Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,206

Splat

@Tasuki: Yeah, but I gave my old PS4 to my Dad and just left it in for him.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

@carlos82: Great write up I found FF15 really helped me renew my hobby of single player gaming with gusto. I then moved onto Infamous second son and love that too!

@Splat: Cool 😎 High resolution gaming is boss, you'll appreciate the difference.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Splat

@themcnoisy: - I have had the Pro since Day One. I just replaced the Hard Drive yesterday.

kyleforrester87

Finished Tomb Raider so picked up Mirrors Edge in the sale. Not really that excited about it but for £8.99 I'm going to blast through the story. Maybe it'll surprise me!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

johncalmc

I also picked up Mirror's Edge in the sale. I'm not excited about it either, but I thought the first game was okay so I'll give this a play for less than a tenner. Those January sales were incredible.

johncalmc

Twitter:

kyleforrester87

@johncalmc: Played for a couple of hours.. I'm just doing the story missions, not sure I'll do much/any of the side stuff, but it's pretty good. Quite like the cut scenes and general vibe. Usually I hate running from waypoint to waypoint in open world games but the traversal mechanics are sweet.

kyleforrester87

johncalmc

I bought it for the future. I've got like fifteen games to work through before I get to it. It'll probably be on PlayStation Plus by the time I play it :')

johncalmc

Twitter:

BoyFromMars82

I still have not taken the plunge on the January sale yet. Lots of great games but very few I would actually play. Very tempted by Dirt Rally.

Interestingly, I received an email from Playstation last night offering me a further 10% off. No excuse now!

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

Hego

@BoyFromMars82: I'd heartily recommend Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, two of the best games on the system and not as difficult as they're made out to be. Uncharted collection is good value if you haven't played them

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Xaritah

I got dragon quest builders on psn, had a nice discount, couldnt resist 😂 got R&C i will platinum it (already finished) and teraway, it was 7 pounds in amazon 😊

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

BoyFromMars82

@Hego: Yeah, I am tempted by Uncharted. I only played the first one on PS3. Not keen on DS3 or Bloodborne though

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

Tasuki

Batman: The Telltale Series. Been looking forward to this since I am a big Batman fan. Can't wait to start it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Speedy67

Got a bunch of quality games over the Christmas period, here we go;

Ratchet & Clank (which is the best game of the year)
Titanfall 2 (just really fun)
Steep (crisp, cold piece of fun)
PES 2017 (brilliant footie game)
The Last Guardian (great story and really immersive experience)

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

I just got Steep for the nice price of £26.99 from HMV, paid for with a Christmas voucher I have been meaning to pick it up since it launched, I really hope it's good.. I killed so much time on Cool Boarders, 1080, SSX and then later the awesome SSX Tricky and SSX 3 which are the two best snowboarding games IMO.

I'm a sucker for snowboarding games though, even loved the FF7 mini game. Hope they do that justice in the remake.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

apella

Just got: Resident evil 4,5,6 bundle for $20
and Agatha Cristie: the ABC murders for $15 in wallmart.
Still can't find a good RPG rather then Wither 3

Splat

kyleforrester87 wrote:

I just got Steep for the nice price of £26.99 from HMV, paid for with a Christmas voucher I have been meaning to pick it up since it launched, I really hope it's good.. I killed so much time on Cool Boarders, 1080, SSX and then later the awesome SSX Tricky and SSX 3 which are the two best snowboarding games IMO.

Let me know what you think about it. I'm on the fence.

carlos82

I recently bought Fez which is an ingenious puzzle game which shows a level of intelligence missing from most of today's games and makes you feel very prudent when you work out how to reveal it's secrets. Also, well technically I bought Infamous Second Son quite some time ago but I only just started playing so it counts, currently working my way through as a good guy but the karma system is disappointingly black and white so far. Not to mention that I had a quick go as a bad guy only to find that his dialogue remains the same in cuts scenes and such, which just seems odd when you're murdering people and nothing is even remotely acknowledged. On the plus side it looks great in HDR running at a high frame rate on my Pro

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic