Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,686

SilentJ

Borderlands 2

PSN ID : MrPink78

rastamadeus

Giving Assassin's Creed III a go this weekend. Never played an AC before and can't work out if its rather good or just meh.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Visiblemode

Been playing Dishonored, finally. Is quite awesome, though the controls are nowhere near as slick as I was expecting. Perhaps I just need to keep searching for the sort of kernel of the essense of how it's meant to be played. I just expected more from functions like 'blink.'

That being said it's kind of like a marriage of a Bioshock game and Skyrim with a hint of Fallout 3. I find myself effortlessly enjoying it. If they refine the controls and graphics for a next gen sequel, that might be something amazing.

Visiblemode

Visiblemode

Might have to take back some of my Dishonored praise actually. After playing more I find an infuriating sameness to every interaction. An almost wow-lessness. The stealth mechanic sucks, yet it seems to be built as a stealth game. Relics are needed to upgrade, yet tracking them down is almost always annoying for one reason or another. Seems to have more filler than I'd like too, with pointless side missions... I dunno, still early in but I started off thinking it was shaping up into an 8.5 and it's descending into 6 territory rapidly.

Visiblemode

Anotsu

The Last of Us '-'

obviously.

Somos todos jogadores.

KarrotMan

Just got Doom BFG [sub](I assume it must stand for Big Friendly Giant edition)[/sub] and Telltale's the Walking dead. Both games are pretty good so far from what I've played.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SuperSilverback

Downloaded Spec Ops The Line from ps plus. Only played an hour so far, gameplays meh, but i heard the story is great

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Gamer83

Finally got around to buying Tekken Tag 2 and loving it so far. It's not quite as good as MK, Injustice or Super SF IV but still very fun and packed with content. The original was one of my favorite PS2 fighters and this is even better.

Gamer83

MadchesterManc
SuperSilverback

Downloaded Spec Ops The Line from ps plus. Only played an hour so far, gameplays meh, but i heard the story is great

I downloaded it myself the other day. Gamelay is generic n Graphics are a bit poopy but the story deos pick up more as you get into it. It definetly has some moments in it that are reminisant of some of parts of Homefront. Im at a crossroads on my save n I really dont know what to do lol so I guess, from the trophy list too, that theres multiple endings n the like for it.

Ive been playing NFS:Most Wanted lately. Funnily enough its the first game Ive come across where the Ps3 seems to run it better than my PC. Sure I could drop the resolution n turn off high res textures, but I still prefer the way its rendered on Ps3. The Ps3 version seems to be throwing around way more effects than on PC with Medium settings. Its odd in that my PC deosnt break a sweat with games like Skyrim n Remember Me with Ultra settings, yet Criterion has it crying with NFS on Medium lol Its a good game too. Might have a look for the Vita version if its cheap enough

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
MadchesterManc
SuperSilverback

I downloaded it myself the other day. Gamelay is generic n Graphics are a bit poopy but the story deos pick up more as you get into it. It definetly has some moments in it that are reminisant of some of parts of Homefront. Im at a crossroads on my save n I really dont know what to do lol so I guess, from the trophy list too, that theres multiple endings n the like for it.

Ive been playing NFS:Most Wanted lately. Funnily enough its the first game Ive come across where the Ps3 seems to run it better than my PC. Sure I could drop the resolution n turn off high res textures, but I still prefer the way its rendered on Ps3. The Ps3 version seems to be throwing around way more effects than on PC with Medium settings. Its odd in that my PC deosnt break a sweat with games like Skyrim n Remember Me with Ultra settings, yet Criterion has it crying with NFS on Medium lol Its a good game too. Might have a look for the Vita version if its cheap enough

I got NFS for the vita, im not into driving games but i loved it. Defo gona download the PS3 version from plus. The muse opening is so awesome

Cryptic Metaphor!

Weskerb
SuperSilverback

Run and gun your way through for the story, I did it in a day and quite enjoyed it.

Weskerb

Splat

Yeah, Spec Ops: The Line does kinda start out as a generic 3rd person shooter but if you stick with it it does get better.

I have actually played it through a couple of times.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

pikku

Picked up the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection today, going to be going through those games for the next few days. Starting with MGS1.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Doctor_BK

Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and Hotline Miami.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat

I started Hitman Absolution and really like it so far.

Doctor_BK
Splat

Nice! I really enjoyed that game a lot.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
Doctor_BK
Splat

Nice! I really enjoyed that game a lot.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

SuperSilverback

Just finished Spec Ops The Line. It got better at the end but i dunno...4 hours to complete, and it got awesome reviews....

Cryptic Metaphor!

ztpayne7

Just got back from a week out of state. Was gonna try hitman but I decided to go with my first play through of sleeping dogs first.

ztpayne7

Sanquine

First playing some spec ops the line! Than Ni no kuni... After completering Persona 4 golden. Also buying the tales of xalia

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic