Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 621 to 640 of 4,206

usb

Pre-ordered Technomancer and 7 Days to Die

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

TomKongPhooey

Just bought Knack for £4ish and Pang for £5ish. Waiting on them downloading. Roll on tomorrow. hehe.

Toying with buying Mirrors Edge also but wanna watch some gameplay footage before I commit to £55 for the digital download tho.

Edited on by TomKongPhooey

No 1 Superguy!

PSN: TKP_1st

Kidfried

@Korosanbo Yea, I was just about to post exactly the same message. Haha. It's a really great game, though. Great level design and brilliant gameplay. Really reminds me of the old-school 3d platformers: Banko Kazooie, Mario 64.

@get2sammyb I didn't thought the game was something for me at first, but thanks to the great review I decided to give it a chance.

Kidfried

Tasuki

Far Cry Primal — Since I rented this game from Gamefly I have not been able to put it down so I just kept it. Really enjoying it alot. I wish more open world games were like this.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Far Cry Primal — Since I rented this game from Gamefly I have not been able to put it down so I just kept it. Really enjoying it alot. I wish more open world games were like this.

I still haven't picked it up which is a surprise because I'm a big Far Cry fan. I just keep putting it on the back burner. I will get to it sometime.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

XurAgentofthe9

Just got Battlefield Hardline for £3.99 from PS Store. Seems a bargain, even for just the single player.

XurAgentofthe9

Devotion

My last three purchases,

• Fallout 4 (Love it so far. Wish it had better graphics and performance though),
  • Dark Souls III (I hope it's as good as, or better, than the previous games),
  • Uncharted 4 (finished it last week. It's a very, very good game).

Edited on by Devotion

Devotion

Kidfried

Ch-ching!

• The Talos Principle
  • Peggle 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser
  • Unravel

@Tasuki I'm in doubt. Far Cry Primal looks like my cup of tea and I loved the previous games a lot, but some of the reviews are pretty discouraging.

Kidfried

Splat

ROBALEXXX wrote:

the witcher's expansion pass

Enjoy.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

Got the Kombat Pack 2 for Mortal Kombat X and bought Battlefield Hardline in the 'Best of E3' sale that recently ended. I think for just a shade over $15. Hardline actually has a pretty decent campaign.

Gamer83

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
Four new playable characters ( Leatherface, the Xenomorph from Alien, Bo’ Rai Cho and Triborg the Cyber Ninja) and the Apocalypse Pack (three new character skins). Also all the previously released content so you get Goro, the Kold War Skin Pack and Klassic Fatality Packs 1 and 2. It's back up to $20 now though, it was $10 in the sale.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Kidfried: ◾Peggle 2

Awesome game!

I've just traded Saint Seiya and Kickoff in for Call of Duty AW PS4 and Ridge Racer Vita. How do retailers make any money?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

usb

Technomancer which I was happy to jump in and buy without any reviews. Also got 7 Days to Die my frst adventure into that style of gaming

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Tasuki

Pac-man 256. I have this game on my phone so I knew I would enjoy it. As much as I like the mobile version, the console version is alot better especially the multiplayer mode.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

Resident Evil 5 and will buy God Eater: Resurrection whenever it hits the U.S. store. Also bought Adventures of Mana for the Vita.

Gamer83

BlaBlaBla

Sword Art Online, it's just 7,50 euro.
(read that the game starts after the 22nd anime ep, so watching the anime first now...pretty damn good too!)

BlaBlaBla

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic