Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 941 to 960 of 4,199

shonenjump86

I got Super Stardust Ultra. It was on sale so I had to get it.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

ApostateMage

I've just bought Gravity Rush for a measly £8. I finished it when I first got my Vita years ago but this remastered version is so much smoother using the PS4 pad. It's still a delightfully charming game.

ApostateMage

SilentJ

I immediately purchased Ghostbuster VR Now Hiring the moment I read about it on Tuesday. Really looking forward to playing it this weekend when I have some free time.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Xaritah

I got tomb raider from amazon, another game for mh collection 😄 gonna play it and after ill get rise of tomb raider, wanna see the whole story 😆

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

themcnoisy

I bought Mass Effect Andromeda as I am stupid.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

i got The Order 1886 off PSN because it was dirt cheap

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tasuki

Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Picked it up from the Flash Sale today. Been wanting this one for a bit now cause I love the setting and having two main characters is unique.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

Mass Effect: Andromeda... Its not as 'bad' as it could be but not as 'good' as it should be....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

kyleforrester87

Just finished off Momodora, cool little game that, smashed through it in two sittings. Downloading Night in the Woods now. Looking forward to this one.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Gamer83

Untitled

Also picked up God of War III Remastered in that flash sale before it ended.

Gamer83

Xaritah

Dangaronpa 1.2 reloaded! I'm loving it so much 😄

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

M5K

Ape Escape 2 Remastered for PS4, can't wait to play it again.

M5K

roe

Decided to take a bit of a punt on Snake Pass as I was pretty sceptical of the controls and a little put off by there being no enemies and it seeming a bit bland gameplay wise.

While I think it'll definitely get tedious after a while, it's more fun than I was anticipating. Controlling the snake is smooth and fun to use, and I'm enjoying the simple, physics-based puzzles of the early levels so far.

I still wish there was a bit more of a challenge to it in regard to having enemies but it's a nice relaxing game and a welcome change of pace compared to something like Horizon or Resident Evil.

roe

kyleforrester87

@roe Yeah you gotta break those AAA releases up with these smaller games. I'm playing a few indies now before Persona. Variety is the spice of life n all that.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Tasuki

Thanks to @Gamer83 I decided to pick up MLB The Show 17. The retro mode was too good to pass up so I know I will enjoy that if I don't enjoy the main game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Ralizah

Bought a new copy of Yakuza 0 for $43.90. It'll arrive on April 4th, apparently. Which means it'll be competing with Persona 5 for my time...

Oh well. Couldn't resist the price!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

LzWinky

Resident Evil 4

I really hate the controls

Current games: Everything on Switch

Gamer83

@Tasuki
LOL! RE 4: Wii Edition actually is the definitive version of that game, though.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Ralizah

Resi 4 is horrible on the Wii.

I'm a full-tilt Nintendo fanboy, but pointer controls don't work for everything.

I'm glad that Nintendo is (mostly) back to normal controls.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic