Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 4,206

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Yeah its all there ready for me to play when i get home from work tonight. Can't wait as I've not played it before.
Installed the theme too, looks pretty cool. Only found out recently that if you turn on the music from the dash, some themes have thier own music.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego

Shadow of the Colossus should be delivered today. NOt sure I will get any time to play it tonight but will defo get it booted up and installed.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

Ok, so Shadow of the Colossus was not delivered yesterday even though Amazon said it had been delivered. The weird thing is that it came into my city depot, according to the tracking information, then was delivered to a Delivery Office in another city. Sigh, if it doesn't come today then I imagine I have a fight on my hands. Really annoyed.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

DistortedAndroid

Got Hotline Miami for 6 or 7 quid from the PS store the other day.
Have had a good few weeks off PS gaming as although I've got loads of games waiting to be started, nothing was sparking that itch. Hotline Miami seemed like something a bit different so went for it and enjoying what little I've played so far.
It's certainly making me wanna turn the ps4 back on again which is great.

Always game

jdv95

got dishonered defintive edition for about 10 bucks yesterday,planning to play it later today.

also planning on getting dragon's dogma dark arisen some time.
i know that both games are on the older side but i always planned on getting them,just never got around to actually do it.

jdv95

Kidfried

@jdv95 Dishonored is a lot of fun. Note of advice: don't play it like a perfectionist, just have fun with it. The game 'll give you a good time.

Also: there's two story DLC's included. The Knife of Dunwall, which is really great, and the Brigmore Witches, which is average. I heavily recommend playing the story DLC, as you get to play another (really cool) character.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

kyleforrester87

It's my birthday today (woooo!) and my girlfriend got me SOTC Firing it up now.

@KratosMD she also got me Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS so look forward to diving into that.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Gamer83

God of War pre-order fully paid off. Went with the standard edition eventhough I'm a big fan of the series and would've liked the Collector's Edition. Price is a bit too steep for my liking.

Gamer83

BAMozzy

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition God of War (Game exclusive version) with the Steelbook. I too couldn't justify £60 for a statue (the price difference). Also pre-ordered Far Cry 5 Gold edition (£59.99 @ Amazon) as it includes the Season Pass and therefore FC3 too - pre-ordered for the Xbox though but still a good price (I think) if anyone is looking for it for Playstation

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

Being the cheapskate I am with £60 in my psn credit I bought.....

Pure Pool £3.99

Absolutely awesome game, the trajectory line from other pool and snooker games is perfect here, it doesnt make the game too easy yet helps with shorter pots. Those fine cuts or longer pots have to be planned out on your own! I wish you could speed up the computer player though, so annoying waiting for them.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 I cant get into anything atm mate. Its vr or bust at the moment.

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy I go through them phases. Maybe just watch some films and stuff for a week or so instead. Then come back and focus on one or two titles. Jumping between multiple games and not finishing them is the quickest way to get fed up with this hobby IMO!

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Its a mid life crises.

JohnnyShoulder

When I'm having a bit of a gaming crisis I find indie titles a pretty good cure. And I always try for something completely different from what I last played.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Tasuki

Pre-ordered Secret of Mana. This is easily one of my top 5 favorite SNES games I am really hyped for this remake. Also I am hoping if this sells well, they might finally bring the other games in the series westward.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Fight_Teza_Fight

So I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy collection as it was somewhat discounted to £35 on the PS Store... .
At least I know I'm going to get a lot of content out of it (100-150 hours).

Really don't like paying that much for a 'old' game digitally, but the collection which features all 4 UNS games+DLC must have had an extremely limited physical release.

It's pretty much sold out at all online retailers and ebay sellers are charging between £90-£120.
AmazonUS has it for $153... .

I didn't realise this collection was such a Collectors item!
I've never actually seen a physical copy. Having said that, knowing my luck, I'll probably find a cheese encrusted copy for £20 next time I'm in CEX.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic