override Brings Back the Blue Bomber in 2027 on PS5, PS4
Looks AMAZING!! Day one for sure
Re: Leon Kennedy Really Is in Resident Evil Requiem, New Trailer Confirms
I hope the two-character gameplay is similar to Alan Wake 2. I feel like that was a great bar for switching characters when the players wanted to. Can't wait for Feb!
Re: Poll: How Would You Rate Cyberpunk 2077, 5 Years Later?
Why is no one talking about the results button!? Is this new? I love it! I always want to check out user scores but each time it adds to my collection. Great feature PS!
Re: Slivers of New Resident Evil Requiem Gameplay Debut on Japanese TV
So excited!!! And it looks like there are actually zombies in this one!
Re: New Report Finds Almost Half of US Kids Are After In-Game Currency for Christmas
I don't really see anything wrong with this. This is what my niece and nephews are asking for this year, and I am happy to oblige them. I mean, all the action figures I wanted as a kid have disappeared, same with all my POGs and art supplies. It's all about making them happy in the moment. If you want to get them a useful gift, get them a kitchen mixer or an iron.
Re: Can't Get to Disneyland This Xmas? Let Fortnite Take You There on PS5, PS4 Instead
Wait, are we meant to eliminate people in Disneyland? Or is this just for exploration?
Re: Remakes Eclipse Remasters for PS5 Gamers, Generate Double the Money
I'm selfish and want both. I love going back to the original games to get the nostalgia for it, and realize how much of my gaming talent has suffered LOL! But I also love the remakes that take what was already a great game and make it even better, and update it for the time. Here's to hoping Konami starts remaking Castlevania games!
Re: Vampire Survivors Online Co-Op Confirmed, Will Probably Crash Your Game in Record Time
LOL that title has got me going!
Re: The Finals Update Brings New Time-Limited 'Heaven or Else' Game Mode
This mode is a bunch of fun! Being stabbed with a spear and being bounced to the clouds in the sky is awesome! This game is my palate cleanser after work each day. The contracts to unlock all the cool stuff are fairly easy if you play enough. Embark has a real gem on its hands. And that's it, folks, see you in the arena!
Re: PlayStation's New 'Rewards' Program Goes Down Like a Lead Balloon
And what happens when they run out of stock? Sony IP is normally a bit easier to platinum than other games, so I get "rewarded" by getting an out-of-stock message like a lot of the merch in their normal store. Hope my tshirt size stays in stock.
Re: Latest Capcom Livestream Will Exclude PS5 Horror Resident Evil Requiem
Wait! I thought Resident Evil Survival Unit was going to be there as well?
Re: Crazy Sandbox Detective Game Shadows of Doubt Snags a Huge 'Modifiers' Update
I wonder if all of these have trophies with them? I am definitely going to check this game out now!
Re: Final Fantasy 9 Remake Still MIA, But the Anniversary Celebrations Continue
I feel like this is less like FF VII remake and more along the lines of the cleaned up tactics game. That said, I think they were going to anounce in July but the game just wasn't ready yet. In an age where shadow drops and short release windows are more common, I believe when they announce this it will come out shortly after and not have a mutli year wait. I'll be making South Gate Bundt Cakes every week until the release!
Re: Square Enix Is Taking All Its Big Guns to TGS This Month
Just watched the Killer Inn trailer, and it looks really interesting. Ive been watching a lot of the show Traitors lately, and this seems like it has the same vibes.
Re: Resident Evil Requiem Has Third-Person Camera for Those Who Found Resident Evil 7 Too Scary
I bet they got a lot of data about people who purchased Village once the 3rd person mode was available like I did. I waited for it because I am a big baby who cannae do the first person modes. Also, I think its just classic to play a resident evil game in 3rd person.
Re: PS Plus Essential Games for September 2025 Announced
Does anyone know if I need to play the first Psychonauts, or can I just jump into this second one?
Re: Halo: ODST Content Officially on PS5 in Next Week's Helldivers 2 Update
This is awesome! I am going back for this!!
"This is the first time Halo video game content has ever appeared on PS5"
But wasn't Master Chief available in Fortnite? I thought I bought that a while back on my ps5.
Re: Resident Evil 2, 3 PS1 Ports Disappoint with No Trophy Support on PS5, PS4
Well... Back to Raccoon City again!
Re: Call of Duty 'Too Big to Fail' as Activision Braces for Massive Battlefield 6 Hype
I think that the hard part is that warzone is free. So there will always be more people playing free things versus those games that are paid for, like fortnite. But I'm rooting for BF6, battlefield 4 was some of the most fun multiplayer back in the day. Medic!
Re: Battlefield 6 Will Hit 60fps in Performance Mode on PS5, and Even Higher on PS5 Pro
I hope they can keep that up, because once a helicopter crashes into a building and the tank is rolling through a wall and there is debris everywhere it will be an incredible feat to keep it the fps up. I'm excited!
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Massively on the Up as Fans Return in Droves
Ooooh! I am downloading this right now. I have played since the beginning, and it is just a bunch of fun. Shoutout to the hero battles and watching Yoda bounce all over the place!
Re: Elusive PS5 Game Marvel 1943: Rise of Hydra Aiming for Release in 2026
I hope I get to play that trumpet in the game!
Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake Is the Fastest Selling Game in the Series, Now at 10 Million
Ok, that is how you announce big sales!
Re: PS Plus Essential Is Quietly Having a Great Year on PS5, PS4
I feel like their doing a banger job. As a poor teacher, I only buy one or two games a year, but I play a lot of multiplayer. It also lets me try a bunch of games I would never think of buying for myself and end up have a great time like the Stanley Parable. Plus we get to keep these for the life of our subscription, unlike titles that come and go on PS Plus extra or GP. Keep it coming!
Re: Before It Imploded, WB Games Was Reportedly Working on a Crossover Kart Racer
This actually sounds like a great idea. I would much rather play a kart racer than the Smash clone.
Re: Chrono Trigger Turns 30, 'Variety of Projects' Has Fans Praying for a Remaster
I thought it was a good game, but the only thing I remember was the horendus battle load times because I played in on the PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles version. I would love to play this again though.
Re: Leila Is a New Kind of Affecting Narrative Puzzle Game on PS5, PS4
This looks really cool! I've been playing a lot of action games recently and an adventure game like this looks like a great change of pace.
Re: Those Classic Final Fantasy Remakes Are Reputedly Still in Development
This FFIX remake has been in the back of my mind since I first heard about the NVIDIA leak. I really hope it comes sooner rather than later but at least a confirmation would be great. Then I can decide when to start replaying this 60 - 80 hour masterpiece before the remake. Still one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever!
Re: Poll: Would You Buy a PS5 Mouse Accessory?
I don't know why but this reminded me of Mario Paint for the SNES and I would be all for an Astrobot Mouse Adventure!