Six PlayStation Hits Arrive in NA's March PlayStation Plus Refresh

Tomb Raider, Dead Nation, Thomas Was Alone, and more

Quality undoubtedly trumps quantity, but it’s hard to complain when you’ve got a bit of both. Sony has opted to give our keyboard fingers a bit of a workout this afternoon by announcing the March PlayStation Plus content lineups for Europe and North America at the same time. Still, free games are free games, so that’s the last time that you’ll hear us moan.

And there’s a lot to look forward to in the home of heart attack inspired hot dogs. Just like in Europe, both Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4) and Tomb Raider (PS3) headline the update – but there are a lot of other titles to anticipate. Thomas Was Alone (PSN), Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PSN), Unit 13 (Vita), and Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PSP) are all also set to arrive throughout the month.

While we know that Housemarque’s zombie slayer is set to deploy next week, none of the other titles have a date attached to them, so you’ll need to keep checking the PlayStation Blog to see when they arrive. Of course, that’s worth doing anyway, as the platform holder is likely to announce other discounts and perks throughout March. Are you happy? Cheer or jeer in the comments section below.

Which PS Plus title are you most looking forward to in March? (34 votes)

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

35%

Tomb Raider

29%

Thomas Was Alone

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut

Unit 13

Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite

18%

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Related Games

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

Every Vita needs MHFU on it. If you don't have this update's games already, then what a good week! I paid for all mine already -_-

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

@charlesnarles Yeah I love the game. Kinda sad though, as I have all these games besides Dead Nation and Unit 13. But they're all good, and I'm glad more people will be able to play them.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Woo hoo TR!! That didn't take long. Gotta hurry up and finish Bioshock Infinite now. DmC can wait until after. And then maybe finally DD:DA Woo hoo. Dont think I'll ever get around to Borderlands 2 or Metro. Or my Wii U.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

What a fantastic month. The only game I already own is Lone Survivor. Super excited for all of this. I voted for Tomb Raider but I'll probably end up playing Dead Nation more since it's on my new system. Who needs to buy games anymore.

ztpayne7

ztpayne7 said:

I've only played Tomb Raider but I wanted my wife to play it sometime. I kind of want to check out the PS4 version since I already played it though. Maybe someday. I don't really know much about these games, and I didn't really like the Monster Hunter demo on the wii u, so I don't know if that's for me...

Deadstanley

Deadstanley said:

Having just purchased the PS4 version of Tomb Raider I feel as if I just got royally screwed. I would think that the PS3 version "give-a-away" next month would almost compete the product against itself.

Splat

Splat said:

I love me some Tomb Raider but all ready have it. :(

I don't have a PS4 or Vita so kinda of a weak month for me...

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Even though I've been very lucky with PS+ and have very rarely already owned the games, I feel for the people that already own big games that come to PS+. I know it sounds overly complicated, but I wish Sony would install a system that rewards purchasing. They have smart people working for them. They can detect when someone already digitally owns a game. Make customers feel like they win when a game is given away that they already own. Think of something creative. Make them feel good for buying things.

Lucky_SouL

Lucky_SouL said:

thank you Sony. I was gonna buy Tomb Raider and then MHFU again for my vita this weekend! I got so lucky AGAIN!

Heiki

Heiki said:

It's nice overall, but I'm done renting games with PS+. I'd rather own a physical game if I really want it. I'm probably not renewing my subscription this year.

Funny fact is that most games I got with Plus didn't interest me. Either that or it was a game I owned already. I'm tired of all those shooters and most western games overall. I did enjoy Tomb Raider, but then again I own it already...