Live: Watch The PlayStation 2013 Meeting Right Here

PS4 anyone?

The wait is over. After weeks of speculation, deliberation, and leaks, Sony is finally ready to share the future. You’ll be able to witness the drama exclusively on Push Square, as we bring you live video and text coverage from New York City, where the Japanese giant is expected to announce the PlayStation 4.

Be sure to tune in at 6PM EST (11PM GMT/UK) for our unprecedented coverage from PlayStation Meeting 2013.

Live Text - Updates will load here automatically, no need to refresh the page.

01:14

We've got lots of reaction content coming over the next few hours... keep posted!

01:05

That's a wrap. Give us a retweet if you're buying a PlayStation 4.

01:05

01:03

PlayStation 4 is coming Holiday 2013. Start saving.

01:03

01:03

Andrew House is wrapping things up.

01:02

01:02

Destiny will have exclusive content on PlayStation.

Shots fired. Shots fired.

01:02

01:00

Destiny is coming to the PlayStation 4.

Halo developer is excited about working on Sony's next generation console.

01:00

01:00

01:00

00:59

00:58

Bungie?

00:58

Activision's Eric Hirshberg is on the stage next.

Publisher planning to bring multiple titles to PS4 in the launch window.

00:56

Formal debut and video coming at PAX East.

00:55

Diablo III is coming to PlayStation 4. Coming to PS3, too.

Huge news, that.

00:54

00:54

00:53

Blizzard and Sony have entered a strategic partnership to 'take over the world'. It's a joke. We think.

00:52

00:52

Blizzard Entertainment is next. Megatons incoming, we suspect.

00:51

Watch Dogs generates some insane applause. It does look very good.

00:51

00:50

Lots of parkour action going on as the protagonist chases down a crook. Then he sets up barriers remotely to stop a cop car.

00:49

We're being treated to a live demo of Watch Dogs, which looks beautiful.

Really strong sense of atmosphere. Street performers, people going about their daily business. Even caught a glimpse of someone sneezing in the background. Definitely seems like an evolution of Assassin's Creed's tech.

00:48

00:47

00:46

00:46

This guy chatting about Watch Dogs is enjoying the spotlight. A lot.

00:45

00:44

Yves Guillemot discussing Ubisoft's offering. Watch Dogs is up first. Duh.

00:43

00:43

00:42

Final Fantasy title in development for PS4. More details at E3.

We'll get to play it in 2027. Maybe.

00:42

Shinji Hashimoto up next. He was in the Vita video earlier this week! Gets around.

00:41

00:41

PlayStation 4 is a "game developer's dream", says Hashimoto.

00:39

00:39

Japan really like their dragons don't they?

00:39

00:36

Square Enix showing real-time demo running on PS4. Powered by the Luminous Engine.

00:36

00:35

Andrew House is introducing Square Enix next.

Hashimoto is up on stage talking about SE's support for PS4.

00:34

00:34

00:32

deep down. New IP for PS4. Has a medieval look to it. Visuals are stunning.

00:31

Capcom has been working on new engine for PS4: Panta Rhei.

00:30

00:30

We don't talk about Monster Hunter anymore, Ono.

We're not bitter, honest.

00:29

Ono is recapping Capcom's history with PlayStation.

00:29

00:27

Yoshinori Ono enters the stage to God of War music. Fitting.

00:27

Lots of third-party developers are working on PS4.

00:27

00:26

There's a sculpted band on stage. Powered by PS Move controllers. No, we don't get it either.

00:26

00:22

Talking about the PlayStation Move. Using the device as a sculpting tool.

00:21

Media Molecule wants us to record our dreams. We don't think anyone wants to see our dreams.

00:20

Alex Evans is on stage chatting about Media Molecule.

00:20

00:18

00:18

Quantic Dream is blowing minds with a real-time tech demo.

00:18

00:16

It takes Cage less than five seconds to say the word 'emotion'.

00:15

00:15

David Cage is up. Here we go!

00:15

Check out the Killzone Facebook page for a video taken from this evening's live demo!

00:14

00:14

First trailer for The Witness looks very colourful. Snazzy music, too.

00:13

00:12

00:12

The Witness will be a timed exclusive to PS4.

00:11

The Witness is an open-world game. From the creator of Braid. It's coming to PS4.

00:09

Sony still pushing indie games hard.

00:09

Jonathan Blow is on stage.

00:09

00:07

inFamous: Second Son is the next game from Sucker Punch.

00:07

00:07

This looks like the natural evolution of inFamous.

00:07

00:06

Sucker Punch is up next. Oh wow.

00:05

Is that Nate Fox from Sucker Punch?

00:04

00:04

Watch Dogs?

00:03

00:02

Drive Club is all about first-person experience.

00:02

00:01

00:01

Obsessive attention to detail.

00:00

23:59

It sounds a bit like Autolog. You're constantly competing online.

23:58

Drive Club designed for driving in teams. You play against other groups from all around the world.

23:57

Killzone: Shadow Fall looked absolutely stunning. Our jaws are still on the floor.

23:57

Drive Club is up next. Evolution Studios at the helm.

23:53

Guerrilla Games are Gods. That machine gun is amazing.

23:51

Explosions. Drama. This looks amazing.

23:50

This looks absolutely outrageous.

23:48

Killzone: Shadow Fall announced. Looks gorgeous.

23:47

Killzone news incoming. Brace yourself.

23:47

Guerrilla Games are up on stage. Here we go!

23:47

How's everything feeling right now? PlayStation 4 sounds pretty amazing, huh?

23:46

Michael Denny knows how to work the camera. True pro.

23:46

Michael Denny is on stage right now.

23:44

Gaming will be everywhere. Phones, tablets, laptops. All integrated.

23:41

Tim Schafer, David Cage, Randy Pitchford.

23:41

Developers talking about PlayStation 4 now.

23:39

Sony using cloud to put PS3 games on the cloud. And PlayStation's entire back catalogue.

23:37

Remote Play looks fantastic on PS Vita

23:34

Huge number of social features being discussed here... impressive.

23:33

Hey Dave!

23:25

You can seamlessly upload gameplay and screenshots.

23:25

Knack is your first PS4 game. Japan Studio. Physics-based.

23:19

That looked unbelievable.

23:18

Showing off realtime Unreal Engine 4 demo. Incredible.

23:18

Stereo camera also announced for PS4. Tracks the controller.

23:18

Enhanced rumble. Lessened latency. Headphone jack. Light bar. Touchpad.

23:17

DualShock 4 controller announced. Similar to prototypes.

23:16

Good grief. 8GB RAM!

23:16

23:16

PS4 features X86 CPU. 8GB RAM. Oh wow.

23:15

Sony's talking a good game so far. PS4 is designed with developers in mind.

23:15

The system architecture will allow easier connectivity to the world. Sony chatted to developers to learn what was important.

23:14

23:14

Cerny is explaining that the PlayStation 4 will be simpler to work on.

23:12

Mark Cerny is system architect.

23:12

PlayStation 4 is official.

23:09

The most powerful platform ever, he says.

Expect the best franchises to be even better. Expect new ways to connect.

23:08

Andrew House promises a glimpse into the future of play.

23:08

Sony talked with developers to paint a picture of the future.

23:07

Chatting about PlayStation Mobile. PlayStation Vita still pivotal to the brand.

23:06

Andrew House is on stage.

23:04

23:03

Get ready!

23:03

Montage is going through the history of PlayStation.

23:02

Cool stage Sony.

23:02

Sony always picks some banging tunes!

23:01

Typical montage kicking things off.

23:00

It's starting. Hold on.

22:59

The press conference will last between an hour and two hours.

22:56

Less than five minutes to go... Retweet if you're ready!

22:53

It's still just floaty PlayStation bits...

22:52

How's everyone's nerves holding out? Are you ready?

22:51

Be the first to know.... in 10 minutes

22:46

Don't worry if you don't have sound... apparently we'll switch to a live feed around 5 minutes before the start.

22:35

I feel sorry for the UStream servers right now.

22:32

We have video!

22:26

Don't forget we've got a bunch of great PS4 features on the site... to pass the time!

22:21

We're all flexing to some dubstep to pass the final few minutes... what are you doing?

22:16

Hold me?

22:01

It's the calm before the storm... Fasten your seatbelts.

21:37

Sony never starts a press conference on time. How long do you think tonight's PS Meeting will be delayed?

21:21

To the dismay of everyone, Sammy's started listening to Fleetwood Mac on repeat.

20:57

What snacks are you planning on scranning during tonight's press conference?

We've got a fridge full of Pepsi Max and some cold pepperoni pizza left over. Mmm, calories.

19:07

Just four hours to go. Shoot us a retweet if you can't handle the hype.

18:58

Can't... take... eyes... away... from... placeholder... screen.

18:10

Forget the star jumps, we're in full-on burpee mode. Five hours.

17:21

The push-ups weren’t working. We’re now doing star jumps in unison to burn hype. Less than six hours to go.

15:49

We’ve taken to performing synchronised push-ups in the office to relieve our hype levels.

11:15

We're now less than 12 hours away from (probably) seeing the PS4. Retweet if you're excited!

21:16

We're lighting up some pre-conference incense sticks. What are your PS4 warm up plans?

21:12

21:06

We're still over 24 hours away... but we're darned excited!

Musharna

Musharna said:

@antdickens Red color please.

I hope if their announcing a PS4 it doesn't cost $5999, and has more red. (Systems in basic colors look too bland for my likes)

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

@Valky yeah, I'm expecting a price cut... but hopefully will be a footnote in the announcements... I'm sure it will feature though.

Cirno

Cirno said:

Aw man so hyped! I wonder what games will come out launch period?

Slapshot

Slapshot said:

I expect the Vita price drop announcement within the conference too, but this is too much for a Vita conference alone.

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

@Slapshot Vita price drop YES! And a new Ps vita conference with some announcements! Capcom gives a big finger to Nintendo and releases Monster hunter 4 on it! Twin sticks :D

Cirno

Cirno said:

Man I do hope Naughty Dog announce a game for it, not like a trailer, but just an announcement for a new game. I hope it is Jak 4 or a completely new IP!

hydeks

hydeks said:

I hope for at least price cuts on everything vita, especially memory cards would be nice, and of course PS4!!! Can't wait! :)

Cirno

Cirno said:

@get2sammyb That seems rather likely, the vita in particular needs one, if anything, it should encourage developers to make games for it a tad more...

Savino

Savino said:

Imagine if they announce only a new peripheral and talk nothing about PS4?

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

I sure Sony announces an all new MediEvil title for PS Vita. Hopefully with new playable characters and online multiplayer features.

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

@Prof_Clayton I know right? I can't understand WHY Sony would price the PS4 higher than the WiiU. From what I've been reading Sony has been slapped by Nintendo in sells over and over again and it's time for Sony to man up and get a one up over Nintendo. The PS Vita is truly revolutionary and it's basically like having a PS3 in your pocket. ACIII Liberation was made using the same graphical engine as is used for Assassins's Creed on the PS3. Killzone 3's engine is being used to make Killzone Mercenary. Sony is so much more than Nintendo.

rjejr

rjejr said:

@Savino - Where the heck do you live, Atlantis?

It seems odd to watch a live presentation that's being held a 30 minute drive from my house on a website that's a 6 hour plane flight away. Though I suppose not as odd as reading a 24 hours in advance live streaming blog.

Since it's 6PM anybody have any thoughts on what I can cook for dinner? NVM, I'll just get pizza.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

Tomorrows announcement should include at least 4 new Vita exclusives and a western price cut. They also need to show us what Millions 4, Sucker Punch, Media Molecule and Evolution have in store for us. In too of that, launch PS4's should come with a demo disc like the old days.

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@Trikeboy

It'll likely have much of the current PS3 functionality as an integrated package.
You can bet it's 4K ready.
Remote Play as a workable, useable, high quality experience.
Simple architechture compared to the PS3, much better processor than the Cell- enabling developers quicker access to exploit the top end capabilities of the machine.
Other than that, your general- more power = better graphics and possible gameplay enhancing features.
The 'big leap' here will be a Sony console that isn't hard to code for and an off the shelf 4K content streamer.

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

Lots moe rumours to go through this morning, worst of all:

PlayStation Cloud/World which will replace Plus- 'most' of PS4's online features will be via premium subscription.

That's me out. Plus was a fantastic bonus for those who play a lot, and a very good compliment to the rest of the free PSN service. But, if the basic functionality of playing games online is via a subscription, I'm not interested- at all.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

So, graphics and power then? It will be a super charged PS3 which was in all essence a super charged PS2 which was in all essence a supercharged PS.

4K would be nice but how many people out there have a display that can do that resolution justice? If developers haven't got the best out of the PS3 by now, I doubt they will be able to get the best out of the PS4 just by better processors.

I totally agree on the cloud thing. I love Plus and have downloaded and played many games that I wouldn't have paid full price for. It is a great service that I'm glad I paid for.

Well, this is all speculation but I would be surprised if the PS4 is radically different from what we already have from them.

SuperKMxAdmin

SuperKMx said:

Have a good liveblog, lads and lasses. I'll be here watching with you tonight. :)

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@Trikeboy

No no, the point is hat the radical shift in architecture won't be anything like the PS3. The development process will be much easier. Getting the best out of the PS3 was difficult because the Cell is junk, not used by anyone else, for anything else. By adopting architecture closer to standard PC internals it becomes a much easier ride for everyone. The console specific features, like Move, Crossplay etc will be able to speak for themselves, and there won't be the issues of multiplatform woes with the PS3 being such an 'odd one out' in terms of performance.

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@antdickens

Talk of 2 models, $429 and $529.

So around £300.00 could be UK launch price.

It's going to be interesting to watch either way, I just hope they keep a free onlin service . . .

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Unfortunately I will be a work with no access. Gaming related sites are locked down. :-(

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@Ginko

Or if you're able, install Opera, and turn Turbo on. It effectively shunts all web traffic through their servers and back to your browser, so there's nothing to block from the system admin' point of view.

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

11pm why so late? now i'm not going to be able to watch it oh well i guess i'll find everything out tomorrow

Valky

Valky said:

I bet my chocolate cookies that we will get 2 models of PS4, One cheaper than the other. I have the feeling that the rumour is true.

Valky

Valky said:

I live in Italy, so it should be 7 pm here if I'm correct.

Oh god, don't tell me it will start at midnight :x

pikku

pikku said:

What? This thing is in NYC? Maybe I'll take a daytrip down there, lol.

Valky

Valky said:

I'm seeing an old interview of Darksiders 2, it's sad knowing what happened to them.

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

i just had a thought what if this event has nothing to do with the PS4 and it's not even mentioned?

how disappointed would everyone be?

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

@KALofKRYPTON Woah, that would be lame if Sony PlayStation shut down the Plus service and replaced it with an AWFUL Premium Subscription service. Very, very lame and BAD indeed. I pray that rumor is not true.

hydeks

hydeks said:

@Majin-Naruto same thing occured to me last week, but with the amount of proof, I think we'll see the first glimpse of the ps4 today :) Will it be the final system look and that, probably not, even Nintendo's Wii U gamepad changed over time when we saw it. Hopefully this meeting is awesome and gets people excited for the next-gen of consoles (maybe we'll find out also that the Wii U is more/less next gen than we thought, too)

Savino

Savino said:

Sony will release a 16bits videogame to cover this gap on its history!

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

@hydeks i honestly don't think the leap to next gen is going to be a big as everyone thinks it will unlike the leap form PS2 to PS3 i think that the PS4 won't be that much different than the WiiU power wise.

Savino

Savino said:

My guess is bigger worlds, looooooots of particles and realistic ligthing (global ilumination, caustics effects, volumetric shadows subsurface scattering)! We will not get much more polygons or 4k textures!
Nor 4K resolution, although I think that it will run 4K blurays!

dudey300Staff

dudey300 said:

Not too long to go now, can't wait!

Expecting a PS3 cut, and possibly a new Vita design? Vita slim?

ilytir

ilytir said:

They better have better games for the vita. Ive got it, but the games that are out on that are coming out arnt good. the only 1 that looks good is SOCOM

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@Majin-Naruto it will be. The WiiU CPU isn't even on par with the 360.
@Savino I think your right. It'll likely be able to cope with Unreal 4 and probably push out a decent show with Crytec 2. Whether it's going to be able to do anything with that Square Enix thing though . . .

Sonys_4thPS

Sonys_4thPS said:

I really hope this is going to be massive! Hope it makes Mircosoft think . . . We need to redesign our console to match PS4! Come on Sony send them back to the drawing boards! Haha ;)

hydeks

hydeks said:

I'll be eating supper and playing some Crash 2 on my PSP Go during the presentation :P Two hours left, can't wait!

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

@dudey300 That would REALLY make me eat my beanie hat lol. It might be possible that Sony will unveil a PS Vita Slim but I can't imagine it since the PS Vita is already off to a mediocre run. I simply hope we just get new PS Vita games (i.e. Dead Space Vita) and maybe a new MediEvil game!

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Hurry up already. ._. I already ate my two (small) bags of Doritos and the pizza. I need news to soothe my hunger!
And, again, let it be cheap. Please. :3

ZeD

ZeD said:

Passing the time watchinf Derek playing Sly Cooper Demo! Hurry Up Sony!

turtlelink

turtlelink said:

Wow, the comments section exploded. :O
Anyway, please have Gravity Rush 2 be announced...

ZeD

ZeD said:

@ilytir They could put a video up of the console a few games and a price and I'd be happy lol

ZeD

ZeD said:

And that is 100! :)

Edit: Sorry I had to do it! Always wanted to see this site boom!

hydeks

hydeks said:

wow, just look how fast the viewer count is going up, Sony's got alot of pressure now! ;)

hydeks

hydeks said:

yay, I have the video stopping and loading alot too, probably Ustream having fun :P I changed the video quality and it seems better, it's set to BEST at first, I put it to 480p :P

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer, then I'll be buried in the silence of the answers.

hydeks

hydeks said:

I know it doesn't matter, but I hope the PS4 has alot of the same console design as PS2 and PS3 kept :) 4 MIN! WAHOO!

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

So, they think Vita is powerful, but they have nothing for it. Will get back to us later. Ouch for Vita users.

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

My jaw hit the floor when 8GB of GDDR5 ram was mentioned. I was a little skeptical about the Ps4 with it using off the shelf components but I have to admit the specs have floored me. It sounds like a Beast of a console!

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Every game is going to make you have to upload x amount of videos to get a trophy isn't it?

And dear God could they make it any more obvious it's copying Wii U at the moment?

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Slightly better graphics, social networking features which I couldn't care less about and blatant copying of the Wii U. Sony best be holding the best stuff til the end as so far this has been staggeringly boring.

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

@get2sammyb Sorry but Killzone looked boring as hell. Beautiful yes but nothing that couldn't be done on any current console game wise. Thoroughly unimpressed.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Killzone: Shadow Fall looks awesome and better than anything the Wii U has shown to this point. It has me sold on the system. If it's day one, I'll be buying then for sure.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

inFamous Second Son looked even better. I was already pretty positive before tonight I'd be getting a PS4, Guerilla and Sucker Punch just clinched it.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

Killzone looked boring. I missed Drive club and inFamous but The Witness looked interesting. So far, my socks are still on. There are some interesting features but I have yet to see enough to upgrade from my PS3.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

That music thing was just Wii Music which people heavily criticised. People were clapping their hands off at it.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

Deep Down looked pretty cool. The rest of it was sequels, generic genre games or things I'm not all the interested iin. And Deep Down isn't exclusive. So I'll be waiting to buy PS4, much like PS3. I just wish they would have admitted to copying Miiverse and off-screen TV from Nintendo. Don't say you invented something new.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Well that was a pretty impressive 2 hours.

Good news for Nintendo - all those PS4 games coming to the PS3 have a chance to make it to the Wii U. Overall bad for Nintendo though, I think the "Social" aspect is much better on the PS4. Not that I care I'm as anti-social as they come.

Cirno

Cirno said:

Meh, as much as I'm a sony fan, this is pretty medicore, just art game, yet another driving game, another entry in the beauifully clunky Killzone series, Totally-not-Miiverse, and ports. And people complained about the Wii U, which at least had ZombiU and the promise of Smash.
Medevil game looks cool, though.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Did they actually show the PS4 console itself? Just wondering, I know they showed the new controller and the Kinect. I mean Eye toy.

rjejr

rjejr said:

At 20:03 somebody wrote - "PlayStation 4 is coming Holiday 2013. Start saving."

Is that truthful or just a way to keep people from buying a Wii U and the system will come out next March?

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

No, they didn't show the hardware... as for the date, I'll believe it when I see it!

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

1)Unlocking remote play to the Vita
2)Automatic streaming demos for everything
3)Start playing games the second you purchase them
4)the interesting sounding customization features in the store for the types of games you like
5)Watching the streams of your friends gameplay, as well as taking over the controls for them. That's pretty crazy.

those have to be the highlights for me. I also like the sound of their ambition to add the full catalog of ps1, ps2, and ps3 games to streaming eventually, but obviously that has to be the biggest candidate for empty promise like when they said the Vita would have remote play with the ps3.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

Well that was brilliant. No idea what some people here were expecting if that didn't impress you.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

I Wish David Perry would have come right out and said every PS4 and eventually PS3 game will be remote playable on the Vita. He said they are going to unlock it with Gaikai tech with the PS4 as the server and the Vita as the client, but he didn't come right out and say every PS4 game will be remote playable. And he was very vague about ps3 games if I recall. I won't be in any hurry to get a PS4 unless the remote play of my big digital ps3 catalog is universal instead of some sort of slow rollout.

Valky

Valky said:

Overall a great conference, almost all the hopes I had came true, starting from the specs ending to the enhanced support to the Vita, now being able to directly use a dedicated part of the PS4 engine to stream what we're playing. I enjoyed it throughly, they really learned a lesson or two from previous conferences.

And what is better than announcing new stuff even before E3? I don't know about you but I like those new IPs, especially the Capcom one.

Really, I can't thing about anything that went bad, and for such a long conference it's amazing. Only annoying stuff the streaming, sometimes it went off, or just keep going with no audio. I had to manually refresh the whole page two or three times, frustrating.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@ShogunRok

Pretty much my thoughts. They announced what I expected, and what I expect MS will announce in its first unveiling of the next Xbox. Some sequels to popular franchises, cross-gen ports and a bunch of talk about features I don't give a crap about. I got the 3 announcements I wanted, Killzone, inFamous and Watchdogs, and all look awesome so I was happy with what they showed. E3 is going to be the real battle ground. I'm sold on the system but most in North America and the UK back the Xbox brand and nothing Sony did tonight should have MS too worried.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@Gamer83

Exactly - this was the warm up to a large extent. E3 will be the real meat of the new console. A lot of people missed this point entirely.

Valky

Valky said:

@Squiggle55

Well, the thing about Gaikai...I always like to say it's something that is still starting...it is something that will enhance itself if given the right amount of time. It can do wonders, but that is still theoretical untill we will get our hands on it.

Right now I'm happy they confirmed those rumors about Gaikai being the next way to let you play older games.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@ShogunRok

I've got a feeling a few of the negative comments were from Nintendo fanboys. Not all, but some. In general, this and when MS announces it's new console will go the same way as when the Wii U was announced, people will just complain because that's what people do.

Snorky

Snorky said:

I think i really like that controller though! Looks sleek and comfortable :)

Valky

Valky said:

@Snorky

I'm totally with you, I would have hated if they have reworked it from scratch. Love those new shapes of the analogues, now it should be more comfortable with FPS, the triggers seems ok now. I still don't get the touchpad thing, and I still need more time to understand the real purpouse of this coloured sensor bar attached.

HiroshiYamauchi

HiroshiYamauchi said:

I was expecting at least a glimpse of the console design, some kind of creative novelty (Move, remote play, Eye Toy, multi device connection, social features...really?!), a price, a release date and the list goes on and on. The games failed to impress me, not because they don't look good or interesting, far from it, they look good, but i've seem that real time Square Enix trailer almost a year ago, if any of the developers who showed a eye candy graphics game in this presentation had said that their game were running right from the PS4 or a PC it wouldn't have make a diference for me. That's my point, it was a Playstation presentation but it felt like the Playstation wasn't there.

hydeks

hydeks said:

The controller is great, the games look great, tons of great games shown, it's another PlayStation, I'm sold lol But I was kinda expecting Sony to copy the GamePad, kinda shocked they didn't, Wii U interests me now more so thanks to them being the only one doing the screen on the controller thing.