There Will Be Fresh PS4 Premieres During Spike's Launch Livestream

Cometh the day

As if the excitement of the PlayStation 4 actually launching wasn’t enough, GameTrailers TV host Geoff Keighley has teased that there will be plenty of world premieres during Spike’s live All Access launch broadcast later in the month. “Get ready for an epic night of PlayStation announcements,” the Canadian presenter Tweeted.

Asked by a follower whether there would be any new next generation reveals, Keighley confirmed that there "definitely" will be. He also stressed that you’ll be able to able watch the show from wherever you are around the globe, both on a computer and through the PlayStation 3. It’ll be interesting to see how it handles the latter, as the platform holder hasn’t streamed many live shows through its existing system.

The event’s set to kick off at 23:00PM EST on 14th November, so if you’re not attending a midnight launch at that time, make sure that you mark your calendar. What new titles would you like to see revealed? Are you struggling to contain your anticipation? Scream in excitement in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com, neogaf.com]

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

Uncharted 4 & Whatever Santa Monica is working on will be revealed there, I can feel it!

I'll be expecting some Vita announcements, as well, so don't crush my dreams Sony or I'll crush yours!

k_andersenStaff

k_andersen said:

Vanillaware announces a new 2D action game for PS4 and Vita with a crazy/awesome art style! What? A boy can dream......

I'd be totally stoked for some new vita announcements as well, but I don't have a very good feeling about that.

redd214

redd214 said:

I will be watching this while on my phone waiting in the freezing cold to pick up my PS4, should help pass the time well...14 more days!!!!!!!

Punished_Boss_84

Punished_Boss_84 said:

New AAA Games or go Home!

Not that have anything against indies but that has been very well covered on PS3, PS Vita and PS4 if not exclusively but in general.

Dead Nation 2 was teased, so... Lots of studios have gone dark.. could be anyone... SCE Bend.... San Diego Studio, yeah i know the tease but they are known for more than that... Modnation Racers....

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@Legendaryboss

Completely agree. The smaller games are fine and a great compliment, but they've had their time to shine. Now show me why paying $400 for this machine is justified. I don't doubt the AAA games will be on PS4 but I want to start seeing them.

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

A-a-all I want is Persona 5 i-if that's not too much trouble :( I mean, as long as some JRPG is announced alongside everything else, I will be happy... or Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 / Final Fantasy Dissidia 3 for PS4/Vita would also be absolutely divine ^_^

DoublezZ01

DoublezZ01 said:

@Legendaryboss Combat The Titans. ... that's a new mecha game? Hippie its decent. .. then there will be yet another game for me to pick up...u wouldn't happen to kno if it's another launch title or is it under development? ??