Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 861 to 880 of 4,206

Rudy_Manchego

Hmm I was going to be getting Resi 7 this month as my gaming purchase (I am counting Horizon Zero dawn as next month) but then realised my PS Plus subscription is up this month and I need to get a yearly sub. Not that I still don't have a huge backlog so can't complain.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Yakuza 0
Hitman
Resident Evil 7

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

unionjack3rd

just picked up kingdom hearts 2.8....suprisingly pretty good!

unionjack3rd

Xaritah

@unionjack3rd i want to play that one so bad, but i've got so many games to finish, plus i wanna play kingdom hearts 1 and 2 first. But it's hard to resist that game... 😢

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Xaritah

Just got watch dog and god of war 3 😊 gonna have a nice spring, no mans sky and far cry primal are on their way from amazon 😆

Xaritah

Tasuki

After playing the beta, I preordered For Honor. This game is going to take up alot of my gaming time.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

andreoni79

Just got the Alien: Isolation season pass. It's dirty cheap now and after trying the (in)famous Salvage Mode for almost 2 hours last night I got up from the chair with legs cramps thanks to the tension. Nice!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Grey_Area

Yakuza 0. I find the singing and dancing challenges difficult, I just don't have any rhythm.

Grey_Area

PSN: InterestingTimes

kyleforrester87

I picked up Hitman physical edition today. Bit of a bummer I missed the digital version in the sale but at least I can sell this if I don't like it. I'm hoping its good and keeps me busy until Horizon, Neir and Mass Effect arrive!

Resi 7 has set the bar very high.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

FullbringIchigo

well if you count it Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto Expansion DLC for the original game

but if it's full retail release then Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter prologue

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

F-racsO

I preordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix due to South Park getting delayed again.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Xaritah

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi i'm from portugal so games that como from amazon take 2 weaks or more to arrive, but the prices are way lower than on the stores, so it compensates, but the wait is loonnggg 😢

Xaritah

kyleforrester87

Hitman wasn't for me so I traded it in and got Gravity Rush 2. Enjoying it so far but we'll see if the openworldness begins to grate!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

Today for our anniversary my wife bought me.....

PSTV! Get in! Unsure where I'm going to hook this up but its a boss present.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

@themcnoisy Nice, I think the PSTV is a nice little device, bad marketing and naming was it's biggest problem (Must have took lessons from Nintendo). But if you're looking for a way to play Vita games on the big screen it does the job nicely.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic