E3's over for another year. It wasn't exactly a vintage event, but it had more than enough to prove that the future's bright for the PlayStation 4. Between a cavalcade of first-party software announcements, and a decent selection of third-party titles, there's lots to look forward to over the next 18 months and beyond. But just in case you missed the big show, here are all of the headlines that you need to read.
Press Conference Round Ups
- What Did EA Announce At Its E3 2016 Press Conference?
- What Did Bethesda Announce At Its E3 2016 Press Conference?
- What Did Ubisoft Announce At Its E3 2016 Press Conference?
- What Did Sony Announce At Its E3 2016 Press Conference?
Game of the Show: Horizon: Zero Dawn
Winning our Game of the Show award for a second year, Horizon: Zero Dawn lived up to its reveal from last time. Guerrilla Games' gorgeous RPG demonstrated why it's one of the most exciting prospects in Sony's stable. [ Read more ]
The Big Announcements
- God of War PS4 Is Not What You Expected, Looks Stunning in Gameplay Demo
- Hideo Kojima's New PS4 Exclusive Is Called Death Stranding
- Bend Studio Finally Unveils New PS4 Game Days Gone
- Crash Bandicoot Makes a Comeback with a Remastered PS4 Trilogy
- Resident Evil 7 Will Scare You Silly On PS4 With VR
- Skyrim: Special Edition Brings Way Better Graphics to PS4 This Year
- Sony's Surprised Microsoft Announced Xbox Scorpio Over a Year Ahead of Time
Review: Trials of the Blood Dragon
Trials of the Blood Dragon is massively disappointing. Its story is muddled and confusing and its gameplay is frustrating. Fantastic presentation doesn't make up for what is ultimately a failed experiment. [ Read more ]
- Sony Saves E3 2016 with Super Strong PS4 Exclusives
- All the E3 2016 Press Conferences Rated and Reviewed
- 10 PS4 Games That Won E3 2016
- 10 PS4 Trailers from E3 2016 You Need to See
- Let's Be Honest, E3 2016 Was Disappointing
- Naughty Dog's Influence Looms Large at Sony's E3 2016 Presser
On behalf of everyone here at Push Square, thank you so much for joining us for another E3. There have been lots of late nights but a lot of laughs along the way, and we'll be seeing you again at Gamescom in a few months.