Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,688

HeroOfCybertron

Nights into Dreams HD and Sonic Adventure 2 HD.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Splat

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/08/ … lease-date

The fourth episode of Telltale's Walking Dead series, titled Around Every Corner, will be released in the US on Tuesday, October 9th on PlayStation Network for $4.99 or as part of the Season Pass for $19.99. The episode will appear just a day later on Xbox Live Arcade on Wednesday, October 10th for 400 MS Points, and on PC and Mac via the Telltale Games Store and other distribution platforms, including Steam and Origin.

Can't wait.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

The Walking Dead awesomeness continues... What a crazy ending to EP 4.

Gamer83

I'm still working through RE 6 but just added Retro City Rampage to my collection today so that will also be taking up plenty of my gaming time. The wait for that seemed like forever (first read about it back in 2010 I think) but from what I've played so far, it was worth it. When I'm done with that I'll definitely be downloading The Walking Dead Ep. 4.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat

I'm expecting along wait for EP 5, so no need to rush if you have other games to play. There is all ready talk of them doing a season 2 which is awesome.

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83

A Season 2 would be great, hope they can make it happen.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Ginkgo

Darksiders 2 (just over half way), and just started Sleeping Dogs.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Splat
Ginkgo

Sleeping Dogs.

LOVED IT!

Delphox

Borderlands 2.
Class: Mechromancer.

Currently very much addicted to this game.

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

Gamer83

Retro City Rampage is full of so many old school references and I love it, been laughing out loud, literally, best part is the gameplay is great too. Hopefully this game does well sale wise.

Gamer83

Splat
Jon_Talbain

King of Fighters XIII.

Been playing this to and have been reminded that I suck at fighting games haha.

Splat

inFAMOUS Festival of Blood.

Alexneon

Borderlads 2 and BF3.

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

PSN: Alexneon_

ztpayne7

@splat Is that infamous a lot of fun? I'm on the fence about buying it with plus. I know it should be a no-brained since I LOVE infamous, but something about the vampires doesn't have me excited.

Also, I'm playing PAC-man championship edition, Scott pilgrim, and kingdoms of amalur.

ztpayne7

Splat
ztpayne7

@splat Is that infamous a lot of fun? I'm on the fence about buying it with plus. I know it should be a no-brained since I LOVE infamous, but something about the vampires doesn't have me excited.

Also, I'm playing PAC-man championship edition, Scott pilgrim, and kingdoms of amalur.

If you liked the other Infamous games I would recommend Festival of Blood for sure. It's really short, but I enjoyed it for what is was. It's pretty good deal for $2.50 with plus. The 14 trophies are easy to get as well, I got all of them in one play through, but there is no platinum trophy.

P.S. I LOVE KOA.

pikku

Burnout Paradise for a while, then I plan on going back to finish El Shaddai and try to get back into FFXIII...

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

ztpayne7
Splat
ztpayne7

If you liked the other Infamous games I would recommend Festival of Blood for sure. It's really short, but I enjoyed it for what is was. It's pretty good deal for $2.50 with plus. The 14 trophies are easy to get as well, I got all of them in one play through, but there is no platinum trophy.

P.S. I LOVE KOA.

For some reason I haven't been able to get into KOA.  I mean, I like it enough - I just don't feel the same way about it as I did with Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma for some reason.  Does the difficulty ramp up?  Idk.  Maybe I'm weird, but there's a couple of major franchises I haven't gotten into.

Tonight, I'm probably gonna download Infamous festival of blood, then.  Thanks for the recommendation. =) Until then, I'll probably try the Starhawk single player.

ztpayne7

KALofKRYPTON

Well, having gotten a little bit bored of F.E.A.R 2 and not really wanting to commit £40 to NHL 13, I've just pre-ordered Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Black Ops 2.

I hope NFS is as good as it looks and is a worth successor to Hot Pursuit!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Gamer83

Finished RE 6 and actually really enjoyed it outside of Chris' poor Gears wannabe campaign, Leon's and Ada's were awesome. Now it's onto Killzone HD which I've been looking forward to since it was announced. Was disappointed earlier this year when the re-release of the PS2 version was cancelled but seems like it was worth it considering what we get in its place.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic