Forums

Topic: The Definitive Best Game of All Time Forum Megapoll!

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,645

Th3solution

Tetris
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Skyrim
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

I know I’m being hypocritical when I choose Danganronpa 2 over MGS4 since last round I voted for MGS2 to try to keep the quintilogy (is that a word?) all in place, but Danganronpa 2 is just that good. My only other painful sacrifice is FFX at the hands of PoP. It physically hurts me to vote against probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite FF game (my ranking depends on the day and my mood at the time) but I feel like PoP has the most historical significance of this group in influencing my favorite genre — the 3rd person action adventure puzzle platformer game. Man it’s a tough group though with GTAV also, which I haven’t played but can appreciate it’s greatness.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@Ralizah I can see how for some those changes can be significant, but I just don't even notice them. All games in these lists do cool new stuff, but Mario Kart 8 Deluxe does nothing fresh or surprising to me, comparing it to the other games in the series.

I see how it's the must-have game in the series, though. Everything that was there already is stellar of course.

@KratosMD Sorry, but I don't really care about discussing it if you assume I don't know what I'm talking about. Nothing against you, but that's just not the type of conversation I have interest in. Those things only end in flame wars.

Kidfried

Doopliss

@Kidfried I think the reason people are reacting is because your original post made it seem like you'd vote for MK8 but not MK8D despite the latter doing everything MK8 does and more. The way I see it X+1 is always larger than X, and saying 8+1 is lower than 8 because it's only 1 higher just nonsensical. I hope that example makes any sense.

Edited on by Doopliss

Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking butt, but he's taking names!

Gamer83

Tetris
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Grand Theft Auto V

Gamer83

Dichotomy

Demon's Souls
Skyrim
Final Fantasy 10

Bit of a mediocre round for me, even the Soulbourne game is probably my lowest rated one outside of DS2. Not even going to touch the top row as never played KH2, never understood why people liked tetris and only had Batman AO on PC and given how Warner handled that I hope it rots in a pit. A positive round for me then

Dichotomy

themcnoisy

It seems we didnt need to run the initial idea for round 3. All we needed was mario kart 8!

@kyleforrester87 whats B14Now?

@JohnnyShoulder will get on that now bruv.

From Thursday evening when these votes are counted we will move onto daily battles!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego Rudy your first choice is all 3 games lol.

Th3solution

@themcnoisy @Rudy_Manchego The copy and paste method only works if you also delete the games you don’t want. 😂

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

melaneil

Batman: Arkham Origins
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Skyrim

melaneil

0ld_boy

Missed last round and the chance to vote for Okami :-/
not that this point would've saved it from getting booted...
On to the next then:

Batman: Arkham Origins

Metal gear solid 4

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Grand Theft Auto V

0ld_boy

ApostateMage

Tetris - Haven't played the others

Metal gear solid 4 - Mooing ED-209's

Skyrim - Gods be praised

Grand Theft Auto V - I love FFX but I've had so much fun in GTA Online over the years, that's why it got the vote.

ApostateMage

crippyd

Tetris
-
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-

crippyd

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy @Th3solution Ha ha - I am very indecisive!

Well that is what you get when you try and vote from your phone while putting two kids to bed!!!!

Ahem - my refined list.

Tetris
Demon's Souls
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego cheers Rudy.

@kyleforrester87 oh yeah I though it read B 14 NOW and thought it has something to do with wanting to be young again. Hahaha.

Edited on by themcnoisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.