Forums

Topic: The Definitive Best Game of All Time Forum Megapoll!

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,645

Octane

@themcnoisy I see! What happened there? World is a lot better!

Tetris
Demon's Souls
Skyrim
I don't really care/haven't played the last three, so I'll let you guys decide.

Octane

AdamNovice

Batman Arkham Origins
Metal Gear Solid 4
Skyrim
Grand Theft Auto V

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

Kingdom Hearts 2
-
Skyrim
Grand Theft Auto V

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Doopliss

Tetris
Metal gear solid 4
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking butt, but he's taking names!

themcnoisy

@Octane I dunno, smb3 is arguably the best 8 bit game ever.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

DerMeister

-Kingdom Hearts II
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-
-Final Fantasy X

Kingdom Hearts II is not only the series' high point to me, but also one of the best action RPGs period. I can't wait to play it again now that Chain of Card Breaks is under my belt.

Metal Gear Solid 4 may be over half movie, but it's a Metal Gear fan's Metal Gear game, and the gameplay that is there is some of the best in the series.

Didn't play Zelda or Mario Kart, and didn't play Skyrim enough to actually form an opinion on it. "Frostbite Spiders are terrible" is the best I got.

I haven't played FFX in a while, but I enjoyed it's world, story, characters and blitzball a lot.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Wazeddie22

Kingdom Hearts 2
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Skyrim (I nearly put Mario Kart down but I'm getting my ass kicked so much I'm in a sulking mood..besides Skyrim is awesome!)
Final Fantasy X ( I know I voted for Prince Of Persia before and it deserves to get through..but being a final Fantasy fan,well I can't not vote for it can I?)

Wazeddie22

PSN: Inherentdragon

Haruki_NLI

I'm not stunned to see some of those games get booted. Either way, I have no stake in this vote either. I've either not played them, or won't vote for them, so there is that.

Interesting to see how even at this stage Nintendo has a large presence. I expect that to be rectified by the final few rounds. You have a reputation to uphold. Can't have a front page article saying "Our users voted another company's game the best ever".

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

mookysam

Kingdom Hearts 2 I've just finished replaying this and I think it's still got it.

Final Fantasy 10

Surprisingly tough choice between Breath of the Wild and Skyrim, particularly as they do share a few similarities. Skyrim is without a doubt the better and deeper RPG but Zelda has the more seamless open-world and a lot more freedom and creativity in how you go about things. I love 'em both but In the end I have to go with Breath of the Wild. It has that awesome Zelda polish and many of the shrines are great little puzzles that elevate it further. In Bethesda RPGs it is very easy to become overwhelmed by the growing "to do" list, but I appreciate that in Breath of the Wild you can go at your own pace.

Go Danganronpa 2! I know Visual Novels aren't everyone's cup of tea, but this is so good. Highly recommended to everyone!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

themcnoisy

@YummyHappyPills There is a big Nintendo compliment and fair play to them. They have brought some stonking games to the table. If a Nintendo game wins thats fine, its the best game of all time not best game from playstatiom but I do see your point about a potential article. Every game left is a great game and there are no easy draws anymore.

Rudy_Manchego

Batman: Arkham Origins vs Tetris vs Kingdom Hearts 2

Demon's Souls

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

My picks;

Tetris
Skyrim
Final Fantasy 10

Pretty easy picks. I havent played botw still so Im always reluctant to vote against a game I havent played (Ive played nearly every game in the whole cup) MK8 is alright, The blue shell, crazy difficulty boosting / banding of the ai when you are ahead and complete lack of a proper career even though its decades since the original mk. So botw vs skyrim - went with skyrim for the great mod support. Macho man dragon was brilliant. I will play botw this year, maybe the next game I buy.

Haruki_NLI

@themcnoisy Yeah I dont think Sammy will be throwing out an article about the vest game ever by his site being something not on Playstation, call it a hunch.

Be interesting to see how this goes though. Personally I dont want Nintendo to win, given ya know...thats kinda what always happens, and itll be nice to see what other games people rate highly without the looming free pass company.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Gremio108

Tetris
Demon's Souls
Skyrim
Final Fantasy X

The last one was a tough call. Blitzball swung it.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

LieutenantFatman

Tetris
Metal gear solid 4
Skyrim
Final Fantasy 10

LieutenantFatman

BAMozzy

Batman: Arkham Origins
Metal gear solid 4
Skyrim

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy I think the front page needs updating dude.

Tetris
Grand Theft Auto V

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

PS_Nation

Kingdom Hearts 2
Demon's Souls
Mario Kart 8
Grand Theft Auto V

PS_Nation

Ralizah

Tetris

Final Fantasy 10

@Kidfried If you don't care about what was added to MK8D, that's fine, but it had a pretty decent number of changes made to it. It's hardly a lazy cashgrab like the DKC:TF port.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.