Forums

Topic: Far Cry 4

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Splat

Yep, can't wait. People are losing there minds on IGN that it's Cross-gen. I'm like really? Just get it for whatever system you have and enjoy.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Scollurio

I also don't get the "cross gen hatred". If a game is primarily made (don't know that about FC4 though) for PC and PS4 and THEN scaled down to PS3, Xbox360, who cares really. Even if it's the other way round and well done, I don't mind. It's still the game that counts.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Reverend_Skeeve

Agreed. Looking forward to the game. Don't really care that it's cross-gen. Tomb Raider Definite Edition looks absolutely gorgeous, and that's "just" an upgrade, so...

Reverend_Skeeve

Punished_Boss_84

I was going to make an OT, luckily I searched through (manually).

So one more week.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

AdamNovice

Digital Foundry did a extensive review of the game's performance on PS4 on thursday, it came out very well saying it looks fantastic and no real hint of framerate issues. Hope this proves useful.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Quite a few of my friends have got it, and the they are really enjoying it, and it seems like it runs better than Unity.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Faruko

Im not so sure ill be getting it next week

Feels WAY too familiar to FC3, a game which i enjoy a lot BUT its way too repetitive for its own good

Complete Mission --> Go Tower --> Liberate stuff --> Hunt --> Repeat, had to force my self to finish, i love it for about 60-70% of the game, but at that point i was... "so i have to do this again ? sigh..."

might get it on PC if i find a good deal thou !

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Victor_Meldrew
Faruko

Im not so sure ill be getting it next week

Feels WAY too familiar to FC3, a game which i enjoy a lot BUT its way too repetitive for its own good

Complete Mission --> Go Tower --> Liberate stuff --> Hunt --> Repeat, had to force my self to finish, i love it for about 60-70% of the game, but at that point i was... "so i have to do this again ? sigh..."

might get it on PC if i find a good deal thou !

Yep, I prefer to smash the game not complete it, most of the bigger side missions, any that are fun, plenty of hunting etc and then when I finish the story I'll be done.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Punished_Boss_84

https://twitter.com/playstationuk/statu … 8364283904
So Far Cry 4 is "Only On PlayStation"...

B2ul6rzCQAAYUTh.jpg

Oh
[youtube:NAtRGXfVr20]

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Gamer83

I really don't want to give Ubisoft my money after what the AC Unity team pulled but it seems like the Far Cry 4 dev team delivered so credit where it's due. I'm probably going to end up with this game at some point. Early feedback from friends has been good. What's the verdict so far at PushSquare @get2sammyb?

Gamer83

KALofKRYPTON

Well, my mate sent me a Key to Karat this morning, so I'll give it a go later.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JaxonH

So I just got the recurve bow, and have the option of buying a reflex site or marksman site. Which one should I choose, if any?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

Ash_uk1

I always use the marksman sight. its easier to aim at targets from a distance

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.