Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 921 to 940 of 4,206

Tasuki

Now that I have a 5 TB Harddrive there's nothing stopping me from getting more games. Muhahaha!!

Anyway made good on Targets Buy 2 get one sale and picked up

Horizon Zero Dawn, Yakuza 0 and Batman Arkham Collection.

No idea when I will get to them since Zelda has its grips on me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

F-racsO

@Tasuki The sky is the limit now

I took advantage of this sale as well but I used it to get a couple of Wii U games (Pokken Tournament and Zelda TP HD) along with Nier Automata. I couldn't resist getting Nier, it looks too good.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Xaritah

@Tasuki if you think twice there is something... your wallet, with so many good games allways being realeased it's hard to buy them all 😂

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

banacheck

Just picked up Dishonored 2 at Asda for £20 i wasn't on planning on getting any more games especially this month, i'll put it into my back log for now but i did want Dishonored 2 because the first one was very good.

banacheck

roe

Decided to get 'Bears Can't Drift!?' last night and I enjoyed the little I've played of it so far. For those that don't know, it's basically a kart racer in the vein of Crash Team Racing that made it's way to the PS Store last year.

It lacks a little polish and because of its small studio budget, doesn't have any online play which is a bit of a shame. I think it was made by just one guy.

It'd be nice to see it updated, given a bigger backing and perhaps even put on PS+ as I reckon with the right support it could be an excellent party game. The PS4 has been crying out for a kart racer and this is so close to being what's needed.

I might do a full review if I get time to dive deeper into it in the coming weeks.

roe

Rudy_Manchego

Despite being only 21% through Horizon (but a good few hours in) I succumbed to the sale last night and bought Abzu and Hyper Light Drifter. I've wanted Abzu for ages and been meaning to give Hyper Light Drifter a go for some time now. When will I play? With my current backlog, maybe sometime in 2018.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Zaylok

My most recent purchase (or Pre-order in this case) was Yooka-Laylee

Zaylok

Twitter:

Gamer83

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Gamer83

Splat

Gamer83 wrote:

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Same. My Brain said wait but my heart wouldn't let me haha. I have a love for this series that I can't put in to words...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

@Splat
I've had the game paid off for a while. I'd be lying if I said some of the stuff I've read isn't disappointing, however, it wasn't off-putting enough to avoid a purchase. I bought The Order 1886 on day one, so I figure I can give Andromeda a fair chance also.

Gamer83

roe

@Gamer83 @Splat I've never played a Mass Effect game but when games I'm excited for get disappointing reactions, I always try to remember that some of my favourite games of all time have only rated around 7 and 8's critically.

roe

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy I think if you like this I'll pick it up since we're (for once) on the same page about Dragon Age Inquisition. If you reckon it's more of the same in space I'll be taking a wide berth.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

shonenjump86

Nam-1975. I wanna get more ACA Neo Geo games. I hope Shock Troppers makes its way to PS4 soon.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Gamer83

@roe
Yeah, a game doesn't need to get all 9s and 10s to be good, it's just that this new Mass Effect, going by reviews, hasn't lived up to the old ones. As a longtime fan that's disappointing but I'm also somebody who prefers to play games and judge for myself how good or bad I think it is. I don't like being one of those people who constantly bashes a certain game without having played it because it scored lower than an 80 on metacritic

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Gamer83 and that's a great point. MGS V was constantly bashed by people who hadn't played it. Its unfinished, the stories crap, the games full of filler etc etc. When I absolutely loved it!

Fingers crossed 😊 1 day to go!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy I had notification of dispatch of my copy of Mass Effect this morning. I wasn't expecting the game on Tuesday (like some ) so I should get my copy on day of UK release

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy haha 😆

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

stupidget

I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn for about a week now and just had a 'Wow!!' moment. I was fighting one of those fire breathing feckers when he annoyed another robo-bastard by mistake who started firing at him!!! I simply stood back, let them fight it out and, when Mr Firery had died, I just gathered up all the goodies

Edited on by stupidget

stupidget

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic