Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,688

EyeDeeNO76

Sneaking my way thru Splinter Cell Blacklist and Hitman Absolution is next after it arrives in the mail. Looking forward to Ultra Street Fighter IV coming out this June 3 to PlayStation store just need to upgrade as have Super SFIV on disk.

Death_to_Xbox_.png

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

Splat

Puppeteer and it's good times.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Doctor_BK
Splat

I agree. I just started it today, and I'm very impressed with it. The voice acting and presentation is awesome. It feels like a Disneyland ride or something. Also, Remember Me. This game is very underrated.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Doctor_BK
Splat

I agree. I just started it today, and I'm very impressed with it. The voice acting and presentation is awesome. It feels like a Disneyland ride or something. Also, Remember Me. This game is very underrated.

"Flame, dear, flame."

Splat
Doctor_BK
Splat

The look of Puppeteer is fantastic.

Splat
Doctor_BK
Splat

The look of Puppeteer is fantastic.

EyeDeeNO76
Doctor_BK
Splat

Remember Me is a marvelous game... but the combat got to me near the end but love the memory remixing and the futuristic Neo-Paris setting.

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

EyeDeeNO76
Doctor_BK
Splat

Remember Me is a marvelous game... but the combat got to me near the end but love the memory remixing and the futuristic Neo-Paris setting.

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

Victor_Meldrew

Polishing off aliens - colonial marines, Max Payne 3, dark souls II and giving borderlands 2 a go, ploughing through my backlog, its back is broken.

Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Polishing off aliens - colonial marines, Max Payne 3, dark souls II and giving borderlands 2 a go, ploughing through my backlog, its back is broken.

Victor_Meldrew

SuperSilverback

Just finished Assassins Creed 4. Really enjoyed it. So much better than 3.

Now im just finishing TLOU on Survival mode

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

SuperSilverback

Just finished Assassins Creed 4. Really enjoyed it. So much better than 3.

Now im just finishing TLOU on Survival mode

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Finished Remember Me last week. I loved it. Awesome story, but the gameplay was a little repetitive. However, still worth playing through especially because it's currently free on PS Plus. I'm about 75%  done with Puppeteer, and I love it. This is one of my favorite platformers. I think I like it better than LittleBigPlanet because of the high production value, and the way the whole game is set up like a puppet show. Anyways, when I finish that I am going to get back to Thief, which I'm about halfway done with. THEN, I will continue Dark Souls 2, which I have been taking a break from thanks to the Duke's Freja spider boss.

Edited on by Doctor_BK

"Flame, dear, flame."

Doctor_BK

Finished Remember Me last week. I loved it. Awesome story, but the gameplay was a little repetitive. However, still worth playing through especially because it's currently free on PS Plus. I'm about 75%  done with Puppeteer, and I love it. This is one of my favorite platformers. I think I like it better than LittleBigPlanet because of the high production value, and the way the whole game is set up like a puppet show. Anyways, when I finish that I am going to get back to Thief, which I'm about halfway done with. THEN, I will continue Dark Souls 2, which I have been taking a break from thanks to the Duke's Freja spider boss.

Edited on by Doctor_BK

"Flame, dear, flame."

Splat
Doctor_BK

I'm about 75%  done with Puppeteer, and I love it. This is one of my favorite platformers. I think I like it better than LittleBigPlanet because of the high production value, and the way the whole game is set up like a puppet show.

I'm just about done with Puppeteer and I would have to say it's better than LBP. When I finished LBP 1 and 2 I never touched them again. I will play through Puppeteer again.

In other news the next episode of The Wolf Among Us is out today in the US. I can't wait...

Edited on by Splat

Splat
Doctor_BK

I'm about 75%  done with Puppeteer, and I love it. This is one of my favorite platformers. I think I like it better than LittleBigPlanet because of the high production value, and the way the whole game is set up like a puppet show.

I'm just about done with Puppeteer and I would have to say it's better than LBP. When I finished LBP 1 and 2 I never touched them again. I will play through Puppeteer again.

In other news the next episode of The Wolf Among Us is out today in the US. I can't wait...

Edited on by Splat

MadchesterManc
Doctor_BK

Remember me was a nice little title. The gameplay starts to grate after a while but the Story & Setting pull you through to the end. Nillin was a great female protagonist too, which seems to get lost with all the Tomb Raider & TLoU talk. Would be great to get an expanded sequel, possibly open world, on Ps4.

Still firing up Mugen Souls Z even though I published a Review for it last week. Its a fun little game with a hell of a lot to do that I find humurous to play through Aside from that, Persona 3 FES has seen a lot of time on my Ps3 of late When not playing Mugen Souls or Puppeteer. Puppeteer is fantastic by the way in 3D if theres anyone else out there interested in that aspect

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic