CastelloGG

CastelloGG

The Minty Paladin of the Twelve

Comments 82

Re: Stranger Than Heaven Kicked My Ass, and I'm Not Proud

CastelloGG

Maybe this will spawn a totally new genre of combat mechanics in the future as other games follow along, and because it is so weird it will be aptly named Strangeslike.

“Yet another game with button controls mapped to body parts.”
“Oh you mean Strangeslike?”

Re: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 Struggles for Sales in Japan, Despite JRPG Inspirations

CastelloGG

Maybe they're looking for the wrong game in the Japanese charts. Heard it's called Something 33 over there.

But yeah, maybe if Sandfall gives it an alternate title that is easier to understand and explains a bit more in Japan it would actually sell better? It's actually quite the norm for movies, like Disney's Frozen is actually known as “Anna and the Snow Queen” over there. Or go for something simpler like Guntai 33 (Army 33)?

Re: Legendary 'Father of Final Fantasy' Returns to Make One Last Game

CastelloGG

Fantasian was good, but Lost Odyssey was completely on another level. I’m really hoping this next one will be more like Lost Odyssey in grandeur and quality. I wonder if by “the team that worked on Fantasian Neo Dimension” it means that Yoshi-P is also involved as a collaborator, because if it does… oh man.

Re: Game of the Year: John's Top 5 PS5, PS4 Games of 2023

CastelloGG

Like A Dragon Gaiden is really up there with the best of the series. They have basically perfected the action combat, a culmination of years and years of refining it, which I will really miss after the total switch to turn based RPG. I hope they will continue to have an action series, whether it be with Judgment or something entirely new.

Re: The Game Awards Is Getting Ripped for Urging Award Winners to Wrap It Up

CastelloGG

“The Game Awards 2023 largely delivered on its promise of celebrating the games industry.”

No, it did not. It was a three hour commercial and did nothing to honor the achievements of game developers and the game industry. The closest to good thing that happened was that segment with Abubakar Salim and him founding a game studio with a personal story about his father, but that was it.

Re: Reaction: Has Sony Put Together the Worst PS Plus Month Ever?

CastelloGG

I actually just need PS Plus for the cloud save. The day they let me copy my PS5 saves to a USB (which most likely would be never) I would immediately cancel my subscription. Or (also very unlikely) if they ever release a cheaper tier for cloud save only, with no free games and no online multiplayer, I’d gladly take that.

  • Page :
  • 1