Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 901 to 920 of 4,206

Gamer83

@Tasuki
Nice, for just $10 extra that's a good deal.

Gamer83

Avenger1030

I just bought Infamous Second Son from GameStop. I'm enjoying it, buts it's no uncharted or ffxv.

Avenger1030

F-racsO

Got Digimon Cyber Sleuth from Amazon for $10. I've heard a lot of good things about this game so it's a total steal for that price.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Alstil

Just picked a 4Ktv to go with my PS4 Pro. Was debating which game to play before Horizon that would show off some of the system's graphical prowess. In terms of my usual taste in games, Rise of Tomb Raider was a logical fit, but it still goes for $80 Canadian. However, I came across some articles that mentioned how good Ratchet and Clank looked on the PS4 (especially the Pro). Sells for $25 and will only take 10-12 hours, which is perfect to hold me over. Can't wait to see how it plays/looks tonight.

Alstil

DestinationPs

Ys origin, I really liked Ys book I & II on turbographx so the old school style tempted me. Can't wait to try it out!

DestinationPs

Xaritah

Just bought plants vs zombies gw2 on the EA sale, it only cost me 10 euros 😊 sooo muuuchhh funn!! Does anyone of you play it as well?

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Gamer83

Just got back from the store with a copy of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Gamer83

Splat

Gamer83 wrote:

Just got back from the store with a copy of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Nice! My digital copy is getting ready to unlock!

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

RenanKJ

My latest PS4 purchase has been a PS4, haha. It finally arrived today! =)

I love it! Too bad I have to wait until the games download, but I'm already excited just looking at the screen while using Dualshock 4, haha. S2

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

RenanKJ

@Splat Thanks! I can barely wait to play Horizon... =)

Quick question, guys, can we delete that Playroom thing? It requires PS Camera and I'm never buying one...

Edited on by RenanKJ

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

Gamer83

@renankj
Nice, Horizon is a great way to get started with your new console.

Gamer83

BAMozzy

My latest purchase was Horizon: Zero Dawn - Limited Edition. The Art in the book looks stunning - Only wish it was bigger... LOL

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

roe

Just stumped up for the PS4 Pro. Playing the already gorgeous Horizon on a standard PS4 has convinced me to splash out that bit extra on that bit more beauty.

Also planning on investing in a newer TV in the next few months as well.

Damn you, Sony.

roe

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i got a 2TB one, that should be enough for now and as you can swap at will it should be OK for the future too

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

unionjack3rd

i picked up a pair of 2tb drive for my ps4's upstairs and down...now the lengthy process of slowly downloading my games...verrry slowly.

unionjack3rd

GAMINGLORY

My latest purchases...
Horizon Zero Dawn CE and Gravity Rush 2 LE Asia Edition.

Playing The Game... That Is Playing Me... Playing The Game...

PSN: GAMINGLORY

Xaritah

Just got no man's sky in the PlayStation store sale 😊 gonna try it out to see what the fuzz is all about 😂

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic