Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,680

Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83
Splat

There was one part that I was down right shocked and it took me a second to register what just happened.

Also

I got the God of War Saga in the mail today and will be starting that soon. I haven't played any of them so pretty excited.

I have a feeling I know what shocking part you're talking about but I don't want to mention anything for fear of spoilers, if you could tell me what chapter it is was in though, I could probably figure it out. This was a very interesting episode, sets up 4 and 5 to be something really awesome.

I'm not sure what chapter? I will just say they were outside the RV and leave it at that.

Ok, I agree that part was definitely pretty surprising. I had a 'wtf?' moment when it happened.

Gamer83

Splat

Quickly becoming a God of War fanboy and haven't even finished the first one yet.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Delphox
Splat
Paradox

Need more people to play ModNation with. Everyone seems to have disappeared from there. Anyway.

ModNation, R&C: All 4 One, and... waiting for TWD Episode 3 to come out.

TWD Episode 3 is out. Did you mean episode 4?

No, for some reason, Episode 3 never got delivered to my system. Stuck with Episode 2 that I've beaten already.
[EDIT] So... you only get 2 episodes for free via PS+?

Edited on by Delphox

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

Splat
Paradox
Splat
Paradox

Need more people to play ModNation with. Everyone seems to have disappeared from there. Anyway.

ModNation, R&C: All 4 One, and... waiting for TWD Episode 3 to come out.

TWD Episode 3 is out. Did you mean episode 4?

No, for some reason, Episode 3 never got delivered to my system. Stuck with Episode 2 that I've beaten already.
[EDIT] So... you only get 2 episodes for free via PS+?

Ya, the 3rd one is not on PS+ but it is on PSN for $4.99.

Edit: Also

Finished the first GOW and going to start the second one later on today.

On top of being a great game I love that most of the trophies come from just playing the game, instead of having to grind for them.

I got all but 4 my first play though will out really going out of my way to get them.

Edited on by Splat

bonesy91

currently:

The Walking dead (waiting for the 4th episode)
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
LittleBigPlanet2

going to play:
Infamous 2
borderlands (when it arrives for ps+)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Splat
bonesy91

borderlands (when it arrives for ps+)

I'm downloading as we speak got the game and all the DLC for $10, PS+ is awesome.

Edited on by Splat

photofool83

I am currently playing the Sly Cooper Collection and absolutely loving it. They did such a great job remastering the graphics and the gameplay is a blast!

Also, I just downloaded the Plants vs. Zombies Zen Pinball table and have had a lot of fun playing it.

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

Splat

I beat GOW2 and would have to say I liked it more than the first which is really saying alot since the first is great.

I'm debating if I want to start GOW3 or Borderlands next.

Edited on by Splat

iahmd0593

Metal Gear Solid 4. This time with the trophy patch. God, the cutscenes are way too long!

PSN: iahmd0593

Gamer83

Did another playthrough of The Walking Dead Ep. 3 just to make a few different decisions and see how things played out. Now that I'm done with that, it's a waiting game until RE 6 comes out.

Gamer83

Splat

Jumping back and forth between Borderlands and Double Dragon Neon.

Gamer83

How is Double Dragon? I'm certainly interested in the game but I'm waiting on reviews and player feedback.

Gamer83

SilentJ

Playing Fallout 3 again after taking a long break from it.  I've been playing it since '08 so hopefully I'll finish it sometime this year.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Splat
Gamer83

How is Double Dragon? I'm certainly interested in the game but I'm waiting on reviews and player feedback.

I like it. I mean it isn't great by any means but I have found the cheesy 80's vibe enjoyable.

ztpayne7

For single player, I'm working on Bioshock for the first time. It's taking me longer than I would have expected.

For co-op, just finally got around to beating rayman origins with my girlfriend, and just started castle crashers.

ztpayne7

Squiggle55

I'm renting 3D Dot Game Heroes for the time being. I also just rented the Journey Collector's edition, which actually allows you to export the soundtracks and the art to your ps3 which is pretty cool. So I played through Flower for the first time and really enjoyed that.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

kevohki

Ratchet and Clank and Double Dragon Neon.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic