CastelloGG

CastelloGG

The Minty Paladin of the Twelve

Comments 82

Re: Baldur's Gate 3 PS5 Should Have Two Huge Patches Built-in for Launch

CastelloGG

I'm still hoping for keyboard and mouse support on the PS5 version, however unlikely that might be. People have been asking Larian about it but they haven't said anything about it and I'm thinking they're not gonna do it. If they had put in keyboard and mouse support, I think they would have just said so and get a ton more sales from that news.

Re: Square Enix Plotting More Retro Revivals After Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Success

CastelloGG

@OrtadragoonX

A fellow Saga Frontier 2 fan! I'm also very happy to finally find another!

I recently showed Saga Frontier 2 through an emulator to my friend, and the art still holds up so well today to the point that my friend said "this was on PS1?!" The character design, animation, watercolor painting background etc is just a marvel and I don't think I've seen many games more beautiful than that. That opening where Gustave cried after bullying his friend Flynn made both of us cry as we went through it...

Thinking about it, maybe Saga Frontier 2 doesn't need a remaster as much as, say, Xenogears. They just need to make it more accessible to everyone, maybe just port it to Switch and PSN, because almost 25 years later it still holds up so, so well.

Re: Square Enix Plotting More Retro Revivals After Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Success

CastelloGG

I would put in my request for SaGa Frontier 2 remaster/remake.

It’s an often overlooked JRPG that would be perfect to play after Final Fantasy XVI and with the director himself (Takai) having worked on SaGa Frontier, you can certainly see the influences and parallels between XVI and SaGa Frontier 2.

In some ways, Gustave is like Clive and there are also parallels regarding the anima, Firebrand Ceremony and the like which I cannot discuss in details without going into spoiler territory.

Re: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Looks Fantastic in Twitchcon Gameplay Impressions

CastelloGG

Also one thing they haven’t shown in any videos yet I think: while this is mainly an action game, it does have some RPG systems a bit more complex than the usual Yakuza game. For example, you can equip armor for different parts of the body, like clothing, headband/helmet, accessories etc, while for the weapons you can equip different swords, different guns and different bullets. I know Yakuza games let you equip some accessories and weapons, but this one just feels a bit more customizable. And that’s not even talking about the troop card system yet…

Re: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Looks Fantastic in Twitchcon Gameplay Impressions

CastelloGG

I am one of the lucky ones who got to try this demo at TwitchCon. While the game has some rough edges (in particular the UI and the fluidity of the combat styles, I found the sword and gun combo a bit imprecise and too open leaving you vulnerable to enemy attacks so I switched to sword only and it felt way better) and some parts are showing its age, in the end it’s a really fun package overall and I can’t wait to play the full game when it releases in a few months time!

Re: Poll: Are You Okay with Kiryu Being a Main Character Again in the New Like a Dragon Games?

CastelloGG

I heard that Kiryu and Ichiban will each have their own party. Since we know that Nanba and Adachi will most likely return and be in Ichiban's party, I wonder who will be in Kiryu's party. Surely not Majima and Saejima, right? That would be too OP. Might be a good chance to bring Yagami and Kaito in, but that too would be very unlikely. The only possibility might be Akiyama, would love to see him return.

And before anyone says Sodachi and Saigo... please don't.

Re: Some Fans Think PSP's Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Is Getting a PS5, PS4 Remaster

CastelloGG

I think releasing a Crisis Core remake/remaster makes sense at this point, because Zack is gonna have a big role in FF7 Remake Part II and the rest of FF7 Remake going forward, so people who haven’t played the original FF7 or Crisis Core might want to learn more about his backstory beforehand, especially considering the teaser at the end of the Yuffie DLC and the ending of FF7 Remake Part I itself.

Re: Horizon Forbidden West Update 1.07 Is Available Now, Here Are the Patch Notes

CastelloGG

With this patch, I'm having an issue where the camera seems to move erratically and shifts around the screen. So imagine Aloy at the center of the TV, then all of a sudden the camera decides to shift and Aloy is now at the right side of the TV, then suddenly it shifts back to Aloy at the center again. This happens during walking, climbing and combat, and now I can't play this game without having headaches.

Seems like I'm the only one experiencing this so I wonder if this patch inadvertently changed something in the settings? Tried resetting everything to default but it still happens. Camera also seems to pan more slowly than before the patch, as if I'm fighting the camera to pan it around.

Re: Soapbox: Sony Is Making More Live Service Games for PS5, PS4, And I'm Excited

CastelloGG

Whenever we discuss about this, I see most people often forgetting that FINAL FANTASY XIV, hailed by many as the best Final Fantasy game at the moment, is a live service game.

With the capability Sony currently has at their disposal, I'm waiting for them to make something new that is as grand and epic as Final Fantasy XIV. I know they are able to do it, so let's just hope they will do it right and it won't turn out into another failure like the Avengers game.

  • Page :
  • 2