NA PS Plus Subscribers Nab Retro City Rampage

Someone notify The Grinch

You may have a large pile of presents neatly positioned beneath the Christmas tree, but that’s not all you’re getting this week. Assuming you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll be able to download a complimentary copy of Retro City Rampage for both the PlayStation 3 and Vita later today. That's a $14.99 value made completely free.

For those not familiar with the release, it’s an 8-bit reimagining of the Grand Theft Auto games packed with nostalgic references and inside jokes. “This is a difficult type of title to pull off, but Vblank Entertainment’s debut is the perfect parody,” we gushed in our review.

In addition to the free game, subscribers will also unlock huge discounts on a number of titles. You can peruse the full list of offers through here. Are you satisfied? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Related Games

SilentJ

SilentJ said:

Yesss!! I was still kind of hoping for Batman or Red Dead but I'll definitely take Retro City Rampage.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Great game but I already bought it. I still think Sony needs to come up with something to reward people that already own a game they give away on PS+. I don't expect much at all but I was thinking an exclusive Avatar for the game would be nice.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Already bought the game the day it was released on PSN, but it's a very nice addition to PS Plus none the less.

ztpayne7

ztpayne7 said:

I'm actually stoked about this. I was holding out hoping that this would come to plus, but I didn't expect it to be so soon!

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

lol a GTA parody? How?
It's free, so I guess I'll find out! :)
It seems like they're giving EU and NA the same or comparable games for psplus now; shouldn't be a huge wait

Knux

Knux said:

This is an awesome game from what I played (will play more after Gravity Rush), but I bought this like a month or two ago. It's definitely worth the download if you haven't bought it already, especially since you're getting two versions of the same game.