Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 881 to 900 of 4,206

themcnoisy

@Tasuki its stupidly tiny!

Ridge Racer type 4, Final Fantasy X and P4 are getting smashed on the pstv. Does it even play tv?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Rudy_Manchego

My wife got me the PSTV for the bedroom for Fathers Day last year and I was actually playing it this weekend (God Of War on Vita). I don't use it that much but as a spare gaming device it works a treat and is so teeny tiny that it doesn't get in the way. Remote play on my network is too shaky which is a shame but for Vita games it is great.

Try Killzone Mercenaries on it, looks amazing.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego I was thinking about using it solely for ps1 classics like Ridge Racer T4, FF6-9 and a select few vita games like Rogue Legacy, FFX, Hotline Miami and my most recent purchase below. Basically games I will always always have time for. I'm gutted Sega mega collection and wipeout 2048 are both incompatible it would be my dream retro machine

@KratosMD Haha Its a community project bro - maybe you could run the next one? I'm happy throwing in the comments. After the best Nintendo game it could be my last poll for the rest of the year!

I've just bought Darius Burst Chronicle Saviours. Pretty hyped, it was a toss up between Battle Garegga but I think I've made the right choice shooter wise!

themcnoisy

@KratosMD it not valentines day yet lol! Thanks mate means alot. But yup, I like being a part of this community. It may just be free to enter - but it takes dedication to remain, but its easy; gaming is all I talk about literally ever (and if you ever met me I talk about games alot). And with all the peeps in the forums its easy to share a thought, contribute a message or better still a meta game to get the forums moving!

Rudy_Manchego

@toon_lonk1 I hadn't but downloaded KillZone Liberation last night as I had that on my account and it played ok. I found the cut scenes were a little bit disjointed and it felt a lot smaller on my screen. That said, my PSTV is only hooked up to a 32inch telly. Seemed to play ok but didn't feel quite as polished as playing Vita games. I did like playing with a dual shock 4 though as I found the PSP a little fiddly for some controls.

@themcnoisy - another good use of the PSTV. My only gripe about the PS1 classics is there are some games that I would love in the library and would play a fair bit (may not be the best games but I would love Destruction Derby 2, Alien Trilogy or Die Hard trilogy because I loved those as a young un). I am sure they will look and play great on the PSTV (after March 14th of course!!!). Good luck on the sabbatical man!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

themcnoisy

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi I've got TxK already, its alright - the trophies though OMG.

Rudy_Manchego

Wife just got me Batman Arkham VR as a gift. Only catch is no games tonight. Still, downloading now for a playthrough tomorrow maybe.

TricksterTyler

I just bought a PS4 and FFXV. Now to wait for the patch to download...

TricksterTyler

PSN: T7L3RB

Xaritah

@7yL3r8 it takes forever!!! And wellcome to the community of ps4 owners 😂

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Gamer83

Not a game but I just purchased a Western Digital 4TB My Book external harddrive to get ready for the big update. Hopefully that will have me set for the rest of this gen.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Gamer83 you would hope so! Nice choice mate.

@7yL3r8 congrats and what a game to kickoff with. My goty 2016.

Gamer83

@themcnoisy
Yeah, some of these games really do take up a lot of space, but 4TB has to be a safe bet for 2 or 3 years tops.

Gamer83

Gamer83

@Tasuki
Went to Best Buy, they had them for $119. Not sure if that's regular or sale price.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83 Yeah that's a normal price. I was looking at 4tb HDD but for $129 I can get a 5tb. Basically another TB for $10 more!.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

TricksterTyler

@Xaritah Thanks! I had a launch model but sold it to a good friend a year or so ago when I was in need of some cash. Got a good deal on a slim model so took it as a chance to do some catching up now that the big games are coming out pretty steadily.
@themcnoisy It's pretty great so far! I've played through The Witcher so my expectations for RPGs are extremely high but this one is definitely meeting all of them.

TricksterTyler

PSN: T7L3RB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic