Thumbs Up If You'd Like to Play Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

Actually, we'd rather play Yakuza 5

The game based on Japan’s creepy vocaloid teen idol thing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F could be heading on a world tour. SEGA is currently polling fans on Facebook to see how much interest there is in the PlayStation 3 version of the title overseas. All you need to do to register your interest in the game is ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the following image. Social media, folks.

At the time of writing, over 17,000 people have joined the campaign. We suspect that that number’s going to continue to soar over the weekend. But while we’d love to play the rhythm action game, we’re a little disappointed that the publisher hasn’t extended this strategy to Yakuza 5. Seriously, when can we expect to play a localised version of the latest entry in the free-roaming franchise?

[via facebook.com, joystiq.com]

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

They should do this with all anime based games. I know for a fact that most PS3 owners are also anime fans.

Speaking of anime, Sony is overlooking the fact that they own Animax. If they release an app for it on the PS4, it would definitely help to ensure exemplary sales numbers.

Genostar09

Genostar09 said:

Actually, I'd rather play Project Diva F.
I feel for those who dismiss the Project Diva franchise as a "creepy vocaloid teen idol thing."

Bit harsh eh?

shonenjump86

shonenjump86 said:

Interesting, I will sign up for this. I still want Yakuza 5 though. I want the 1 and 2 collection as well.

zipmonStaff

zipmon said:

Oh god yes. I just got a copy of the Vita game this week! :) Really looking forward to it, and I definitely hope the PS3 version makes it over here!!

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Hell. Yes. Did someone at Sega see my comment on here the other day seeing me saying I was debating starting up a petition to get games like this released over here?! Doubtful but I think I'll take the credit anyway.

Would love this to come out over here - although the Vita version would be preferable. If they're considering this I guess it means Hatsune Miku could soon be turning up as DLC in Sonic Racing Transformed.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

Wait., Is that the first port from Vita to PS3? What next? Graity Rush? Uncharted?

I hate rythm games and vocaloids.