Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,680

Epic

Borderlands 2.
Completing 100%(Not including the raid bosses) the Dragon Keep DLC with a friend using the Psycho Class.
Must complete this arena.

PSN: Epic-ZX

rastamadeus
Epic

Borderlands 2.
Completing 100%(Not including the raid bosses) the Dragon Keep DLC with a friend using the Psycho Class.

The Raid boss in that is fun. The amount of loot you get afterwards is ridiculous. Make sure you have a lot of eridium!

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Epic
rastamadeus
Epic

Borderlands 2.

The Raid boss in that is fun. The amount of loot you get afterwards is ridiculous. Make sure you have a lot of eridium!

I don't think we may able to defeat a raid boss in our current state.
We are waiting to level up a bit more and waiting for another friend to catch up so we can at least have an opportunity against them.

rastamadeus
Epic
rastamadeus
Epic

Borderlands 2.

We are waiting to level up a bit more and waiting for another friend to catch up so we can at least have an opportunity against them.

The dragons are quite easy to do solo, let alone in co-op. They're by far the easiest of all the raid bosses but still fun.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Epic
rastamadeus
Epic
rastamadeus

The dragons are quite easy to do solo, let alone in co-op. They're by far the easiest of all the raid bosses but still fun.

If that's the case I might try it next time my friends come over.

Rogueleader76

I've been playing Kingdom of Amalur and Ni No Kuni, both really fantastic games.  I have been leaning more towards Kingdom of Amalur.  The story is interesting, and there are so many side quests.  It's really amazing how much content is in this game.

PSN: rogueleader76

Epic

Ok time to play some GTA V.

ztpayne7

Playing way too many games at once...this isn't like me. Jax 1 hd, kingdom hearts hd, had rented kingdoms of amalur for a week so I need to get that back. Then I got a free redbox game for a day so I picked up gta 5 last night to see what it's like.

All that while hoping to play some Rayman at some point with my wife...

ztpayne7

Splat
Rogue76

I've been playing Kingdom of Amalur and Ni No Kuni, both really fantastic games.  I have been leaning more towards Kingdom of Amalur.  The story is interesting, and there are so many side quests.  It's really amazing how much content is in this game.

I loved KOA it's such a shame there won't be another one.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Rogueleader76
Splat
Rogue76

I loved KOA it's such a shame there won't be another one.

Agreed!!!

PSN: rogueleader76

kcchiefsfan81

Playing The Last of US. chipping away at it very slowly. I will beat it eventually.

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

PSN: kcchiefsfan81

banacheck

When i play a game i like to finish it, i look at trophies as replay value so i'll go back to that game to platinum it. I also don't try and get the trophies when i first play a game, anyway. At the moment i'm playing GTAV, i'm looking forwards to seeing what the GTA Online, when released in oct.

banacheck

Splat

I'm trying to 100% GTA V. It's easier said than done. I'm at 87% as we speak.

Epic

Just finished the story time to buy everything and meet all the freaks of Los Santos.

Splat

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is going to be on PS+ next month in the US. If you like action RPG's I highly recommend it. I all ready have it on disc but I'm thinking about double dipping and getting the digital version as well.

Epic

HELL YEAH, THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS @SPLAT

Edited on by Epic

Splat

Beyond Two Souls in a little over an hour.

Jairo_MC

God of War: Ascension. I took a break from it a few months back and now that I started playing again I'm actually having a lot of fun.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Battlefield 4 beta, Shadow of the Colossus, Resistance 3, and hopefully the Dark Souls 2 beta

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Epic

Just broke the 100k mark on bank in GTA Online.
Saving for an apartment

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic