BlaBlaBla

Thanks to the PSN sale;
-Tearaway Unfolded
-Invisible Inc
-Volume
-Knack

BlaBlaBla

kyleforrester87

Max Payne 1 on PS4! Halfway through in 2 sittings. The game is great!! Big fan of 2 and 3 but never played 1.

I'd love a MP4 announcement at E3. Max is such a badass.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: The first max Payne is the best story imo. I absolutely love it!

I've just bought The Walking Dead Michonne; the template wearing a bit thin but Michones a completely different personality to any I've played. Totally feral. So I'm glad I picked it up.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: I love the stories of 2 and 3, 1 is great so far too, although the "wiseguy" enemies are a bit hard to take seriously! Going to hook up the PS3 and replay MP3.

kyleforrester87

Elodin

@kyleforrester87: is max Payne 1 have him in a dream where it looks like he is walking a maze of blood trails? If it's that one, I remember it as a favorite.

For me, just went on a buying last year game binge. Picked up:
Divinity Original Sin Enhanced edition
Fallout 4
Borderlands handsome collection
Nobunagas_ambition_sphere_of_influence
Will probably play them in this order as well, unless someone recommends one over the other. Although I'm starting Divinity first for sure.

Elodin

kyleforrester87

@Elodin: yep that's the one. It's my least favourite of the 3 but obviously that's a lot to do with me playing it 15 years too late. Still really good and the bullet time is a lot of fun.

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

Just picked up the last of the top goty contenders from last year....

Bloodborne.

Wish me luck.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Bought Wolfenstein The Old Blood for a ridiculous price. First one I've played since Return to Castle Wolfenstein on BokOrige. Looking forwards to it large.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

themcnoisy

@Oi_Oi_Spanky: You could of bought it off me for £4. I traded in the old blood for £4 and uncharted nd collection for £18 to get Bloodborne (£28 quid new).

Quick question to everyone. Do you find in Game (the shop) some of the same games have different prices? I found 2 used Bloodbornes one at £24.99 one at £26.99, a new one at £28 (which I bought) and another new one for £29.99. They were all the same box. Also they originally offered me £13 for both my trade ins, but the CEX website offered me more - £9 more in fact! Making my trade ins £22 so Game price matched. Be aware of that everyone.I only had to pay £6 for Bloodborne rather than £15.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Well, it was about twice that brand new. But, like books I pass games on when I'm finished. It's a nice circle.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Speedy67

Downloaded NBA 2K16 cuz it was free. It is taking properly ages to download the 'application data' though, so I can't play any further than the opening quick match at the moment. The latest one I bought from a shop is Dark Souls II.

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

FATMANGOBOOM

Picked up Dirt Rally from Codemasters... excellent Rally game and very hard... fun to play though for sure....

I would recommend it for sure...

"Evil People Suck"

Gamer83

MLB The Show 16, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir and put a pre-order on Injustice 2.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Tasuki

Gamer83 wrote:

MLB The Show 16, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir and put a pre-oder on Injustice 2.

A pre-oder?? Well I hope for your sake it smells good.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DestinationPs

I just ordered Dark souls II schoolar of the first sin, at a good discount. Guess I'm in for a huge challange!

DestinationPs

kmo

My last 3 purchases have been a lot of fun. Great time to be a gamer!
-Overwatch
-Doom
-Uncharted 4

kmo

PSN: kikuchiyo_7 | Twitter:

usb

Mirrors Edge Catalyst and Battleborn arrived today been playing Mirrors Edge and loving it

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic