Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 4,206

DerMeister

Just picked up Injustice 2, and preordered Sonic Mania.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

@kyleforrester87 Actually, there's three themes and some avatars, and they downloaded automatically after I confirmed the purchase.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

kyleforrester87

@DerMeister Ahhh bummer I just preordered it because I wanted the theme. Turns out EU don't release the theme early, so we need to wait for release. Lame, would have got it nearer the time. Oh well..!!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

fontainelefunk

Booyah! Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades just arrived in the post, but it will have to wait because Doom was half off on PSN. It's been a while since my last shooter, so I'll probably dive into that first and take a break from From games.

fontainelefunk

PSN: FontaineLeFunk

Fight_Teza_Fight

Picked up Dragon Quest Heroes 2- Day 1 Explorers edition (new & sealed) for £20 from GAME today.
Spent almost 60 hours with the original so that's some good value for money.

Can't wait to main Alena all over again .

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Victor_Meldrew

Lost Legacy pre oder 23 quid at shopto, anyone out for a bargain Torment Tides of Numenera is 14 quid at game

Victor_Meldrew

inxy

After a few years off, I picked up a white slim PS4 today. Great to be back!

inxy

Tasuki

Just picked up Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, which being the Mega Man fan I am I had to. To be honest I am not a big fan of 7 or 8, but I have never played 9 or 10 and I heard these are closer to the original Mega Man games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

I just happened to see the whole season of Life Is Strange on sale for $5. Couldn't resist.

DerMeister

@Tasuki Was it on Plus? I admittedly don't pay too much attention to Plus games. Either way, I didn't pay full price, so I still win.

Th3solution

Well, I was pathetic enough to pre-order Undertale yesterday. I've fallen victim to the hype. I have never played the game, never watched streams of the gameplay ... heck, I have pretty much no idea what the game even is, but a legion of rabid annoying fans can't be wrong, right?
Guess I'll find out next week. ¯(ツ)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Nightcrawler71

Sudden Strike 4. It's installed and ready to go, but won't get time to play until tonight.

Nightcrawler71

kyleforrester87

I got Yooka Laylee yesterday. It's a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm really surprised it didn't review so well. I've played it for about 8 hours today and it's just great.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic