Forums

Topic: Quick Question

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

FireMario887

You can see in my signature that my family's Wii U is stolen. My mom and dad have the PS3 as an option. They'll be able to save money since the PS3 can play Blu-Ray (AWESOME feature ), but I was wondering if the PS3 has a paid online membership like the Xbox One does?

FireMario887

shingi_70

You mean PS4?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

PSN: shingi_70

MadchesterManc
Varia01

You can see in my signature that my family's Wii U is stolen. My mom and dad have the PS3 as an option. They'll be able to save money since the PS3 can play Blu-Ray (AWESOME feature ), but I was wondering if the PS3 has a paid online membership like the Xbox One does?

Ps3 has no paid membership for online play or to use any online features. PS+ is optional for Ps3, although Id recommend PS+ is given some consideration. In a month you'll make the £40 spent for a year back with its superb value

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

FireMario887

@Sony_70: No, PS3. The PS4 may be too much for my family at the time.

@MadchesterMac: Thanks. I may look into PS+. Oh just a note: I'm American, so I don't use euro.

FireMario887

Splat
Varia01

@Sony_70: No, PS3. The PS4 may be too much for my family at the time.

@MadchesterMac: Thanks. I may look into PS+. Oh just a note: I'm American, so I don't use euro.

It's $50 for a year of PS+ in the US and worth every penny. You can also get 3 months for I think $18? The year is the way too go if you get it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

FireMario887

@Splat: Thanks, man.

Wow! Now that's an awesome price. When the time comes close to decide, I'll tell my parents about it.

FireMario887

Jaz007
Varia01

@Splat: Thanks, man.

Wow! Now that's an awesome price. When the time comes close to decide, I'll tell my parents about it.

Maybe you can convince them to foot the bill.

Jaz007

FireMario887

@Jaz007: Actually, we are currently trying to save money, because my dad doesn't have a job, but he will eventually get one. My mom may also get a job, but she'll just be a part-timer.

Plus, I don't know what you mean by "foot the bill".

FireMario887

pikku

I think you also get at least one month, if not three months free of PS+ when you buy a new PS3. At least I did a few years back, I'm not certain whether or not they still do that.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Sanquine
Varia01

@Jaz007: Actually, we are currently trying to save money, because my dad doesn't have a job, but he will eventually get one. My mom may also get a job, but she'll just be a part-timer.

Plus, I don't know what you mean by "foot the bill".

I hope you're parents find a job very soon...
Maybe get a second hand ps3 or a ps3 combo pack ( With ps+ included)

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Aviator

If you're trying to save money, don't buy a PS3. It's not a necessity.

Go outside with the family. Kick a soccer ball. Roll down a hill.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Ginkgo
Aviator

Roll down a hill.

Ahh, now that's something that I haven't done for a *long* time. An oversight that I may have to remedy. You brought a smile to my face. Thanks.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

FireMario887
Aviator

If you're trying to save money, don't buy a PS3. It's not a necessity.

Go outside with the family. Kick a soccer ball. Roll down a hill.

Well, we are going to wait until we got the money. We still do have enough, but without jobs (Which Which my parents will soon get) we can't spend that money.

FireMario887

FireMario887
get2sammyb

If you're on a budget, PS Plus is definitely the way to go. Instead of buying any games, just get an annual subscription. You'll have MORE than enough to keep you occupied for a long time that way.

Oh really? That sounds nifty...

FireMario887

Jaz007

@Varia01 I meant get them to pay for it. I hope you guys finical situation improves soon and you dad gets a good job.

Jaz007

MadchesterManc

So much happiness n goodwill on Pushsquare today I cant help but post something

tumblr_m9la4qmG6Y1qbbrruo1_400.jpg

If moneys a bit tight at the moment id go with what a few others have said n maybe hold off for now. Although I would keep an eye out, especially buying one used. On websites like gumtree (in the UK) Ps3's are sold as low as £70 (think thats about $90-$100) sometimes for a 120GB slim. If your set on getting one then the best thing is to keep an eye out n ya might come across a bargain thats too good to miss. Hope everythin sorts itself out soon for ya tho, Eveyone here has probably been in a similar situation at some point in thier life

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

FireMario887

Thanks once again @MadchesterManc. I am holding off. It's just that I wanna be sure before my family possibly buys the PS3 in the next several months if we don't find our stolen Wii U. I am just waiting to see what my parents will do.

FireMario887

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.