Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,686

Doctor_BK

Picked up Skyrim again. I'm eager to get the Platinum trophy. I only have one trophy left, but I have to replay the entire game and then some so it'll be awhile. I'm also interested in the DLC. Does anyone have any preferences on them? Are they worth $20 a piece?

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat

@ztpayne7 - I think Sleeping Dogs was one of the most underrated games of 2012.

@Doctor_BK - I have only played Dragonborn and Hearthfire but enjoyed them both. I plan to get Dawnguard sometime. At the end of the day it's just more Skyrim. If you really enjoy the game you will enjoy the DLC.

$20 for Dragonborn and Dawnguard is a little high but it does add a good amount of content.

Hearthfire is only $5 but there isn't much to it. You can build a house and adopt a kid but there isn't to much else to it. That said it's still pretty cool and cheap.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK
Splat

@Doctor_BK - I have only played Dragonborn and Hearthfire but enjoyed them both. I plan to get Dawnguard sometime. At the end of the day it's just more Skyrim. If you really enjoy the game you will enjoy the DLC.

$20 for Dragonborn and Dawnguard is a little high but it does add a good amount of content.

Hearthfire is only $5 but there isn't much to it. You can build a house and adopt a kid but there isn't to much else to it. That said it's still pretty cool and cheap.

I've got 200+ hours into the game, so I think I would enjoy them. Thanks!

"Flame, dear, flame."

odd69

Any Dragon's crown fans here?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

pikku

Finally bought The Last of Us. Played the first 30 minutes orso. My God, this is going to be intense. Can't wait to play more! . Still working on the MGS collection btw.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Gamer83
odd69

Yeah, great game, I've been playing on Vita though.

Gamer83

Splat

I beat BIT.TRIP Runner 2 loved it! I will probably keep playing it and try to grab a few more trophies.

Beaston61

Guys.
WOW!!
How mislead I was... blind in fact. Months ago I was under the impression that PS had no decent exclusives... that M$ had bought all the good titles. How wrong I was.
This weekend, I went to the local Game shop/store.
I came out with the following;
• Heavy Rain
• God of War III
• Uncharted 2
I also spent my PS wallet cash and purchased God of War Collection: volume 1 (GoW1+2 HD remake)

I played the inro of Heavy Rain - Damn impressed the graphics are amazing and the attention to detail! The story already seems compelling. Alas, I must wait before I can play it through.

I played the first 20-30 mins of Uncharted 2 - This game has amazed me the most. Really in dis-belief at how good it actually is, I played a little bit of Uncharted 1 years ago and can remember it being average, nothing groundbreaking. Number 2 seems to have come along in leaps and bounds, visuals are stunning the cinematics / voice-overs are brilliant. Looking forward to playing this one.

I have not played GoW III yet, but I did fire up the HD remakes, me and my friend was well surprised at how good the visuals looked. The game play in the classics felt like a solid hack and slash. Again, looking forward to playing those games through.

You are probobly wonering why I'm not getting my teeth into these games... well, I fly tonight so Im away from my console for just over a week. Not only that but I'm having a really good time playing through Dragons Dogma and I want to finish that before starting anything else, I dont want to start too many games and not finsh them... seriously, If I was to factor in my steam account games, I have so much I need to play. Including - Bioshock: infinite - Withcer 2 - Fallout:NV (all on PC).
I need bernards watch....

Im getting concerned... All these awesome games I now have, right before the release of GTA V and then the PS4 .... I failed.

Edited on by Beaston61

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

Epic

Currently playing Borderlands 2.
Planning to beat it with every character including DLC ones, this is gonna be tough.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

FullbringIchigo

well with the news that Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate is coming to the PS3 i think i'm going to play through the first Lords of Shadow again

then maybe mess around on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and Tekken Revolution

odd69

iv'e not had a chance to play it yet but i want too not sure if i'm going to get it on PS3 or PSVita though

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Splat

I rented Saints Row 4 and I will be buying it I just can't right now. It would be hard for me to go back and play the old ones after having powers...

Doctor_BK

Platinumed Skyrim finally. Not a big fan of Saints Row The Third... that gimp level grossed me out. Probably won't play it again. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and UFC 3 came in the mail today, got them cheap on Amazon. Will probabl be busy with that for a long while.

"Flame, dear, flame."

Epic

Currently playing borderlands 2 like there's no tomorrow I have an Assasin on lvl 29 and a Psycho lvl 12.
Currently use the Psycho when my friend shows.
Another friend when he watched me playing the game he immediatly wanted to jump in he even wanted to make a Lan Party when his copy arrives xD.
My quest of maxing each character might not be as short as planned xD

Splat

I finished Saints Row 4 and really enjoyed it's over the top fun.

Epic

Borderlands 2.
Started to play Captain Scarlet Quest for Booty on my lvl 35 Assassin.
Its pretty neat but at the same time it disappoints me in certain aspects.
I might make a quick review of all this, when I'm done with it.

MadchesterManc

Playing Yakuza 3 at the moment. Brilliant game. Also got Yakuza 4 waiting for when Ive finished too so that should keep me going for a few weeks after GTA5 has released n hopefully the hypes died down enough to give it a go lol Would be playing Project Diva F too but Sega have seen fit to delay it till the 4th September in the EU. Same day as Atelior Meruru+ on Vita so its gonna be an expensive week for me..

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Just finished Dragon's Dogma and started a New game Plus because I still have to play through Bitterblack Isle, but I need to level up quite a bit more. Although, I wish I would've just stayed in the Everfall and grinded a little more and got some better weapons. Oh well, I am more than happy to play through this game again. It will keep me busy until I have sucked everything I can out of it, or until Dragon's Crown gets a price drop. Also, I am still going through the career mode of UFC 3. Tons of fun.

"Flame, dear, flame."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic