Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,680

Splat

I'm slowly turning my Dad in to a gamer haha. First it was The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us now I got him hooked on Diablo 3.

He would always watch me play Skyrim,Dragon's Dogma,Kingdoms of Amalur ect and he always wanted to play but they were beyond him.

He never knows where to go or what to do but with Diablo we can play together and I can handle all that stuff. He just has to kill things.

We have to play on easy for him which is a walk in the park for me but he is having a blast which makes me have more fun. Good times...

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Just finished TWD season 2 Episode 2 and as always TellTale left me wanting more...

Splat

I went on Home just for trophies... I clearly have a problem and need help.

Splat

PSN had the DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur on-sale so I dusted it off and I'm playing it for the first time in about two years.

I all ready had the platinum for it but wanted to knock out some of those DLC trophies...

Tasuki
Splat

PSN had the DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur on-sale so I dusted it off and I'm playing it for the first time in about two years.

I all ready had the platinum for it but wanted to knock out some of those DLC trophies...

Such a shame that a sequel more then likely will never come.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Batman Arkham City when it hit's PS+ in the US tomorrow.

Edited on by Splat

larry_koopa

DmC.  Trying to get through on Son of Sparda difficulty.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Victor_Meldrew

Ni No Kuni, its a very decent game but I'm loving the cutscenes more than the gameplay so I'm not sure I can bother to see it through to the end.

Victor_Meldrew

CThrash13
Splat

Batman Arkham City when it hit's PS+ in the US tomorrow.

I never played the Batman games, so I'm doing that now.  I found Asylum for $10 at Gamestop, and I just started it a few days ago.  I'm going to get Arkham City this month on PS+ as well, so I'll be prepared for Arkham Knight's release later this year.  So far, Asylum is pretty good!

CThrash13

Twitter:

SteveoKenobi

My PS3 has not been getting much love recently due to my PS4, but i still need to play Stick of Truth, and i am so so close to the end of the Last of US...

SteveoKenobi

PSN: SteveoKenobi

Victor_Meldrew

Dark Souls II arrived, I'm still deciding what I want my character to look like but he or she is definitely gonna be deprived and sent out with nowt. Looking forward to my subsequent early demise.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

larry_koopa

Huge fan of racing games.  I've been having fun putting hours 58 and 59 into Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit this week.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Epic

Tried to give Deus Ex another try, yeah done with the game.
Its just that I went full hacker and stealth making it almost impossible to beat bosses with my current upgrades and weapons.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat
Epic

Tried to give Deus Ex another try, yeah done with the game.
Its just that I went full hacker and stealth making it almost impossible to beat bosses with my current upgrades and weapons.

Yeah, it sucks that the boss battles turn in to a full on shooter game. They give you all these options on upgrades but I feel you are kinda forced on using certain ones.

I started Arkham City and playing as Catwoman is awesome...

Epic

Yeah its pretty sad actually that after putting so much thought on this upgrades and clearing everything, its all for nothng.
I understanded why now they made the Director's Cut, it was just to adress this problems.

I was downloading Batman Earlier, still at 50% with my Uberslow internet xD
I was suprised they added the Catwoman DLC on the pack, was only expecting the Vanilla game on it.
So yeah this looks pretty nice, when I get some free times on my hands I will start playing it

Splat
SuperSilverback

Dead Island

A guilty pleasure of mine. It has an awful story and awful voice work but it's just some mindless fun.

Victor_Meldrew
Splat
SuperSilverback

Dead Island

A guilty pleasure of mine. It has an awful story and awful voice work but it's just some mindless fun.

Aye, I completed the game not knowing how to sprint until the very last level/ending. I guess I was having so much fun chopping up stuff

Victor_Meldrew

SuperSilverback
Splat
SuperSilverback

Dead Island

Haha, yeah story, acting, graphics, controls are crap. But it manages to be so much fun that i dont care =P

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic