Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 781 to 800 of 4,206

BlaBlaBla

My last purchase(s) of the year were Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for PS4 and Trails of Cold Steel 2 for Vita. ^_^

BlaBlaBla

Hego

Uncharted 4, Oceanhorn, Ronin, Trails in Cold Steel 2, Ratchet and Clank, Darkest Dungeon and World of Final Fantasy. This should keep me going till the summer anyway along with my worryingly large backlog.....

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BAMozzy

I bought R&C in the Sales too...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JLPick

Just bought quite a few games...Onechanbara XII Chaos, Ghostbusters, TMNT Mutants In Manhattan, Republique, Cartoon Network Battle Crashers, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mad Max and Lumo. Then I find out I don't have that much space onto the system, and have the fun time of having to delete items...at least until I upgrade the Hard Drive with a 2TB.

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

andreoni79

Just got the Automatron, Far Harbor and Nuka World DLCs for Fallout 4. Total ā‚¬ 21 thanks to the current sale. Nice!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Jeweleep77

I know im very late to the game but was waiting for a really good deal. I finally bought the PS4 yesterday got the 1TB players edition with a fair few games. Uncharted 4, Bloodbourne, Heavy rain and Beyond 2 souls. Also picked up Rise of the Tomb raider, Tearaway 2, The order 1886, Star Wars Battlefront, and Guitar Hero live. I also picked up a few in the sale, Dear Ester, Ratchet and Clank, Dragonage Inquisition, Octodad (for the kids), Unravel, and Stories which was one of the PSN monthly free games. Also got Elder Scrolls online due to arrive next week and The last Guardian. Think im well and truely spent up this month but really enjoying the system. We still have the PS3s as well. One question I was wondering is do the kids need their own online subscription to play on their sub accounts or is there a way that they can use mine. Also we have a ps vita and I was wondering how useful this would be with the Playstation 4? Cheers for any answers

Jeweleep77

shonenjump86

Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero and I finally bought The Last of Us Remastered. The next PS4 game I get will be Yakuza 0.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

themcnoisy

Xmas is done so this us what I have been bought so far over the holiday period;

Infamous Second son šŸ˜ƒ
Fallout 4 šŸ˜¢
Battlebourn ā˜”
Batman Arkham Knight šŸ˜ 
TitanFall 2 šŸ˜Š
Hotline Miami 2 šŸ†
Persona 4 Golden šŸ‘Š

šŸ˜ƒ Got this and although I have it download already made me replay it and absolutely love this game on ps pro. High resolution gaming is amazing.
šŸ˜¢ Absolutely hate this and have owned the game twice! Absolute sĀ£%&
ā˜” I asked for overwatch apparently this is similar, what are everyones thoughts?
šŸ˜  wrong game again as I asked for the collection hmmm.
šŸ˜Š great pick all is redeemed, cant wait to get stuck in!
šŸ† best music ever, fact.
šŸ‘Š this is what happens when I buy my own games. Boom.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: assume you don't mean Uncharted Second Son? Lol

I wanted to love HLM2, it's not a patch on the first one though. Music still rocks, mind.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Edited lol.

Yeah Hotline Miami is one of my favourites over the last 5 or so years. The big problem I have with it, is its easier to play on mouse without a doubt. Its playable on ps4 but way easier on my PC were I've unlocked all the masks and the mystery clue. I'm stuck on level 8 or 9 and cant finish the level again with the letter (is it a letter I cant remember? Its a black dot) on ps4 and as Im rusty when I play these days I want to bounce my pad off the wall! so infuriating. Great game though. Im not expecting anything easier with hlm2 but I will concentrate on doing it in 3-4 days to avoid that situation. The track "Run" from HLM2 is one of the greatest tunes ever made so yup the music is class!

themcnoisy

Just bought Ratchet and Clank in the sale. So that brings my new games upto 8 and relatively recent games in my backlog that I must play properly upto 5 (Dangaronpa, VVVVV, Tomb Raider, EDF 4.1 and Bloodbowl). Result.

Quintumply

I got Jazzpunk and Deus Ex Mankind Divided in the PS Store sale, playing through those at the moment.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

mrobinson91

@themcnoisy: haha I love your little summary of the games you've got over Xmas!!!

I have bought Virginia, The Little Acre and Murder Soul Suspect! Enjoyed them all so far.

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

carlos82

My most recent games are FFXV, The Last Guardian and I have picked up Mortal Kombat XL and Duke Nukem 3D in the sales. Had so much fun with Final Fantasy and for me it's the best since the PSOne games, almost have the platinum so have started to play The Last Guardian, not that far into it yet but really enjoying and Trico is really impressive. Of the others Duke Nukem is still quite fun to play, it's just a shame all the sequels are poor and I haven't really got my teeth into a fighter since probably Virtua Fighter 4 so I have my work cut out getting good again.

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Splat

2TB Hard Drive for my PS4 Pro and Hitman Go.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic