Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 641 to 660 of 4,206

kyleforrester87

Earth Defence Force 4.1

Got this in the sale, it's really fun. Scratching the Diablo itch for sure. And blowing up sky scrapers and giant motherships with my grenade launcher is the nuts.

Everyone should get this game.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Tasuki

Jonestown. What can I say I am a sucker for old school like shooters like this, and for that price....

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

KidRyan

Note: I don't own a PS4 yet, but I plan to own one by Christmas.

I recently bought my first three PS4 games for $44.02 total from eBay . I look forward to playing these games eventually when I own a PS4 !

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) - $16.50 New
Knack (PS4) - $12.85 New
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) - $14.67 New

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

banacheck

My latest games I got are Resident Evil 5 & DMC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition, which I got DMC from the Japanese sale for £9.99 I think it was.

banacheck

Peterdavid123

Uncharted 4, i rarely bought PS4 games to be honest, (my pocket is not big enough) but when i do, i buy it full price!

PlayStation4Life

thatguyEZ

I kinda splurged out recently on PS4 and PS3 games. But my PS4 purchases were Uncharted 4, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII, Grand Kingdom, and Warriors 3 Orochi.

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

PSN: NanoNekomata | Twitter:

LzWinky

A Playstation 4. Eat your heart out @Tasuki

Got any recommendations for a Nintendo fanboy?

Current games: Everything on Switch

LzWinky

Probably. It took forever to set up. I'm tired just from that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Kidfried

Lzeon wrote:

Got any recommendations for a Nintendo fanboy?

I've been a Nintendo fanboy for very long, mostly because of their excellent sense for level design. So based on that I would recommend Tearaway Unfolded and Unravel.
They are both gorgeous games to look at, and I can imagine that you want your first games on the system to wow you a little in that respect. They're both cheap, which is great, because you just spent a lot on a console. And last but not least, as I already mentioned, the game design is great in both, so you'll have a lot of fun.

Kidfried

Kidfried

Couldn't resist and bought Gravity Rush Remastered today. I don't allow myself to have any more than ten unfinished games at a time, and since I finished up some games recently I allowed myself to get this one.

Kidfried

Kidfried

KratosMD wrote:

Ten?! I'd be happy if I could get my backlog down to 100 unfinished games, lol.

Bought some games from the Totally Digital sale in EU: SOMA, Child of Light, Shadow of the Beast, Fat Princess Adventures, Alienation and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Didn't get a chance to play any of these earlier in the year because of studies. Wanted to buy all the ones that I've been interested in the past months. ;p

@KratosMD If I counted all the games I've never finished the list would be enormous of course. But I meant games that I actually want to invest my time in to finish them. For instance, I'm not going to ever finish Magicka 2 or some of those other PS Plus games, so I don't actually consider them part of my backlog.

In the last sale I bought Hitman GO, Flow, Flower, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture and Resogun. So now my backlog is quite a bit bigger. Most of these games aren't very big, so I figure I'll be able to reduce my backlog to a reasonable size again in the next few weeks.

Kidfried

Kidfried

KratosMD wrote:

Kidfried wrote:

@KratosMD But I meant games that I actually want to invest my time in to finish them. For instance, I'm not going to ever finish Magicka 2 or some of those other PS Plus games, so I don't actually consider them part of my backlog.

Well yeah, that was sort of what I meant too. I buy games that I will eventually play down the line, even if it's five or ten years from now, and those are the ones that I'm counting, not including PS+/GwG games. For instance, I have so far bought over 50 games this summer alone and all of those I want to sink my teeth into.

I used to buy any video games just because they were cheap and not because I wanted to play them (which I'm sure is part of what you're talking about), but nowadays I compile a list of games that I want to buy and wait until they go on sale, which is what I've been doing the past couple of years.

@KratosMD We're talking about the same thing then. Just like you I have a sorted lists of games I still need to buy. You definitely buy a lot more games than I do, though. I buy two games every month or so and I finish one or two every month.

Kidfried

Speedy67

Latest purchase other than free PS Plus games is Dark Souls II.

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

I recently accidentally purchased a month of a PS Now subscription on my PlayStation phone app. I didn't even know I did it until I saw the statement on my cc. However, now that I have it I tried out a bunch of random games that I never got around to when I had a PS3. I've settled on a play through of F.E.A.R. And maybe Batman Arkham Origins or RE Revelations. Any recommendations?

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Ralizah

Gal Gun: Double Peace. It's a lot of fun. Very smooth and responsive aiming controls (PS Move compatibility or mouse control would have made this even better, but it's nowhere close to being "sluggish"), fun mechanics, and a ton of replayability. The plot is nothing to write home about, but considering the premise I doubt that will come as a surprise to anyone.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

themcnoisy

Traded in a few games and bought in return;

Uncharted 4
Minecraft Story Mode
Bloodbowl 2
Destiny (again)

Super excited for u4, Minecraft and destiny. Bloodbowl is the wildcard fingers crossed!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Fight_Teza_Fight

I picked up Doom today. Looking forward to it, but I had a look at a trophy guide and it seems like some trophies are glitched. Should I hold off on playing it or is the platinum perfectly attainable now?

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic