Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,691

Splat

Starting Uncharted 3 as we speak. I was waiting for the GOTY edition but I caved when Amazon had it for $20.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

irken004

Still playing Fall of Cybertron. I reached maxed level for my multiplayer classes but idk if I want to use prime mode (prestige). If I do, I can try going for a platinum. But I don't really care for platinums

iahmd0593

Started Sleeping Dogs today

PSN: iahmd0593

Splat
iahmd0593

Started Sleeping Dogs today

Good times.

I'm in chapter 11 on Uncharted 3.

Gamer83

Took a break from LBP Vita to play the demo for Leon's campaign in RE 6. Not really enough to get a true feel for the game but the atmosphere seemed alright and I like the new melee system and ability to move while shooting. Will be playing the demo for of the Chris and Jake campaigns soon as well.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat

I finished Uncharted 3 and while it was great I think I liked Uncharted 2 a little more. That said it's really close. I think you can make a pretty good argument either way.

All and all one hell of a trilogy.

Edited on by Splat

Sanquine

Ps3 game? The walking dead ! A psn Game on ps3 : Command and conquer red alert:D

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Gamer83

Well, unfortunately the demos for Chris' and Jake's campaigns in RE 6 have confirmed my post-E3 fears. They're going all 'Gears/Call of Evil,' the only difference is, Gears has a great cover mechanic and both franchises have better shooting mechanics and controls overall. The truth is, RE games have always had garbage controls, even the revered 1 and 2, but the cheesey, though funs stories, creepy atmosphere, puzzles, etc, more than made up for it. Now I'm not against change and as somebody who does enjoy first and third person shooters, I could tolerate RE's new direction, if it were done right. The problem is Capcom has nobody who knows how to make a shooter. If they really want the Gears and Call of Duty crowds I wish they would've just used a different IP like Lost Planet and left RE for the fans of horror themed games. I'm still going to buy 6 because Leon's campaign seems like it will be worth it and maybe Ada's will be good as well. Sadly though, my hype has dropped big time for this game. Since it's initial trailer I've gone from thinking, a return to RE's roots and possibly one of the best games of the year, to still the possibility of a good game despite the craptastic showing of Chris' campaign at E3, to now maybe we'll get a slightly above average game at best. Very disappointing because RE: Revelations is actually a damn good RE game. Mixes both action and a horror atmosphere well. Hopefully if 6 doesn't kill the series, 7 will be done by the Revelations team.

If nothing else, Ubisoft and Gearbox can be happy, this is another game that you can officially write out of the GOTY running. It may not even make the top 10.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat

I'm working on my second play through of Uncharted 3 only on hard this time around. I'm on chapter 19 as we speak.

I'm thinking of starting one of the God of War games next. I have beat GOW 1 and 2 but I still need to play 3 and the two origin games.

Mieu-Fire

playing darksiders 2 for the 2nd time

MANGO

MikeDanger

Dragon's Dogma already beat the dragon

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

KALofKRYPTON

Picked up Killzone 3 again this weekend, don't remember why I stopped playing it, not very far in. It's still very good!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Splat

I'm in the middle of God of War 3, I liked the story better in 1 and 2 but the boss battles are epic.

KALofKRYPTON

Finished Killzone 3. Remembered I hadn't finished Killzone 2 (and lost the save) so played through and finished that. And finally got around to finishing Resistance 3. Had to install and update to the new PS3 for literally the last 5-10 minutes of the game!

Next up F.E.A.R 2, then possibly resume AVP.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Squiggle55

Borderlands co-op with the wife. Very fun for co-op.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

NathanUC

Jet Grind Radio, ICO with remote play, and Borderlands 2

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Splat

I beat GOW Chains of Olympus and after playing GOW 3 the graphics look so bad on Chains of Olympus haha.

That said it was still a good game and was the easiest of the 4 GOW games I have played. The only one I have left to play is Ghost of Sparta.

NathanUC
Splat

I beat GOW Chains of Olympus and after playing GOW 3 the graphics look so bad on Chains of Olympus haha.

That said it was still a good game and was the easiest of the 4 GOW games I have played. The only one I have left to play is Ghost of Sparta.

I got that collection free when I bought the red controller a while back. I've only played about an hour of Ghost of Sparta and haven't played since... need more time

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Gamer83

Just got RE 6, despite all the mixed reviews. I'll be starting it soon. I expect to enjoy Leon's campaign but the jury is definitely out there on the others. The demo for Chris' campaign sucked.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic