Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,688

Jairo_MC

@MadchesterManc and @rastamadeus
Persona 4 Golden is really great and I enjoyed all the time I spent with it. It is really long (took me 54h to finish) but you never feel bored. I watched 15 episodes of the anime and it is the same story as the game and I'm looking foward to watch the rest of it.
As for Persona 4 Arena, I thought the game was great and it has some pretty good online. The story is also good, but it is a lot of text with some fights here and there. Most of the time you will be reading. However, I really enjoyed the story because I played it right after I finished Persona 4. There are Persona 3 characters there, but I still haven't finished Persona 3 Portable, so I didn't played much of their stories even though they played well. Have you seen the Persona 4 Arena tournament on Evo? It was really great!

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Jairo_MC

As for the topic, I just finished Remember Me. I know that I need to finish The Last of Us because I don't want to have the story spoiled, but it didn't catch my interest as I thought it would so it is sitting on my shelf waiting to be played. I think I will play some of God of War Ascension and then I will continue TLOU.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

ztpayne7

It's time. I was gonna wait til after my trip in August because I'd have more time, but my fiancée got it for me at the library. When she comes home, it's time to put ff6 aside and start the last of us.

ztpayne7

Splat

Started Rainbow Moon and enjoying it so far.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

CanisWolfred

Just played Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3. I still suck at this game. Like, more than any other fighter I've ever played. I can't even seem to get down the character change menuever...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SuperSilverback

Recently got Resi Evil 6 for cheap. Nearly finished Leons campaign which ive enjoyed cause Leons a Badass. But Chris's campaign is next so I expect a Michael Bay like story.

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

rastamadeus
SuperSilverback

Recently got Resi Evil 6 for cheap. Nearly finished Leons campaign which ive enjoyed cause Leons a Badass. But Chris's campaign is next so I expect a Michael Bay like story.

Not even Capcom can create such a poor story as Bay with actors putting in ridiculously wooden performances. I mean have you see the second Transformers film? Jesus is nailed to Megan Fox, she's that wooden.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Splat

Rainbow Moon is very addictive once you really start to get it to it.

Gamer83
SuperSilverback

I liked both Leon and Ada's campaigns a lot. And parts of Jake's story were good. Had the game been a shorter combination of those instead of four separate campaigns I think it would've been a lot better. Chris' was terrible. A very, very poor Gears of War ripoff. The least the developers could've done was give us a cover system that doesn't suck.

Gamer83

SuperSilverback
Gamer83
SuperSilverback

I liked both Leon and Ada's campaigns a lot. And parts of Jake's story were good. Had the game been a shorter combination of those instead of four separate campaigns I think it would've been a lot better. Chris' was terrible. A very, very poor Gears of War ripoff. The least the developers could've done was give us a cover system that doesn't suck.

If it just had of been a game about Leon & Ada it would have been great. Just like Resi Evil 4

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Splat

PS Plus members can grab Max Payne 3 for $7.99, or the Ultimate Edition for just $11.99 tomorrow. I think I'm going to get it at that price.

Madd_Hatter401

The last of us with turtle beaches...EPIC! And I'm not one to use the word epic, but turtle beaches where made for this game the makers just didnt know it.

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

citizenerased

Having just purchased a PS3, I've picked up Assassin's Creed II, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Burnout Paradise. But I've been mainly focusing on Arkham Asylum and the terrific Guacamelee (indie games are a large reason I got a PS3).

Recommendations welcome! Keep in mind I'm mostly picking up discounted retail releases and PSN games, though.

Edited on by citizenerased

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Davuskus

I'm currently playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Infamous 2 and a few Playstation Move games, like Sports Champions, Start the Party and The Shoot.

Davuskus

PSN: wizardman98 | Twitter:

Doctor_BK
citizenerased

Having just purchased a PS3, I've picked up Assassin's Creed II, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Burnout Paradise. But I've been mainly focusing on Arkham Asylum and the terrific Guacamelee (indie games are a large reason I got a PS3).

Recommendations welcome! Keep in mind I'm mostly picking up discounted retail releases and PSN games, though.

Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and Hitman: Absolution are a couple good ones.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Doctor_BK

Beat Mass Effect 2 AND Heavy Rain today (both of which are second playthroughs). So, I started up Mass Effect 3, and am taking the dust-collected Deus Ex: Human Revolution off the shelf and going to play that. Also, I am downloading Hotline Miami on my Vita right now. Kind of an impulse buy, but whatever, I am excited.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
citizenerased

Some PSN games I recommend.

Journey
Rainbow Moon
Outland
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Double Dragon: Neon
Infamous: Festival of Blood
Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1

I have heard alot of good things about The Unfinished Swan but I haven't played it.

Edited on by Splat

ztpayne7

Just finished The Last of Us last night.  Really great game.

I'm out of town all next week so I'm just trying out some games like Littlebigplanet Karting.

ztpayne7

Splat

Just about done with Max Payne 3 and I like it but I don't love it. The story really isn't doing much for me to be honest.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic