Payday: The Heist Is This Week's North American PS Plus Swag

A real steal

North American PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to pinch a copy of robbery simulator Payday: The Heist starting tomorrow, platform holder Sony has announced. The excellent co-operative shooter will be available at no extra cost for subscribers, alongside early access to the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale public beta and the absolutely brilliant indie exclusive The Unfinished Swan.

Other perks include a 10 per cent reduction on James Bond mash-up 007 Legends, discounts on various spooky titles, and significant savings on both Monster World IV and SEGA Rally Online Arcade. Feel free to peruse the full rundown of goodies over on the PlayStation Blog.

Good update, bad update? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

The games on sale for Halloween are some great deals. I think it would be worth mentioning some of those. Dead Space 2, Mutant Blobs Attack, Costume Quest. Fantastic prices.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Thanks I'll have to look at that. I'm also thinking about picking up Plants vs Zombies on the Vita now. That's about the price I was hoping for at launch if I was going to buy the same game for the third time.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

SEGA's being pretty consistent with these Vintage Collection deals...waiting for the Wonder Boy games next (already have Monster World IV).

moomoo

moomoo said:

Geez, with all these benefits, one would be a pretty big fool to not get PS Plus if they had a PS3 and enjoyed a wide variety of games.

Azikira

Azikira said:

Wow, these are some pretty sweet deals. If I didn't already have Monster World IV, I'd pick it up. (But if it was remote play enabled, I may just spring for it again)

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

For real remote play needs to actualize. I truly don't understand the hold up for newly released PSN games.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

Payday is one of my favorite coop shooters of all time. It's cool that it's getting some PS+ love.

Samholy

Samholy said:

never played payday...but coop? you got me hooked. my bros will love this.

i really hope more coop games will be produced, it was the best memories of my snes era. the couch multiplayer fun....