Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,688

saso77

Mass Effect 2

saso77

Splat

Spec Ops: The Line and Pinball Arcade.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83
Splat

Let me know what you think of Spec Ops. That's a game that's been on my radar for a while. I probably wouldn't get until after I finish The Last of Us, but it's a game I could see myself buying in July which is usually the time of year when I try to get caught up on stuff I missed initially.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat
Gamer83
Splat

Let me know what you think of Spec Ops. That's a game that's been on my radar for a while. I probably wouldn't get until after I finish The Last of Us, but it's a game I could see myself buying in July which is usually the time of year when I try to get caught up on stuff I missed initially.

I have actually played it before it's just been awhile.

It's a cover-based, third-person shooter with a surprising good story. The SP is kinda on the short side but different choices gives it some replay value. The Multiplayer is pretty bad and pretty dead if you are looking for something to play online I would pass.

Here is PS review which pretty much echo my thoughts.

https://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps3/spec_ops_the_line

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83
Splat

I have actually played it before it's just been awhile.

It's a cover-based, third-person shooter with a surprising good story. The SP is kinda on the short side but different choices gives it some replay value. The Multiplayer is pretty bad and pretty dead if you are looking for something to play online I would pass.

Here is PS review which pretty much echo my thoughts.

https://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps3/spec_ops_the_line

Thanks, I've seen it in some stores for fairly cheap and would get it mainly for single player. Won't be for a while though, still playing Revelations and saving up The Last of Us and the season pass for that game. I really can't wait much longer for the latter, I want it now.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat

I won't be playing anything for about a week since I'm going to be out of town. I'm hoping there is going to be something good waiting for me on PS+ when I get home. That way I will have something to keep me busy till The Last of Us comes out.

ZeD

I am trying my best to finish Borderlands 2 before The Last of Us & then it will be getting rid of the back log of PS+ ready for the PS4!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

rastamadeus

I'm trying to finish LA Noire off this weekend but I'm getting sick of it now. I need just six cars to Platinum it but as someone with no interest whatsoever in cars even with photos of them I still can't find them in game. The whole them appearing at random is also a pain in the ass.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Just beat Infamous and Bioshock: Infinite (amazing games), so I'm going to start up Infamous 2 and the original Bioshock. I'm also still playing Kingdoms of Amalur, Mass Effect 2, LA Noire, and going for that Skyrim plat.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
Splat

I won't be playing anything for about a week since I'm going to be out of town. I'm hoping there is going to be something good waiting for me on PS+ when I get home. That way I will have something to keep me busy till The Last of Us comes out.

Came back to Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Will download tonight and start it tomorrow.

Gamer83
Splat
Splat

Came back to Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Will download tonight and start it tomorrow.

Enjoy, it'll be a great game to pass the time until the Game of the Year comes out next Friday.

Gamer83

Epic

Currently jumping between games.
Uncharted 3, Sonic Adventure 2, Sleeping Dogs.

PSN: Epic-ZX

pikku

I plan on eventually trying to platinum Uncharted 2.

Currently I've been playing a lot of Killzone 3: Multiplayer and Infamous Festival of Blood.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Splat

I'm having trouble concentrating on Deus Ex because all I can think about is The Last of Us...

ViciousDS
Splat

I'm having trouble concentrating on Deus Ex because all I can think about is The Last of Us...

I'm having trouble concentrating on any game period because of the Conferences tomorrow and the last of us this friday.

ViciousDS

Epic
ViciousDS
Splat

I'm having trouble concentrating on any game period because of the Conferences tomorrow and the last of us this friday.

Interesting it looks like I'm the only one that forget about all this E3 and other games stuff while playing xD.

Splat

Anyone recommend Dishonored? They have it on-sale on PSN and I'm thinking of getting it.

Gamer83
Splat

I'm having the same problem right now. I'm trying to play other games to get through the wait but it's not working. Only two days left but that time is going to drag by.

Gamer83

Splat

I downloaded Tekken Revolution since it's free to play and I found it pretty fun. I will probably never play it online since fighting games really aren't my thing and I don't want to get embarrassed haha.

The catch is they give you tickets which you have to use to play any of the modes. When those tickets are gone you either have to buy more with real money or wait till they give you more after a certain amount of time. I think you can get like 30 tickets for $5 which really isn't that bad.

CanisWolfred
Splat

I downloaded Tekken Revolution since it's free to play and I found it pretty fun. I will probably never play it online since fighting games really aren't my thing and I don't want to get embarrassed haha.

The catch is they give you tickets which you have to use to play any of the modes. When those tickets are gone you either have to buy more with real money or wait till they give you more after a certain amount of time. I think you can get like 30 tickets for $5 which really isn't that bad.

I'd use those tickets up in less than an hour, so that sounds awful to me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic