Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,691

Splat
ztpayne7

Just got back from a week out of state. Was gonna try hitman but I decided to go with my first play through of sleeping dogs first.

Both are great!

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic

The Last Of Us.
A friend just lent me the game and my worst mistake was setting it on hard on my first playthrough I've done things I thought they were impossible to progress. Really awesome so far I think I can finish this one in 2 more days(Tomorrow I have to work).

PSN: Epic-ZX

MadchesterManc

I picked up Warriors Orochi 3 on Saturday so Ive been playing that. Quite enjoying it really even though Ive never got into the Orochi series before (never really liked Samurai Warriors much) Over 120 characters on the roster means a lot of gametime unlocking n ranking up lol I also ordered Dynasty Warriors 7, yes 8 is out but I wanted some 3D fun. Was miffed when I got home to find that id been given a copy of Xtreme Legends instead A few battles as my fave DW hunni, Yue Ying, in 3D was enough to sway me from charging back to the shop for a few days. I might just return it at the weekend n grab Dynasty Warriors 8

Edited on by MadchesterManc

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

ztpayne7
Splat
ztpayne7

Just got back from a week out of state. Was gonna try hitman but I decided to go with my first play through of sleeping dogs first.

Both are great!

I'm actually really impressed with Sleeping Dogs.  I didn't know how if I'd like it - the trailer seemed kinda cheesy to be honest.  But it's actually very good.

@Epic  Wow.  First playthrough on hard.  I'm pretty sure I died like 75 times just on normal.  So I wish you luck! (although I'm sure plenty of crazy people beat it on hard quickly)

ztpayne7

Splat

Just downloaded DuckTales: Remastered and BIT.TRIP Runner 2. I'm going to be checking out one of if not both of these soon.

Edited on by Splat

Epic

Just beated the Last Of Us on hard on my first try it was just great and just died 152 times xD

Gamer83
Epic

Just beated the Last Of Us on hard on my first try it was just great and just died 152 times xD

Well, that's better than I would've done on hard. I think I got Joel killed about 50 times... on normal.

Gamer83

Sanquine
Gamer83
Epic

Well, that's better than I would've done on hard. I think I got Joel killed about 50 times... on normal.

Same here... On normal i was killed so much... F* bloater and stalkers.... Stalkers scared the shit out of me.

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Doctor_BK

Finally finished Mass Effect 3! Thinking about picking up Dragon's Dogma for pretty cheap. Anyone have any opinions regarding that game? I think it looks interesting and fun. Until then I will be playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Deus Ex: Human Revolution (which I am having a hard time getting into Deus Ex).

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat

@Epic - Sorry I didn't get around to joining your chat I was consumed by Bit Trip Runner 2.

Enobmah_Shards

Hey Snorky, is there any reason why you deleted me from PSN friend list? Did I do anything wrong? T_T

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Beaston61

Just got my PS3 two days ago!
£90 for 160GB Slim - 1 Controller - With the following games:
COD 4 - Black Ops - MW2 - MW3 - World at War (yeah the kid must of been a COD fan) and Skate 3.
I went and got a couple of games I was actually interested in from Block Busters and borrowed a couple from my friend.
Therefore my list of currently playing are;
• Dragons Dogma - Only played a little but seems like a good game.
• Soul Calibur V
I really want to play Heavy Rain, I am looking out for a copy.

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

Sanquine
Beaston61

Just got my PS3 two days ago!
£90 for 160GB Slim - 1 Controller - With the following games:
COD 4 - Black Ops - MW2 - MW3 - World at War (yeah the kid must of been a COD fan) and Skate 3.
I went and got a couple of games I was actually interested in from Block Busters and borrowed a couple from my friend.
Therefore my list of currently playing are;
• Dragons Dogma - Only played a little but seems like a good game.
• Soul Calibur V
I really want to play Heavy Rain, I am looking out for a copy.

Buy uncharted 2,3
the last of us
Ni no kuni
ps plus!  Welcome btw

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Beaston61

Thanks Sanquine!
Will check Uncharted out. Is Uncharted 1 not worth playing then?
The last of us looks good but I think I will check out the Next Gen version
Never heard of Ni no Kuni but sounds like a JRPG... and I love JRPG's. Will google it now.

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Beaston61

"Ni no Kuni was the top-selling game in the UK in the week of release, outselling FIFA 13 and Call of Duty: Black Ops II."
That's a [pleasent] surprise, this game must be awesome It got really good reviews from pretty much every site.
Once I have hacked down some of my to play list, I will definitely get this one. Thanks again

SuperSilverback
Beaston61

Thanks Sanquine!
Will check Uncharted out. Is Uncharted 1 not worth playing then?
The last of us looks good but I think I will check out the Next Gen version
Never heard of Ni no Kuni but sounds like a JRPG... and I love JRPG's. Will google it now.

Uncharted 1 is definitely worth checking out! What ya mean next gen verison of The Last of Us?

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Beaston61

Whoops, you are right! I was lead to believe that The Last of Us was going to be released on the PS4 - bigger and better. So I was thinking about holding out. Seems like it is a PS3 exclusive and can only be played on PS4 through Gaikai; Whatever that is?

I guess there is nothing stopping me buying The Last of Us. Except money

I did trade in all my Xbox games and kinect last night and payed half of my pre-order on GTA V aswell as got a £25 PS wallet card. I was going to buy the God Of War collection volume 1... but maybe I should reconsider...

ztpayne7

Uncharted 1 is inferior to the other two in lots of ways. Still, it's a great entry in the series that lets you get to know drake. I think it's very beneficial to  play that one first.

Gaikai is going to be a cloud streaming service that lets you play older ps games on the ps4 (and maybe vita). No one knows how it's gonna work or how many games will be available for it.

ztpayne7

ztpayne7

Beat sleeping dogs. Liked it a lot more than I expected too. A couple surprises I didn't expect, too.

Gonna finally try shadow of the colossus.

ztpayne7

Anotsu

TLOU finished and playing Uncharted 3 Goty again '-'

Somos todos jogadores.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic