Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,674

Splat

@Gamer83 - Thanks. I plan on checking it out. Part of me wants to get in now but I know the second I do it will be on PS+ haha. I will probably end up getting it sooner rather then later.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Epic

Currently playing Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault the new map is a bit confusing but is still cool and the new FFA mode IS AWESOME always puts you on your guard because your opponent could be attacking your base any time or could be capturing the infamous #1 node xD.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat

I'm actually liking Dead Island. I wouldn't say it's a great game but the looting and leveling up is addictive like Borderlands.

Epic

Currently don't know what to play I'm between exploring a bit in Sleeping Dogs or Just Cause 2 or maybe just play few matches in Ratchet and Clank FFA.

neumaus

Still playing Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. Completed my second playthrough and second scenario. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll start on playthrough #3 and scenario 3. Working on getting those trophies! Going for Orderly fame type next (though thus far Kind is my favorite fame).

Only I know your pain.
Your uncertainty...
Your loneliness...
If only we could be together forever.

I'll say it as many times as you wish.
I will not betray you.

PSN: IAVTBOX

Gamer83

Played through the first couple chapters of Resident Evil: Revelations, having already played the game a few times on 3DS I know what to expect, but still nice to play it on an hd tv. I also just found out that the Batgirl DLC for Injustice released today so I'll be playing a little bit of that game as well.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Epic

My internet died last night so I will just stare at my PS3 while its downloading Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked.

Splat

I played Pinball Arcade a bit last night and thought it was alright. I knew that most of the tables would be DLC but only getting four with out DLC was disappointing.

That said I think the tables are well done and look really good.

CanisWolfred
Splat

I played Pinball Arcade a bit last night and thought it was alright. I knew that most of the tables would be DLC but only getting four with out DLC was disappointing.

That said I think the tables are well done and look really good.

Dude, be glad you get 4 for free. I paid money to get the iPad version, and they only gave my one freakin' table.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Epic

Going to play some Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked.
The graphics could be better but this is a PS2 game so it was kinda expected.

Splat

I'm trying to level up to 50 on Dead Island and it's taking flipping forever! I'm currently at level 46. I want to hit 50 for the trophy and for when I import my save file to Riptide.

DeHorror1975

When are we going to get a good MMORPG?

PSN - Flyboyv
Xbox Live - JesseDarko75

Epic

Just finished Ratchet: Deadlocked now back on that Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault Platinum.
Currently missing only 2 trophies.
1. Beat 3 Dev times in the campaign(Might need help for this one)
2. Hoverboot 116miles, Run 24 and Glide 2.3. (Never runned before I tend to just keep the R2 pressed all day)

Splat

I'm done with Dead Island not sure what I'm going to start up next?

I have $40 in my PSN wallet that I'm trying to save till I see what the US get's on PS+ in June. I have been debating getting Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

June 14 can't get here fast enough. The Last of Us is so close yet so far away...

Edited on by Splat

Epic

@Slat Give them to me xD
Ok now seriously:
If I were you I would wait what's coming next month for PS+ before spending the money or there's going to be any sale avalable for sale just in case they release Deus Ex in the IGC or start a huge sale that includes Dark Arisen.

Gamer83
Splat

I'm done with Dead Island not sure what I'm going to start up next?

I have $40 in my PSN wallet that I'm trying to save till I see what the US get's on PS+ in June. I have been debating getting Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

June 14 can't get here fast enough. The Last of Us is so close yet so far away...

I'd say buy Deus Ex but I think that's a game that's setup to be part of the instant game collection pretty soon. And SquareEnix stuff seems to be on sale every other month on XBL and PSN. It is a truly fantastic game but I only purchased it because I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to re-up with Plus again (trying to save for PS4 and all the PS3 and Vita games I want this year). If I still had Plus, I'd definitely have waited.

Gamer83

Doctor_BK

I'm currently playing Read Dead Redemption, Kingdoms of Amalur, and just continued my second playthrough of Skyrim. Going to start Mass Effect 2 for the second time, and Batman Arkham City, and pick back up on Resistance 2. Also have some Vita games to play. It's going to be a busy summer.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
Doctor_BK

I'm currently playing Read Dead Redemption, Kingdoms of Amalur, and just continued my second playthrough of Skyrim. Going to start Mass Effect 2 for the second time, and Batman Arkham City, and pick back up on Resistance 2.

That is a great list of games right there.

Splat

I'm playing through the greatness that is Tomb Raider again. I love this game but it's way to short...

A new game plus mode is greatly needed.

Edited on by Splat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic