Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,689

Delphox

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn... if I can log in, that is. For the times I have gotten in, I absolutely love it. The graphics are superb, gameplay is top-notch; too bad there's no others like this. Sad, really.

There really needs to be more MMOs for the PS3 other than DCUO and (technically) DUST. It's a pretty open and mostly-untapped market and Sony is pretty cool on cross-platform as opposed to M$.

If you've managed to get this game, feel free to add me to your list. My PSN is Dysgraph and my IGN is "Dys Graphia". Permanent server is pending.

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

Splat

I'm playing Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles out of boredom and the fact I don't have anything else to play.

GTA V can't come out soon enough.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic

Interesting the Free to PLay version of DOA 5 came out.
I might give it a try.
If I don' like it, I will just keep playing Borderlands 2.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat
Splat

I'm playing Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles out of boredom and the fact I don't have anything else to play.

I might have actually enjoyed the game somewhat if it wasn't for the downright awful camera shaking non stop.

Epic

Well today was a good Borderlands 2 day.
Using Zer0:
Sniped through 7 robots with only one bullet(100% more damage for each target pierced) :D:D:D
Was so happy when I saw that  300k something damage number flying out of that robot and got my first orange weapon .

Edited on by Epic

Beaston61

Just this minute completed inFamous 1. Really proud of myself, it's not very often I finish a game nowadays. I was a complete good guy all the way through, I even let Trish die... The ending was epic!

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

Splat
Beaston61

Just this minute completed inFamous 1. Really proud of myself, it's not very often I finish a game nowadays. I was a complete good guy all the way through, I even let Trish die... The ending was epic!

The second one is better in pretty much every way IMO. I highly recommend it.

Edited on by Splat

ztpayne7

@beaston

The ending in the first one is not epic at all compared to the second one. But you'll be so glad you played the first one beforehand.

ztpayne7

Sanquine

Ni no kuni right now! I love this game so much. Still at ding dong dill and i already played 12 hours! Everybody needs to play this! Im a bit unfair but this is for me better than the last of us as game of the year

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

grenworthshero

I just bought Ni No Kuni, but I'm playing TLoU right now. I think I'm just over halfway through. The story and writing are fantastic but they made a lot of rookie mistakes when it comes to the gameplay.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

PSN: grenworthshero

rastamadeus
grenworthshero

I just bought Ni No Kuni, but I'm playing TLoU right now. I think I'm just over halfway through. The story and writing are fantastic but they made a lot of rookie mistakes when it comes to the gameplay.

The main mistake being the gameplay is tedious. Everything about that game is incredible bar the actual game itself. Biggest disappointment of the year.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Sanquine
rastamadeus
grenworthshero

The main mistake being the gameplay is tedious. Everything about that game is incredible bar the actual game itself. Biggest disappointment of the year.

Ni no Kuni? or the last of us?>

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

rastamadeus
Sanquine
rastamadeus
grenworthshero

Ni no Kuni? or the last of us?>

The Last Of Us.

Splat
Epic

Interesting the Free to PLay version of DOA 5 came out.
I might give it a try.

It's pretty much just a demo. I played it once and deleted it. The story mode and trophies are locked out unless you pay for the full version.

Splat

Diablo III and more Diablo III.

Epic

Bordelands 2, recently completed Dragon Keep main story.

Rogueleader76

Just got Ni no kuni...right now on sale in the US for $19.99!  I figured that I couldn't go wrong for that price

PSN: rogueleader76

SuperSilverback

Got Resident evil 4 & Code Veronica from psn. I think they are suppose to be HD but they look exactly the same lol. Oh well i love both those games, plus trophies!

heh heh

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

rastamadeus

Diablo III is my main current game but when I get the chance I'm also trying to do the last few tutorials and combo challenges on Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate to finish it off. I hate these 'do all the moves' things, especially when you do exactly what it wants but it's still wrong. Grrr...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic