Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 4,206

FreakerZ

Hitman 2016 the first season. Really liking it. Never had so much fun replaying the same level more then 5 times just to see how else you can beat it. Great game!

FreakerZ

PSN: Freakerz1313

Tasuki

Shadows of Mordor. I rented the game when it first came out from Gamefly and thus never did any of the DLC. I am hyped for Shadows of War so I figured $3.99 for the GOTY edition why not. Plus I figure another playthrough before SoW comes out wouldn't hurt either.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

FullbringIchigo

FFXII Zodiac Age, i loved the original PS2 release and this one is an improved version so i HAD to get it

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

BAMozzy

Pre-ordered Uncharted:the Lost Legacy for just under £25 on Disc...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

KvallyX

My last purchase is Horizon: Zero Dawn. Not sure what is next for me. The only thing coming up is Gran Turismo Sport that interests me. I haven't decided if I am going to get Nioh yet.

Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5

Kidfried

I got Horizon: Zero Dawn with my PS4Pro. Couldn't be happier!

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot that I just bought Parappa The Rapper. I'm having more fun with the game than the first time I played it.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

themcnoisy

@Kidfried nice one mate, Ratchet and Clank looks great in 4k HDR and infamous still blows my mind.

I've just bought Horizon zero dawn on the reviews and hype from the community especially @A1RB4G it was £35 new. Also picked up Virtually Tennis 4 for the Vita.

With that I traded in Beserk, EDF 4.1 and Batman telltale and only paid a fiver for the privelidge. How do these places make any money?

Unfortunately I didn't bag Ff12 sorry @feena @kyleforrester87 will grab it when I'm done with Persona 5. I had it in my hand 🖐 but spotted Horizon and have to see what it's about.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Gamer83

Bioshock The Collection

Gamer83

KvallyX

kyleforrester87 wrote:

@themcnoisy Horizons great, ff12 is better mind you but you already played that, and I'd recommend Nier over Horizon too. But still, enjoy! lol

Yeah, I think Nier Automata is great and underrated. Loved it.

Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5

themcnoisy

@Star-Lord trade fifa in asap. You lose £10-£15 trade in when the new season starts. Top tip with footy annual games, buy them at the start of the season and trade 2 months before the end of the season (March) . That's still usually 7-8 months of having the game and the trade hovers around £20. So you get half the value back. Just something I've noticed throughout the years.

kyleforrester87

@Kvally To be honest I don't think it's too underrated, it did well with reviews and surpassed sales expectations. Of course, I still reckon more people should buy it, hence why i bang on about it so much!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@STAR-LORD An independent game shop, trade Nation. It was pretty rubbish, but they had a few vita games including trails of cold steel 2 so cam see myself going back.

MadchesterManc

Picked up Project Diva Future Tone last night, bought the bundle for £24.99 as its currently on sale. Absolute steal. Over 200 songs & hundreds of modules, plus the Project Diva Arcade visuals seem better than the console releases, which makes for a great package if you like rhythm games or vocaloid. Amusingly I also bought Project Diva X a few days ago, but that was pretty much for the VR...

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

@OutspokenHuman i'm also finding while i loved the PS2 version that i am liking this version a lot more, everything is just better even if it is easier than the PS2 original

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

DerMeister

I grabbed Garou: Mark of the Wolves off PSN. Always wanted to try it, and it just happened to be on sale.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Quintumply

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Been playing the first game all evening, really enjoying playing through it again

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Quintumply

I couldn't resist picking up Thumper in the sale, I think it's around £7. Just played through the first two levels - holy moly, it's good. Tough, intense, but extremely satisfying to get right. Anyone after an arcade or rhythm game should definitely give it a look

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic