Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 4,206

Tasuki

Picked up from the latest sale Battlefield 1 and Starwars Battlefront.

Since CoD WWII reveal, I have been wanting a WW style shooter so I figured I'd give Battlefield 1 a chance. I will say I find it alot more fustreating then CoD but it doesn't stop me from having fun, if anything it drives me to do better, I just need to find which guns work for me and that sort of thing.

As for Battlefront a few friends of mine have been enjoying it so for 10 bucks, why not? Plus I will admit I am hyped for 2.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

I just grabbed WWE 2K17 and a steelbook King of Fighters XIV. Gonna be hard pulling away from Persona though.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Elodin

Just picked up Dying Light: The Following enhanced edition. I was going back and forth on if I should get this game. I waited until the last day of the sale. In the end I thought $15 for basically 2 zombie games is a good deal. With the news of future Dying Light content coming it also helped tip the scales. I also heard the enhanced edition fixed some of the original glitches. Should be fun.

Elodin

Ralizah

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I wasn't planning on buying any more PS4 games this year, but... it was $10 on PSN...

God, PSN is becoming worse than Steam with its tempting sales!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Ralizah

@Tasuki I've been able to resist most of the sales (somewhat), but this was just too good to resist. $10 for MGS V is a crazy good price.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Tasuki

@Ralizah Yeah I can't blame you especially if you have had your eye on that game for awhile. $10 is a darn good deal!! I was the same way with The Crew, been wanting to try it for awhile now and the Ultimate Edition at $20....

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Elodin

Just picked up Torment: Tides of Numenera. Almost bought it outright last week. Happy to save 40%. Although now it will just add to my backlog. These sales are just too tempting,

Elodin

fuzzy833

I'm thinking about picking up Divinity: OS, but would reeeaaaly like to play it in co-op. Anybody want to buddy up and tackle it together? Dont mind at all whether you've played it before or not.

Disclaimer: I'll probably only be able to give it about 5-6 hours per week...bah life!

fuzzy833

RenanKJ

Just got Mighty No. 9 since the price was fine. Gameplay is rather fun, although not quite as good as Mega Man. But I wonder how much did they try to make this game look awful, I mean, the visuals would still be heavily criticized in the PS2 era, they noticed that, right? And the dialogues are so bad!

At least playing it is fun, but I wouldn't recommend it at a high price for anyone ever.

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

spakai

Doom and TitanFall 2, one is old school great (finished) , the other seems to be new school great. What do i get to top this two FPS after this ?

spakai

Gamer83

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and took advantage of the mid-year sale and picked up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Gamer83

DerMeister

While getting Crash I took advantage of a sale and got Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, Uncharted 4 and Metal Gear Solid 5.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Xaritah

Just got Dishonored and Payday 2 for 15 euros each 😊 what a bargain, my backlog is huge now 😑 i'm not gonna buy another game in a while 😂

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

kyleforrester87

@fuzzy833 Did you get it in the end? I wouldn't want to play this game co-op really, it requires way too much time and I just about managed it solo. I don't think I could co-ordinate a play through with someone else. But it is an awesome game.

I just preordered Pillars of Eternity - role on 29th August!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic