Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,688

SuperSilverback
Splat
SuperSilverback

Dead Island

A guilty pleasure of mine. It has an awful story and awful voice work but it's just some mindless fun.

Haha, yeah story, acting, graphics, controls are crap. But it manages to be so much fun that i dont care =P

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Right now I'm working on a second playthrough of inFAMOUS 2 as evil Cole so I can unlock the fire powers on my good playthrough. I'm also working my way through Skyrim.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

SkywardLink98

Right now I'm working on a second playthrough of inFAMOUS 2 as evil Cole so I can unlock the fire powers on my good playthrough. I'm also working my way through Skyrim.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

odd69

EDF still...

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

odd69

EDF still...

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

Splat

I tired to play Soulcalibur Lost Swords but the servers make it unplayable. I have yet to do anything but look at the title screen...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

I tired to play Soulcalibur Lost Swords but the servers make it unplayable. I have yet to do anything but look at the title screen...

Splat

I'm finally getting around to Ni No Kuni and do like...

Splat

I'm finally getting around to Ni No Kuni and do like...

EyeDeeNO76

Planet Minigolf and just started MotorStorm Pacific Rift also keep putting in Battlefield 3 a day here and there cause almost time to start playing paintball. I am waiting for Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the mail that is next and Raiden IV when it hits the PlayStation store this Tuesday.

Death_to_Xbox_.png

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

EyeDeeNO76

Planet Minigolf and just started MotorStorm Pacific Rift also keep putting in Battlefield 3 a day here and there cause almost time to start playing paintball. I am waiting for Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the mail that is next and Raiden IV when it hits the PlayStation store this Tuesday.

Death_to_Xbox_.png

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

stinkyx

Trying to finish Dragon Age 2 so I can be prepared for Inquisition. Only a few hours in and I don't think...I can...do...it...zzzzzzzzzzz

Make it a great day!

PSN: tearatherflesh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic