Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,688

stinkyx

Trying to finish Dragon Age 2 so I can be prepared for Inquisition. Only a few hours in and I don't think...I can...do...it...zzzzzzzzzzz

Make it a great day!

PSN: tearatherflesh

odd69

Ah, Inquisition now im actually looking forward to that

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

larry_koopa

My girlfriend and I beat the co-op story mode of Twisted Metal (2012) this past weekend.  And of course there's Diablo 3, which we've been chipping away at since last September.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

larry_koopa

My girlfriend and I beat the co-op story mode of Twisted Metal (2012) this past weekend.  And of course there's Diablo 3, which we've been chipping away at since last September.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Splat

There is so much to do in Ni No Kuni it's glorious...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

SuperSilverback
Splat

I spent well over 100 hours on Ni No Kuni. Phenomenal game, looks so fantastic as well

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
Splat

I spent well over 100 hours on Ni No Kuni. Phenomenal game, looks so fantastic as well

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Splat

I had to take Ni No Kuni back I only rented it. I'm going to try and buy it this weekend. I put in about 40 hours in to it in 5 days. I want to get it off PSN but it's over 20 GB's. For those that don't have it me buying it pretty much guarantees it will be on PS+ soon. It always seems to work that way...

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I had to take Ni No Kuni back I only rented it. I'm going to try and buy it this weekend. I put in about 40 hours in to it in 5 days. I want to get it off PSN but it's over 20 GB's. For those that don't have it me buying it pretty much guarantees it will be on PS+ soon. It always seems to work that way...

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I finished Ni No Kuni just a wonderful game.

Splat

I finished Ni No Kuni just a wonderful game.

Splat

I just finished The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 and thought it was really good. I thought it was on par with Season 1 and was the best Episode of Season 2 so far.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I just finished The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 and thought it was really good. I thought it was on par with Season 1 and was the best Episode of Season 2 so far.

Edited on by Splat

ztpayne7

FINALLY giving metal gear solid 2 a chance tonight. Haven't played one of these games since the original play station. Beat the original like three times back in the day, but I'm probably pretty rusty on it. Also getting some trophies for ffx hd.

ztpayne7

ztpayne7

FINALLY giving metal gear solid 2 a chance tonight. Haven't played one of these games since the original play station. Beat the original like three times back in the day, but I'm probably pretty rusty on it. Also getting some trophies for ffx hd.

ztpayne7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic