Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,206

themcnoisy

Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
Plague Inc
Raiden V

Awesome selection of games! Only cost me £42 altogether.

I can finally see why Raiden 5 is held in such high esteem. Its mental!

Plague Inc is superb as well. Great strategy game.

Spirit of Sanada is my first Samurai Warriors game and its pretty fun so far.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

hsonic

picked up yakuza kiwami. it's my first in the series and i'm hooked

hsonic

Octane

Metal Gear Survive!

Just kidding, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience!

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

@Octane How dare you joke about such things. Don't you know people are trolling over the review of this game? Too soon man, too soon

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

suikoden

picked up star wars battle front 2 as i really just want it for the campaign the £20 i paid is fine as i can make my money back at cex.

also bought these digital titles
xenoverse 2 season pass
shadow warrior 2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven(which seems as bargain because of the silly amount physical versions are going for)

suikoden

redd214

Bought Mass Effect andromeda last week when it was on sale and bought Nascar Heat 2 this morning.

redd214

RogerRoger

Purchased, downloaded, played, completed and uninstalled The Station yesterday, all in the space of two and a half hours.

I left my thoughts in the comment section of the Push Square review.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Elodin

Picked up Elex. Yes I know it has numerous flaws and averages 4 out of 10 in reviews, but there was something about the game that looked fun. I'm hoping my instincts are right.

Elodin

Th3solution

I had a moment of weakness this weekend when I was shopping and found a new copy of Trails of Cold Steel 2 on Vita for $15 and just couldn’t pass it up. I haven’t played the first one yet, but I have it in my ever growing backlog. While I was there I saw Yakuza Kiwami for only $15 as well. The steelbook was so pretty and I convinced myself that copies are going to get harder and harder to find after Y6 comes out and people jump on board. (Rationalization) So I’ll put it next to my copy of Y0 in my backlog too.
I think I have a problem. It’s like I’m storing up for the gaming apocalypse or something.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Splat

Elodin wrote:

Picked up Elex. Yes I know it has numerous flaws and averages 4 out of 10 in reviews, but there was something about the game that looked fun. I'm hoping my instincts are right.

I still plan on picking it up on the cheap down the line.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD I hope you get on with Wipeout better than i did, i found the learning curve too steep.

When i was playing it i suddenly remembered that i was never great at it the first time round and was probably quite drunk at the time (they had playsations in some night clubs)!

The music is good, was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a reactive soundtrack though.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

well IF we count pre-orders the A.O.T 2 but if not then Uncharted Lost Legacy, i was holding back on getting it until i cleared a few of the games in my backlog

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo If done right, the second AoT Titan game could be really good. It needs a good hard mode that’s really difficult though.

Jaz007

KALofKRYPTON

Spacehulk: Ascension (I know, but Warhammer licences are really doing it for me at the moment) and the DC pack for Rocket League.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JJ-firl

Picked up The Bunker and Journey. Short en sweet experiences for short and intense sessions.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Got my eye on Dead Rising 4 too, think I've seen it for under £20 here in the UK. Trying not to add to my backlog though!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

SuperJoon

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@KratosMD Got my eye on Dead Rising 4 too, think I've seen it for under £20 here in the UK. Trying not to add to my backlog though!

This is on my list as well but with Ni No Kuni 2, God of War and Detroit coming within the next 3 months, I don't think I'll have time to play it. When my backlog calms down a bit, then I may add it.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

PSN: superjoon84 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic