Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 404

Splat
odd69

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/ … ted-today/

cool new updates

I'm jealous since the PS3 version isn't get this. That said I knew going in that this would be the case. I'm thinking that while Diablo won't be my last PS3 purchase it will more than likely be my last day one purchase.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

odd69
Splat
odd69

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/ … ted-today/

cool new updates

I'm jealous since the PS3 version isn't get this. That said I knew going in that this would be the case. I'm thinking that while Diablo won't be my last PS3 purchase it will more than likely be my last day one purchase.

i didnt realize this was just for ps4, hmm. i totally understand why ps3'ers would be sore.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

Tasuki

Yeah Blizzard said that the Xbox 360 and the PS3 versions will not be getting any updates.  Only the PS4, Xbox One and PC will be getting updates and patches.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Yeah, I knew when I bought it. It's one of the reasons the PS3 version was only $40 instead of $60 like the PS4 version.

There are alot of upset PS3 owners but the info was out a head of time.

That said I own both the vanilla version and the ROS version on PS3 and I don't regret either purchase one bit.

I could even see myself getting it again on PS4 when I finally get around to getting one.

Tasuki

@Splat:  What's nice is when you do finally get that PS4 version you can transfer all of your characters over to that. 

But yeah I can understand PS3 and Xbox 360 owners getting mad but I have to say I thought Blizzard was great saying before hand that they wont update or patch the games rather then say something after people bought it or when an update came up.

My Backlog

Splat

I was gone all weekend so just found out about this now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14728823674

Heads up, heroes. In celebration of the arrival of patch 2.1.0, all players who log into Ultimate Evil Edition this week will receive a temporary in-game buff!

PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 - Prepare to be enlightened. For a limited time, enjoy a +100% bonus to EXP! This bonus will stack with other existing bonuses in the game including (but not limited to) those provided by items, shrines, and Pools of Reflection.

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - Double your treasure, double your fun. For a limited time, all Treasure Goblin spawns in the game have been doubled!

This bonus EXP and double Treasure Goblin period begins in all regions today, October 10, at 12:00 a.m. PDT and will end Friday, October 17, at 12:00 a.m. PDT.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1657690 … 10-30-2014

This weekend, we invite you to take part in a celebration honoring these ancient ghosts of the fallen. All mortals who log in to Diablo III this weekend on any platform will receive a +100% bonus to Gold Find and EXP!

This bonus Gold Find and Experience period begins in the Americas region on Friday, October 31 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on Monday, November 3 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Splat

I just got the platinum for this bad boy.

I now have the platinum for both versions of the game.

Now I plan on taking a long break from all things Diablo...

arnoldlayne83
Tasuki

I really really need to get this game.

Yes, you should, best game on ps4 at the moment, imho.... everything destiny could have been and is not (replayability, random generated maps and events, loot system, variety of enemies...)

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

Scollurio
arnoldlayne83
Tasuki

I really really need to get this game.

Yes, you should, best game on ps4 at the moment, imho.... everything destiny could have been and is not (replayability, random generated maps and events, loot system, variety of enemies...)

I second that wholeheartedly!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Tasuki

Well I finally picked this one up thanks in part to the Black Friday Flash Sale.  I couldn't resist it for only $35 dollars.

Going to start fresh with this game since I only got a demon hunter to level 10 or so on the Xbox 360 and I am unable to transfer my PC demon hunter to the PS4 version.

So anyone else still playing this one?  Or am I late to the party?

My Backlog

Splat

@Tasuki - Awesome. Kiss your free time goodbye.

Tasuki

@Splat:  Lol yep I am prepare.  In fact I may not start this game till Monday cause I have to work the next two days and once I get started with Diablo its hard to put down.

My Backlog

Splat

Wait till you unlock Adventure Mode.

That is when the game really starts...

Tasuki

Ok so I was in some crypts getting the crown to summon the Skeleton King when I saw a funky treasure goblin.  When I killed him a portal opened and I was in some kind of level with rainbows and killing  unicorns and teddy bears.  If I did drugs I would swear I was high but I don't.  So that only leaves me to wonder WTF?

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I got together with a couple of coworkers tonight and we played a 4 player couch co-op  Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition game session and man was it a blast.  I tried the crusader for the first time and she was alot of fun to play, still enjoy the Demon Hunter more though lol.

My Backlog

ShogunRok

I took the plunge and grabbed this when it was on sale on the PS store. Not playing it until the Christmas break, but I can't wait -- after Destiny's beyond disappointing loot stream, this could seem like heaven!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Splat
get2sammyb

Is this a good pick up and play game, or does one have to invest a lot of time into it?

Adventure Mode is pick up and play but you have to finish the story to unlock it. I find Adventure Mode to easily be the best part about the game. It strips away the story and just leaves you with some good old killing and looting.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.