Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,686

Splat
CanisWolfred
Splat

I downloaded Tekken Revolution since it's free to play and I found it pretty fun. I will probably never play it online since fighting games really aren't my thing and I don't want to get embarrassed haha.

The catch is they give you tickets which you have to use to play any of the modes. When those tickets are gone you either have to buy more with real money or wait till they give you more after a certain amount of time. I think you can get like 30 tickets for $5 which really isn't that bad.

I'd use those tickets up in less than an hour, so that sounds awful to me.

Like I said fighting games aren't really my thing. I never play them for very long. For someone like me that is just going to play it every now and then it's fine. For people that play them alot I could see how it could be a problem. I just plan on throwing it on when I have a few minutes to kill.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

turtlelink

So is Tekken Revolution a full game or what? If its anything like the lastest one, I'd like to try it out.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Splat
turtlelink

So is Tekken Revolution a full game or what? If its anything like the lastest one, I'd like to try it out.

It's a full game takes about 2 GB's to download. It only has two game modes Arcade which is vs AI (no story whatsoever) you just play till you lose or reach the end. Then it has Ranked and Non Ranked online matches. There are a total of 12 characters (I think?) 8 of which are playable from the start. It's not a huge game by any means but it's a full game.

I have no idea if it's like the other Tekken games sorry.

While it's free to download like I said before you are going to have to spend real money if you want to play it for extended amount of time. I was tempted to buy tickets and I was only playing vs the AI. That is probably going to turn alot of people off.

On the plus side it has trophies but only 13 and no platinum.

Edited on by Splat

Doctor_BK

L.A. Noire and The Last of US. Going to start up Bioshock when I beat those two games. Then, I'm going to have to start working on my backlog again which includes:

Mass Effect 2 & 3
Kingdoms of Amalur
Resistance 2
Dead Island
Dragon Age: Awakening
Skyrim (platinum)
Deus Ex
Batman: Arkham City
Persona 4
Soul Sacrifice
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

ztpayne7

Just started tomb raider last night. It's my first one.

ztpayne7

Jairo_MC

Just finished Batman Arkhan City and was about to continue the first Bioshock, but I got The Last Of Us and I feel that I won't be able to play anything else on my PS3 until a finish it.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Splat
ztpayne7

I loved it. It's my second favorite game of the year so far after The Last of Us.

ztpayne7
Splat
ztpayne7

I loved it. It's my second favorite game of the year so far after The Last of Us.

I'm really enjoying it so far.  I was expecting to rent the last of us instead, but I couldn't find it anywhere.  Haven't gotten too far, but I'm enjoying the style.  I see where it draws from Uncharted, but it's done enough to feel a lot different, too.

ztpayne7

Gamer83
ztpayne7
Splat
ztpayne7

I'm really enjoying it so far.  I was expecting to rent the last of us instead, but I couldn't find it anywhere.  Haven't gotten too far, but I'm enjoying the style.  I see where it draws from Uncharted, but it's done enough to feel a lot different, too.

Tomb Raider had a more open world feel to it than Uncharted does, which I really enjoyed.

Gamer83

ztpayne7
Gamer83
ztpayne7
Splat

Tomb Raider had a more open world feel to it than Uncharted does, which I really enjoyed.

I like how it presents new ideas. I feel like it keeps changing the way the game is played.

I don't know if glitches were very prominent with this one in the beginning - I did have to fight an invisible enemy earlier tonight.  All I could see was his bow, and we were running around this room shooting at each other. It was pretty funny, actually.

ztpayne7

Splat

I started Saints Row The Third since it's on PS+. I had never played any of the Saints Row games before and it's so ridiculous haha. It's fun though.

Epic
Splat

I started Saints Row The Third since it's on PS+. I had never played any of the Saints Row games before and it's so ridiculous haha. It's fun though.

I'm playing every now and then too.xD
My favorite activity is the Genki's Super Reality Climax its just insane. xD
Currently trying to buy all the shops and buildings,I want to increase my hourly income.
I haven't even customized my character is just the default character with a random Neo outfit I found in a shop. xD

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

ObviouslyAdachi

I'm playing Skyrim.  I've had it since Christmas and now it's eating my summer.

ObviouslyAdachi

PSN: Sol_Schitea

GameOverRedd

Been playing on PC up until now, but got the PS3 beta for FFXIV and loving it. Still fairly certainly that I'll continue playing it on PC when it launched in August though. XD

GameOverRedd

Gamer83
Splat

When you're done with The Third, if you liked it enough, definitely try Saints Row 2. I've played all the games and while 1 and 3 are both very fun, 2 is the best in the series and overall probably one of the best open world games of this gen.

Gamer83

Ginkgo

The Last of Us, which is as awesome as expected.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Splat

I'm actually finding Saints Row The Third pretty addictive. The Murderbrawl KillBane boss battle has been the highlight for me so far haha.

Sutorcen

Can't stop playing Terraria.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

neumaus

Been addicted to Runner2, as of late. Trying to get a Triple Perfect Plus on every. single. level. And it's frustratingly hard at times, but man, I really want to 100% the trophy list! Wish they had more trophies, to be honest...

Has anyone here played FALLOUT3 Dragon Blood? I really want to get it after watching Mark's review on CGR. I just...kinda need to show some restraint when it comes to buying stuff .-.;;

Only I know your pain.
Your uncertainty...
Your loneliness...
If only we could be together forever.

I'll say it as many times as you wish.
I will not betray you.

PSN: IAVTBOX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic