Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 661 to 680 of 4,206

daveofduncan

@Fight_Teza_Fight: I've been after DOOM for a few weeks now. Waiting on it generally hitting the £20 mark on HUKDs. (it's getting there) haven't heard about the trophies being glitched however so that's new to me.

Latest purchase was FIFA 16 in the sale. Haven't bought a fifa since 14, ditched both footy titles in '15 until PES was on at £9 in a sale and after buying PES 16 and being let down, i picked up fifa there the other day. Enjoyable career so far. Not bad for £15.

In need of a new friend's list. Apply within!

PSN: borntodave

Deadlyblack

I purchased Ape Escape 2 via the PS2-to-PS4 program on Tuesday. I have the original Ape Escape trilogy on their original platforms, but I never got around to playing 2 or 3. I love it; just wish it was the NTSC version because, no offense to Sony Europe, the voices are terrible in the Pal version.

@Fight_Teza_Fight: A couple of trophies were glitched prior to a late June/early July patch. The IDKFA trophy was glitched for me, so I had to put off platinuming it. Once I got the patch installed the trophy popped when I was loading the first level and I got the platinum with no problems afterwards.

Deadlyblack

PSN: Deadlyblack | Twitter:

Utena-mobile

I bought the Attack on Titan stage map and costume for Mila for Dead or Alive 5. That's about it though. Nothing much so far (although I'm thinking of getting the Pink Power Ranger avatar icon).

Utena-mobile

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Deadlyblack: Ok thanks that's great to know. That's next on my games to play then.

@daveofduncan: That's actually what I was waiting for too. GAME had it for £24.99 but I had a £5 off voucher with them so only paid £19.99

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Quintumply

I've yet to play it but yesterday I managed to find Ratchet & Clank for £16.65 in town, couldn't resist snapping it up

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

daveofduncan

Please.don't advertise here as it's against the rules -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

In need of a new friend's list. Apply within!

PSN: borntodave

Hego

Bought Rainbow Six: Siege this week but haven't really enjoyed it so far :/

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Bread-Not-Toast

Got No Mans Sky last week yeah pretty good game, but it's basically the video game equivalent of Marmite.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

ApostateMage

I've just ordered Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for £33, hopefully i'll have it tomorrow.

ApostateMage

Bread-Not-Toast

Got Mankind Divided for £41 it also came with a free mini figure of Jensen.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Quintumply

Worms W.M.D!

I played so much Worms Armageddon/World Party back on PS1, and lots of not so great Worms games in between. I'm so pleased that W.M.D finally puts the series back on track.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Arckadius

Bought No Mans Sky at launch, haven't played it since that night. Tried to get a refund for it today. Wouldn't give it to me. Feeling mad.

Arckadius

themcnoisy

Bought Videoball for a fiver (bargain).

It was a toss up this month of what to download as I still have retail games to play and no time due to family commitments and work so I made myself choose between Headlander, Videoball, Adventure capitalist, Poker and the Pacman dx 2 preorder. I've made a brilliant Choice, so much fun in an old school but refreshing way. You can see what's going on all of the time and the controls are so easy to learn. Everyone needs to give it a go!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Fight_Teza_Fight

Picked up Dark Souls 3 today, retail for £27.99 from GAME. Pretty happy with that.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Octane

I caved in and ordered The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition (at least that'll force me to finish Infamous Second Son today).

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

As well as the Bioshock collection coming this Friday, I also caved and pre-ordered Dear Esther as it was reduced to only £6 with PS Plus.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic